Olympic Games - 2012 London (qualification process)

• There will be a change in starting hours of these three matches, because BNT has to broadcast Atletiko (Madrid) - Atletik (Bilbao) (football)
    Here are the new hours( in Greenwich time again :) ):

9 May

12:00 h Finland - Germany

15:00 h Slovenia - Spain

17:30 h Bulgaria - Serbia

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• So this means that (likely) USA or Cuba will go to Japan and not to Italy?

Would you rather the tournament have the best teams there? Yes, a European or Norceca team should beat the rest of the Asian teams.

But complaining about Cuba or Serbia (if the US beats it in Norceca) not going is just wrong.

Yes, you could complain about the Italians getting preferential treatment (2010 Men's World Championships), but I am letting it slide this time.

• Would you rather the tournament have the best teams there? Yes, a European or Norceca team should beat the rest of the Asian teams.

But complaining about Cuba or Serbia (if the US beats it in Norceca) not going is just wrong.

Yes, you could complain about the Italians getting preferential treatment (2010 Men's World Championships), but I am letting it slide this time.

I don't exactly get what you are saying, but I didn't complain about anything, I just asked in which tournament they are going to play.

• What do You want to say?

this tournament hasn't even started yet and is already pissing me off X(
    how will I go trough the whole week of mug I don't know~ :sleeping:

some bad quality volleyball is on the way
    prepare your nerves! Kurwa mac season is about to start! :evil:

• Will Raisport or some other italian channel broadcast matches????

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Young Madchen schouldn't use these words. Nobody wants Women to Wifes if They use these words :P

what do you mean :D
    this is by far the most recognizable and respectable salutation for volleyball fans all over inside-volley! :thumbsup:
    I am just being friendly and informative :cheesy:

• what do you mean :D
    this is by far the most recognizable and respectable salutation for volleyball fans all over inside-volley! :thumbsup:

Olcia has "teached" You that word but it is wrong :!: :!: :!:

• what do you mean :D

:drink:
    The fun is just beginning :D More "kurwa mac" will appear very soon :D

Kromm is out for tournament in Bulgaria :wavy:

Germany without Steuerwald and Tille, too. I don't like this team without Patrick.