Italy Serie A1 2010-2011

• No comment for Macerata!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

Top three:OMRCEN :super: ,SAVANI :super: ,CONTE :super:
    Last three:Vermiglio, Stankovic

..........for Cuneo

Top three:Nikolov :super: ,Patriarca :win: ,Henno :super:
    Last three:Wijsmans, Mastrangelo, Grbic (they haven't played bad, but played worse than the first three)

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• I agree, but probably I won't set Grbic in the last three, but also not in the best three (Henno, Patriarca and Nikolov actually played very well in my opinion, Nikolov was far better than in the last two matches). The setter did great things (all is attacks, few great blocks etc), but sometime pheraps he didn't do perfect choices..

what do you think about Volkov? :?:

• I agree, but probably I won't set Grbic in the last three, but also not in the best three (Henno, Patriarca and Nikolov actually played very well in my opinion, Nikolov was far better than in the last two matches). The setter did great things (all is attacks, few great blocks etc), but sometime pheraps he didn't do perfect choices..

what do you think about Volkov? :?:

mmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................killer service and good defense (at times :down: ), but missed some attacks :down:, also he appeared listless in some cases!!! :whistle:

Edited once, last by Dares23 ().

• The fantastic fifth set of Cuneo-Macerata!!!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooiFuaoVcXw

• Please someone upload whole game Trento - Modena 3:0 :serve:

• Itas Diatec Trentino 3-0 Casa Modena

(31-29;26-24;25-21)

Fantastic match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

MVP of the game:Mr. MVP with 12 pts :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

Edited once, last by Dares23 ().

• Favorite moments for me: Raphael block, Kaziyski blocking Denis after staying forever in the air, Kaziyski one hand dig, Kollaci dig and then Kaziyski's spike :) That from Trento's point of view. From Modena everything from Kooistra and Kooy with Bruno :bump:

• Indeed a fantastic, great, very close match :drink: :drink: :drink:

BRUNINHO :obey: :obey: :obey: WHAT A GREAT SETTER :flower: :flower: :flower: Already best setter in the world, in my opinion !!!! (related to his age ;) )

• Great Match for Trento!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super: :super: :super:

Top three:Mr. MVP :super: , Mr. K2 :super: , Raphael :super: ..............and a special mention for Stokr(injured but excellent) :super: :super:
    Last three:mmmmmhhhhh..........none

.........for Modena

Top three:Bruno :super: , Larry Creus :super: , Kooistra
    Last three:Casoli,and.................................boh? ?( ?( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Juantorena and Kaziyski has showed once again that they are two best receivers on the world! Modena has grown up as a team so much, as they were equal in all sets, altaught they lost all of them.

• Juantorena and Kaziyski has showed once again that they are two best receivers on the world! Modena has grown up as a team so much, as they were equal in all sets, altaught they lost all of them.

They were nearly missing the second set because of Juantorena's receiving errors. They can't win the series only with serving ,they should improve their reception .

This is where you miss 2008-2009 Trentino

• He means the best on that position - OH, not the best receiving as element of the game

• Lol I understand it ,I mean if you are playing as a OH you have to recieve well .

This is common misunderstanding of the game. The best teams usually are not with the best reception, but with the best spikers or setter or with best block/defense system. Look the stats in legavolley.it - Trento and Cuneo are in the middle in reception, but on the first two positions in the league. Players like Kaziyski and Juantorena, who can beat any block and defense and who can decide games alone with serve don't need to receive very well. Just errors in reception should be low :win:

• I hope I'll find the match Trento-Modena on rutracker, it seems to be a very good match=)

@Dares, about Volkov I agree, I also expect something more in block (not necessary direct point, but touching to help the defense). ma che intendi per "listless"? Ah, he did few good defense but once or twice he didn't defend (or set=.=) a ball he could dig/set.

thanks a lot for the tie break movie, do you know where is possible to find the whole match? :call:

• What happened to out great friend Copra? Lost interest now that copra is out?

• I hope I'll find the match Trento-Modena on rutracker, it seems to be a very good match=)

@Dares, about Volkov I agree, I also expect something more in block (not necessary direct point, but touching to help the defense). ma che intendi per "listless"? Ah, he did few good defense but once or twice he didn't defend (or set=.=) a ball he could dig/set.

thanks a lot for the tie break movie, do you know where is possible to find the whole match? :call:

Per ''Listless'' intendevo svogliato, non l'ho visto con la giusta cattiveria su certi palloni importanti. :down: :down:

This is the whole match: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    http://tv.voleybolx.com/videoi…Macerata-3-%2830042011%29

• Per ''Listless'' intendevo svogliato, non l'ho visto con la giusta cattiveria su certi palloni importanti. :down: :down:

This is the whole match: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    http://tv.voleybolx.com/videoi…Macerata-3-%2830042011%29

allora su volkov eravamo d'accordo!!=)

thanks a loto for the link, this site is great, there are all the matches of Trento and Modena and also the amazing 3rd match of Cuneo-Macerata! and all in italian! (I've all the matches with russian commentary!! and the v-day in polish... :aww: )