2010 Piemonte Womens Cup

• Rai Sport is FTA channel so you can watch it in TV. You need only any satellite dish.

The bad news is : I don't have satellite...:(, but the good news is: I have bet365!!!!! Thanks! I watches on this site 1 week ago, and it wasn't in schedule,but now it is,very happy!!

• Watching NED - JPN

both teams probably with their first squads for this season. Does anybody know will Kurihara play this season? And did Sachiko Sugiyama retired - I havent seen her since Olympics I think....

• Netherlands are not in their best shape... Setter is too weak in my opinion. Is Visser on the squad?

• Sachiko Sugiyama is no longer playing in the national team. and as far as I know, Megumi Kurihara has a serious injury, not sure if she will get back to the national team when the world championship starts.

BTW, I kinda missed Kim while i was watching the match :P Dijkema needs to improve a lot... :whistle:

• thanks Marieke and emil-kei

• Indeed Dijkema needs to improve, but she is only 20...she still have a long time ahead her, I think she is growing a lot each game.

It is not easy for a setter to be so young, there are a lot of responsabilities and a lot of things to think during a game, not even saying is the first she is in NT. So....she is passing through a lot...considering all that, I think she is doing quite well. The rest of Netherland team is not in their best moment, best shape, I think soon the group grows their game, Laura will grow with them. ^^

• Laura is really too weak...and others did not play well either.

I am really disappointed.

• Indeed. She's trying her best and getting better by all the matches.

BTW, the funny thing is I've been really confused between her and manon flier :D laura dijkema's behind seems to be exactly the same as Manon Flier(you know, the long light blonde hair and stuff...). but it was only for a while, because manon is way taller and laura is not number 12 :lol:

• Indeed. She's trying her best and getting better by all the matches.

BTW, the funny thing is I've been really confused between her and manon flier :D laura dijkema's behind seems to be exactly the same as Manon Flier(you know, the long light blonde hair and stuff...). but it was only for a while, because manon is way taller and laura is not number 12 :lol:

heheh, is she good looking ? (like Manon?) and who is the girl on your avatar? :rose:

• so...what was the score of Japan-Holland match??

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• heheh, is she good looking ? (like Manon?) and who is the girl on your avatar? :rose:

Haha, I personally do think she's good looking (but less than manon :D) but I am not sure if the others find her good looking.

P.S my display pic is Martina Guiggi :dance4:

• hehe, Thank you!
    but unfortunately guiggi is not in the list of the italian national team this year, since she had a serious injury. hopefully she will get called by barbollini for the world chamipionship.

BTW, Italy is playing without Lo bianco,Piccinini,Gioli,Brazza,Del core and the others for Piemonte cup. :pinch:

• hehe, Thank you!
    but unfortunately guiggi is not in the list of the italian national team this year, since she had a serious injury. hopefully she will get called by barbollini for the world chamipionship.

BTW, Italy is playing without Lo bianco,Piccinini,Gioli,Brazza,Del core and the others for Piemonte cup. :pinch:

Interesting, they are big favourites (like Netherlands was against Japan) on bookies, but are still hosts and will "have to" win I guess