Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• What a comic senario :lol: who believes that nonsense ? :what:

If Ze Roberto had Vakifbank or Eczacibasi coach it would not have such news..Because Ze Roberto had Fenerbahçe coach.

News is not true..Please do not believe the news

With us there is constant news on this ..for example Taurasi was found doping :thumbdown:

Now, Fenerbahce have for the women's volleyball team..They are not successful..so they are jealous of us :lol:

What a shame ! Ze Roberto will write almost the thief..I apologize on behalf of Ze Roberto of Brazilian members

Our media just the way it sorry

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• What are you talking about? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• you are absolutely right. Özge gets angry at herself when she doesn't play well. And Gözde have an injury at left leg because of this she can't active at attack but she is really good at defence. :thumbup:

and reception too.

Shame on you Ze Roberto :thumbdown: that's behaviour like an idiot :white:

• What are you talking about? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very clear. As you know..If Ze Roberto had Vakifbank or Eczacibasi coach Hakyemez does not write them in the news

"In fact, the event started off court with assistants of Ze Roberto looking at Giovanni's tactics and reporting them to Brazilian coach and his assistant Kamil Soz through the head set. It is not prefessional at all to look at the hands of the team's coach to follow what tactics he gives to his player while serving or his setter and to keep doing that despite being warned. Already I do not think that Fenerbahce and Ze Roberto both of whose power and experience is known need that."

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I didn't see the match, so I don't want to comment on all the incidents..

two general things:

1. Turkish Federation should work on improving the level of the referees. I think everybody can agree it's necessary.

2. I don't like at all coaches behaving like an actor in a theatre... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: There are some coaches who very often discuss a referee's decision; most of the times they (coaches) are clearly wrong. They are doing that, especially when the opposite team is winning.. :whistle:

• What do u think about referees faults in first set? What would u do if u were a coach? He took yellow cardfirst set.

Sorry but what are you writing? Did you see the behavior of Ze Roberto? It was really embarrassing! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
    And he got a yellow card in the first set.

I read all messeges about Ze, now i write another strange event about the game, i wonder user's reactions now!

U know our captain Çiğdem is injured but she was on gym and she watched the game. One of Vakif's assistant coach was sitting behind Çiğdem. He listened to our staff's stats and analysis then he told them to Guidetti! :thumbdown: This is not a new events, Saturday night our fans was so angry about this. Also there was an interesting position with Poljak and Naz at tie-break set. The ball kicked Naz's head and turn back to Vakif's area, i think there is nothing wrong with this but referee gave points to Vakif (this is my idea about position). Anyway after referee's call one of Vakif player made an hand motion and our staff gave a big reaction to this also to Guidetti y dont u controll ur players. Now let's see our fair-play feelings about it!
    i dont like these kind of acts in sports and i dont think this is part of sports. So i have'nt write about anything "copying from rivals" until Burcu Hakyemez's writings. Finally noone is innocent.
    Burcu Hakyemez :lol: :lol: i congs u, finally u learn how to write our team's name; Fenerbahçe Acıbadem.

• Well,we are still not able to see inside of the body with eyes :lol: Don't forget that it was not Media's fault,Hacettepe univeristy labaratories did a mistake.About Ze Roberto i just watched the tie-break set again to see something if it's true or not but about the tactic reporting.I saw diffrent things while watching tv.voleybolx.com.Ze Roberto was indicating his fingers to Guidetti as if threaten or something else after they both took red cards just watch it again and be objective.He was too angry to the decision it is OK but it was not a becoming behaviour to Ze Roberto.Burcu Hakyemez no need to has problems with Fenerbahçe.It is not the first meeting of Vakıfbank&Fenerbahçe or Eczacıbaşı&Fenerbahçe,what did she write before to insult Fenerbahçe?Come on Burcu Hakyemez is a just paranoia for you.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• I do not know if what she writes is true or not (although I see her as a reliable source of news) Burcu Hakyemez is one of the very few objective journalists on Turkish volleyball. I heard a few times she criticized even his sister's (Deniz Hakyemez) bad performance.

