Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• This is not Turkisn National team's fault ok?

so? Just because It is not their fault It does not make it right or cool...

I would like to say that these kind of stuff always happens, not only in Turkey of course...referees always help home team...and that really sucks! For me makes everything less interesting.

Of course referee can mistake, one or two balls, but not like it happened today...just ugly...Im sorry, but it makes that way.

• Anyway.I also dont like the mistakes made by referees whoever they are in favour of..

Its good to have won.Naz's sets to middles must be improved.Neslihan played badly.Also Naz sets for her not that great.MOtta should replace her with Neriman some times.Pls Motta use subtitutes...replace Nesli and Naz sometimes with Özge use Neriman ....Good luck to German team too.

• That's why I don't want POL to face TUR in semifinals. I'm afraid that referees can help TUR to win. Today it was not so important because it was only group match. Real tournament starts on Saturday. It will be death or live :box:

• Turkish team doesn't have anything to do with referee's mistakes.
    And German players shoud put themselves together because it's unbelievable had lost 2 sets with five or six point ahead after the 20th point. :down:

• That's why I don't want POL to face TUR in semifinals. I'm afraid that referees can help TUR to win. Today it was not so important because it was only group match. Real tournament starts on Saturday. It will be death or live :box:

thats not fair to make speculations on a match that hasnt played yet.

• Congratulations to Turkey. I was wrong with my prediyction. No matter what the referees decided, I am happy with the result. Its obviously nothing new, that referees make those decisions in favor for home team. In every tournament its the same story, I dont think its necessary to repeat always.

• Komik olan ne?

The funny thing is your behaivor. People critisizing about referees not attacking Turkey, talking in the forum is free for everyone so why are you trying to defend all comments from users

• Yeah refree had a really disaster managment but it's his fault not Turkey's,in all countries audience do the same pressure to refrees,but good ones usually stay strong in their decisions,those things don't happen only in Turkey.Especially it's interesting to hear "Host for Turkey,i was a little afraid to face with Turkey" only from some polish users :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• thats not fair to make speculations on a match that hasnt played yet.

I just expressed my fears and you have to admit that it isn't so unlikely. I don't say that this problem is conected only with TUR. Everyone knows that referees are more pleasant for the hosts :P Anyway I hope that it would not come true.

In general TUR deserves for 2012 OG more that POL (concerning las years tournaments). If they prove that on the playground everythink will be OK :P

• The funny thing is your behaivor. People critisizing about referees not attacking Turkey, talking in the forum is free for everyone so why are you trying to defend all comments from users

i didnt defend anything against all the comments my friend.Just one (two). is it clear enough?
    this is my comment.thats it.

• Yes the refereeing was bad. But nothing would have change the outcome. Germany just couldn't play the end of sets right. Turkey had the winner attitude, came back from 5-6 points at the end of games. At last set it was 24-21 to Germany, but couldn't get that one point.

Mentally Turkey was stronger. That's the main point for all sports.

• I'm glad that Turkey won but playing against Russia in semi final will be more difficult actually I would prefer Poland.
    Neslihan is still out of shape and I wish Motta gives more chance Özge and Neriman.
    Referee made some mistakes against Germany there is no doubt that and they also made some mistakes against Russia yesterday and today.

• Anyway, this discussion about the mistakes of referees doesn't end..I think it is nonsence to talk about it for pages..I hate this mistakes in favor of the home team and I hope next matches it won't happen both in Turkey and in the other countries..

Congratulations Turkey..We advanced to the semi final..The tournament hasn't finished yet, there is still 2 matches to be played..I hope we can go to Olympics.. :drink:

• I just expressed my fears and you have to admit that it isn't so unlikely. I don't say that this problem is conected only with TUR. Everyone knows that referees are more pleasant for the hosts :P Anyway I hope that it would not come true.

In general TUR deserves for 2012 OG more that POL (concerning las years tournaments). If they prove that on the playground everythink will be OK :P

relax, POlish team have been playing really well so far.and a thin line:you should finish it if you are 4-5 points ahead/in front. :P