Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• I guess you'll just have to take it from the stats sheet.

Chile and Peru
    Venezuela vs. Argentina

• Wow, what a result! I didnt thought Venezuela was so good :what: Argentina is a decent team.

Bastit, Argentina NT coach, didn't put Boscacci and Sosa, who are the best players in the team.
    Too much confidence, I think. He thought that Venezuela NT was too easy, but when he realized, it was to late. Boscacci and Sosa only played the fourth set.

• Bastit, Argentina NT coach, didn't put Boscacci and Sosa, who are the best players in the team.
    Too much confidence, I think. He thought that Venezuela NT was too easy, but when he realized, it was to late. Boscacci and Sosa only played the fourth set.

Venezuela is a team combined with quite a few experienced players from Beijing OG, like Blanco, Glod, Perez, Melendez.....
    Argentine's Boscacci and Sosa were just sent out too late to win the game back. otherwise it was at least a balanced game with a tiebreaker.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• :white:
    Will Peru play with the same roster against Venezuela ?

• That's not true. Pinedo is quite good and there are a number of Italian-Argentine players who play under Italian nationality in the Italian Leagues. Unfortunately, the federations in South America have very little foundation and money to work with. Not many teams in the world let alone in South America have the benefit of having a volleyball exclusive facility and dormitories like Brazil does in Saquarema.

• @ Joana from Brazil plus all the friends here

compared to the Chile little girls with average age of 17, i admire this lady much more...

She started playing volleyball when she was eleven,
    she is still an amateur and asks for leave from work to represent her NT,
    she is a successful executive officer in an multinational company.
    her teammates are all amateur players just as what she is,
    they work and study in their country for their own life.
    one simple reason to make them get together,
    the spirit on the court to play volleyball like the professional ones.
    finally today she faced Brazil NT and never held an extravagant hope of a success
    to be an athlete is just enough
    she may not in a perfect physical form,
    however she deserves our respect
    since she insists
    sometimes, insisting is a virtue
    Her name is Paola Galusso, a setter
    and the flag on her shirt is URUGUAY...

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Yes, she will fit well in a league with such terrible players as Buijs, Topic, Mesa :roll:
    First think, then write!

If She goes to Bundesliga She may stay there forever because nowhere as in Germany relations Player-Coach are the closest :roll:

• Definetly I agree with what u wrote, all players in Uruguay seem to be amateurs and have other jobs, and they just play for passion. It is a pitty they cant play professionally.

That's not true. Pinedo is quite good and there are a number of Italian-Argentine players who play under Italian nationality in the Italian Leagues. Unfortunately, the federations in South America have very little foundation and money to work with. Not many teams in the world let alone in South America have the benefit of having a volleyball exclusive facility and dormitories like Brazil does in Saquarema.

Also agree with what you wrote.

and after all we've seem I wonder, what is for South American Federation? They do anything to help these other countries to develop sport! Their president is Ary Graça, same president from Brasilian federation...but they seem only worried with Brasil keeping their dominance...and yeah, that is our future president of FIVB.