• i wonder about Aysun, she never plays. She's with Eczaci from last year but she generally doesn't play.

Safronova ALESSYA (MB-İller Bankasi) got 28 points with %68 attack, 2 aces and 3 blocks. She took 34 balls for attack.

• Mary

This news are for you :drink: Bahar is able to play this thursday,she is recovering but if Guidetti doesn't see it suitable,she won't play.My unlucky team i just wished one match haha :lol:

http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=2255

• i wonder about Aysun, she never plays. She's with Eczaci from last year but she generally doesn't play.

Safronova ALESSYA (MB-İller Bankasi) got 28 points with %68 attack, 2 aces and 3 blocks. She took 34 balls for attack.

Probably Micelli doesn't see her necessary.If she were like old days no coach would let her sit on bench :lol: I wanna see Büşra beside Bown.Büşra is much effective than Dushykevic this season at all things i guess.

• Of course i prefer Busra to Aysun and it s chance for our NT. About Aysun, it looks hard to play becz Bown and Busra play in Turkish League. Ozlem Ozçelik is older than Aysun but she plays nearly all matches. I think it would be better going another team for Aysun, may be to Besiktas.

Probably Micelli doesn't see her necessary.If she were like old days no coach would let her sit on bench :lol: I wanna see Büşra beside Bown.Büşra is much effective than Dushykevic this season at all things i guess.

• Maybe she is looking a IECL medal who knows hehe :lol: It is lack in her career but i agree with you she must go to help other moderate teams and young talents with her great experiences.Probably Özlem didn't expect to play starting six this season but it is Galatasaray MP everything can happen,everyone should be ready :rolll:

• Probably all Vakıfbank GSTT supporters wished this match Friday but Eczacıbaşı VitrA supporters like me wished it tomorrow haha :lol: Relation of interest :rolll:

• alıntıdır - quoted :

Volleybal @ Turkey & Fenerbahce Acibadem

As volleyball is getting more popular in each day by the achievements of the Turkish teams over Europe, it's also not easy to find a suitable place to express the comments & ideas about the game itself. Based on the political dynamics and because of the minority in volleyball community most of the time the things that we read over the web are served in a manipulated way. In Turkey there are 2 major volleyball oriented web sites. One of them is ruled by an employee of the Turkish Volleyball Federation and the other one is executed from the first day until today with good fellowship with popular volleyball administrators & players & ex-players & families, etc.

How can they provide the objectivitism while the structure is totally built on protecting the benefits of the individuals?

In Turkey there are players that you can't criticize, there are methods of management that can't be discussed, there are comments that can't be published and there are ideas that are banished.

Fenerbahce Acıbadem is the most popular team in the country. Even that people claim that Eczacibasi or Vakifbank has a major history, that history was never enough to get this much of people's attention for this sport before. Therefore Fenerbahce Acibadem's angle of elevation is causing discomfort for the other teams. That annoyance brings hidden agendas within. I'd really like to write some words about the games played over Fenerbahce Acibadem in the past but it would be much better to concentrate on the most critical subjects for the current issues that is forced to be created. First one is served as the chaos between the setter (Naz) and the spikers. Second one is the conflict between liberos.

When we start to turn the pages of history backwards for a while, we'll be facing that the Turkish setter Naz was transferred with great expectations. The period that her transfer occurred was crossing with the beginning of the great interest of Fenerbahce fans for volleyball. Most of the fans that are keen on volleyball for now have no idea about her past except the fairy tales that have been told. Regarding to her physical appearance it was also easy for her to collect many fans in her new club even that she is a great supporter of the chief rival team Galatasaray. But in her first year she was slightly below the club's expectations. Coach Jan De Brandt offered many chances during the games but gave up in the end. The famous spiker Ekaterina Gamova refused to play with her and didn't hesitate to show her harsh reactions during the matches. Osmokrovic was also uncomfortable about the setter. Her amount of shots was increasing against her spikes when she played with Naz. Anyway coach choosed to continue with Frauke and didn't care much about the public reactions. On that season Fenerbahce Acibadem made the best of its history.

