Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• yup, in fact we have know a bit about Sudamerican voleibol...
    if we say agentina and peru are pretending to look professional in World tournaments, but the entire level is still discovered relatively low when we have chance to watch south american championships in the previous years.
    Brazil is the only team dominant in this continent and keeps high competitiveness in international games.
    i am so interesting about the reason that this kind of unbalance happens to these countries with so many talents and so many lovely persons would like to devote themselves in Voleibol
    they shouldnt have been ignored like this, its not fair...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Also agree with what you wrote.

and after all we've seem I wonder, what is for South American Federation? They do anything to help these other countries to develop sport! Their president is Ary Graça, same president from Brasilian federation...but they seem only worried with Brasil keeping their dominance...and yeah, that is our future president of FIVB.

That's so true.
    I do not why there is no interest from CBV to inpulse volleyball in other countries.
    Peru is a traditional volleyball country, but we are trying to do our best to achieve more and more, but is not enough.

By the way, Peru won the first set easily 25-15 against Venezuela

• I really admire players like her who play and sports with passion, faith and joy no matter what theri physical condition is, no matter how amateurish they are, no matter how bad they are. what all depends is that they do what they like, love and believe in with passion and joy !!!
    I remember, there was another player from Dom. Rep like in her condition ? Or was is a kenyan player?

• I really admire players like her who play and sports with passion, faith and joy no matter what theri physical condition is, no matter how amateurish they are, no matter how bad they are. what all depends is that they do what they like, love and believe in with passion and joy !!!
    I remember, there was another player from Dom. Rep like in her condition ? Or was is a kenyan player?

i think you are referring to the former captain setter Jackson who replaced Echenique a while when the latter was injured in WGP
    Jackson used to be the very first big setter i have ever seen in 2002-2003 season, apart from the dutch fleddrus
    they share the similar figure...
    Kenya setter Jane Wacu looks much slimer than all the above

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• I remember, there was another player from Dom. Rep like in her condition ? Or was is a kenyan player?

Here You are Her photos, You may look for them f.ex. before dream or I don't know when You will like:

• Tatiana Kosheleva isnt even flying with the team to Tokyo because of her injury.

She will fly alone 15th may instead. The team is flying 12th may. She will have treatment in Russia first.

• PERU defeat Venezuela
    3-1

25-15, 25-16, 22-25, 25-13

:win:

Tomorrow will face Argentina.

• Thanks Miguel for all pics and information. Good luck to Peru NT :wavy:

;) Serbia NT news ;)

Brankica Mihajlović, Volero Zurich player on loan in RC Cannes :heart: next season, just joined the team and will take part in Japan tournament.

An agreement between Bosnia, Serbia and FIVB has been reached.

Source : wsvl.blogspot.fr

• Thanks Miguel for all pics and information. Good luck to Peru NT :wavy:

Thank you!
    I hope my team gets better and better with the pass of the days! :win:

• :rolll: I forgot that He loves chocolate, really :lol:

Bartek, darling, thank you very much for your efforts :rose:

I like the photos very much !
    For me, working in the Fashion Business, I know the bodey index very well and how much its relevance ! I know whats beauty and whats ugly ! But for sports, it doesnt matter if you are beautiful or ugly, skinny or fat, what matters is, that you do sports, keep yourself fit, enjoy and have passion. And this my dear, is , what I see in those photos !
    You can be beautiful and play tennis and be unsuccesfull like Anna Kournikova or be "casual" "normal" like Justine Henin and be succesful ! Or play with passion and have fun like Amanda Coetzer ! :win:

__________________________________________________________________-

Sorry for the little off-topic !
    :drink:

• Argentina defeat Chile
    3-0

25-11, 25-6, 25-9

• http://tvgol.me/

Sportv üill broadcast

Do you know if is there another site??? Because I can't watch on tvgol :(

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Thank you so much! ;)

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• a lot of services lost by Colombia.

14-14

Incredible!

Brasil defeat Colombia
    3-0
    25-11, 25-18, 25-19