Next year Jan De Brandt's contract was not renewed with Fenerbahce Acibadem and Turkish Volleyball Federation announced a new regulation and decreased the number of foreigner players to 3, inside the court. It was an unexpected surprise that Seda and Cigdem had both faced serious injuries. Based on the team's player choices during the transfer season, players sitting on the bench were not even close to the stars in the court. So that Naz was the only choice as a setter and her performance was again below expectations. Fenerbahce Acibadem lost in the way that’s going to the Turkish Cup.

It's clear that somethings were not right in the current formation, but anyway the team is pushing hard to survive in each game. But instead of warning Naz to improve her sets, another hidden agenda is being served to the readers because of her popularity. One of the most important players of the last World Championship-winning team Sokolova is blamed for not hitting the sets of Naz on purpose. A pitiful accusation is being done for a player like that. Who can believe that the legendary spiker Lioubov Sokolova is sabotaging the team by not hitting the sets on purpose? Natasha Osmokrovic. How can you blame a warrior like Nati with your meaningless arguments claiming that she’s not doing her best with the sets?

Second subject is that the Nihan was the most criticized libero among the leading teams in Turkish volleyball league. This season her performance was below average in receiving but she was distracting the attention with her exaggerated ambition and movements in defense. As the new coach Ze Roberto made a brave decision and replaced her with a much better receiver Songul, Fenerbahce Acibadem started to perform in a more organized way in the games. This argument is also supported by the statistics published after the matches. Another pitiful accusation is being done for Songul also as not being an ambitious player.

These attempts were being done with disguise before. Writers in the web sites mentioned above were publishing manipulating ideas over their authors. And the supportive comments were following these articles for the specific players by supporters who don’t even care about the success of the team itself. But today Burcu Hakyemez, a well known sports author who also has relatives in volleyball community published an article along with hidden agendas.

I’m sharing the url for the ones who knows Turkish.

http://www.ntvspor.net/yazar/b…yemez/469/onemli-noktalar

Please don’t let anyone to obstruct Fenerbahce Acibadem winning the European Champions League Cup and show your reactions.

And please don’t sacrifice this struggle for protecting the benefits of the individuals.

• The famous spiker Ekaterina Gamova refused to play with her and didn't hesitate to show her harsh reactions during the matches. Osmokrovic was also uncomfortable about the setter. Her amount of shots was increasing against her spikes when she played with Naz. Anyway coach choosed to continue with Frauke and didn't care much about the public reactions. On that season Fenerbahce Acibadem made the best of its history.

So that Naz was the only choice as a setter and her performance was again below expectations. Fenerbahce Acibadem lost in the way that’s going to the Turkish Cup.

One of the most important players of the last World Championship-winning team Sokolova is blamed for not hitting the sets of Naz on purpose. A pitiful accusation is being done for a player like that. Who can believe that the legendary spiker Lioubov Sokolova is sabotaging the team by not hitting the sets on purpose? Natasha Osmokrovic. How can you blame a warrior like Nati with your meaningless arguments claiming that she’s not doing her best with the sets?

Your opininons are in contradiction with one another.You're quoting negative thoughts about Naz just for supporting/defending Sokolova or Nati.You're doing the same mistake putting Naz down.I advise you to defend all the players ,not some of them.(For example i can create a conspiracy theory that is You're easily putting Naz down for supporting the other players because she is a fan of Gs Sport Club) Therefore I suggest that you be careful/cautious with what u write.

• so everything is about fenerbahce ?? like they are the best team, they have the best players, they have a major history, they have fans etc ??? im sorry but if you want to have respect than you have to respect other teams, players, history and fans aswell.