Olympic Games - 2012 London (qualification process)

• I couldn't resist:
    Pakistani volleyball federation president said:
    To play friendlies with Qatar was very helpful! It is almost like playing vs an European team, because their players play in USA and GB and therefore resemblance in style Bulgaria and France :cheesy: :cheesy: :rolll:

That beats even Tatsuya Ueta's statement from WC! :obey: :obey: :obey:
    :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• He means for sure that the Teams have the same style- one Setter, one/two MBs, two Rs, one O, one L on court during matches.

• That beats even Tatsuya Ueta's statement from WC! :obey: :obey: :obey:
    :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

remind me that noble little statement as my memory proves too short at the moment :D

He means for sure that the Teams have the same style- one Setter, one/two MBs, two Rs, one O, one L on court during matches.

Oh yeah, You actually got a point here :rolll:

In fact Pakistan looked like as a decent team from the video and they are not some bunch of amateurs. Their president clearly isn't aware of what he is tallying about! 8|

• Can we see the video? I had nightmare last night that Pakistani team has 210 and 218cm MB :lol:

• remind me that noble little statement as my memory proves too short at the moment :D

Here you are :D :

Ok, this kinda cheered me: Japan coach Tatsuya Ueta: "The first set went well. After the second set our passing and receiving didn't work well. We have to perform our tactics. We expected in this tournament that we would have a chance to book our ticket to the Olympics. Now we have many strong teams in front of us".

:what:
    Really? In competition with Brazil, USA, Russia, Italy, Poland, Serbia and Argentina and only three qoutas for the Games? Interesting :D

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Just hardly believe it! Puerto Rico hadn't won even one set until today. They won their first set in this tournament over Iran! :wall:
    What are Iranians doing??? :S

• What are Iranians doing??? :S

playing like shit :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: Thank you Mr Velasco ! :wall: Iran had 4-5 pts comfortable lead in 3rd set and then he benched some starters and we lost the set and almost the match !! he knows his players are damn moody but still killed the momentum they had by these useless substitutions. We are playing worse day by day ;(

• Iran is losing their advantage one step by one. If Japan wins 3-0 tonight, they will excel Iran and rank No. 3.

Yudin said in the press conference that it didn't hurt that much to lose to No. 5 team in the world.(btw, why No. 5?) It seems that Aussies didn't want this win at all.

• I need rosters Germany, Cuba, Czech Republic, India, Egypt, Bulgaria, Pakistan on World Olympic Qualification ;)
    Thanks a lot

calm down babe....you are asking for too much at one time...

ill try my best to update every team roster here...but need time.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• can you give me some sites with live streams, please?

http://www.sportlemon.tv/
    http://www.volleyball-movies.net/

Iran is losing their advantage one step by one. If Japan wins 3-0 tonight, they will excel Iran and rank No. 3.

Yudin said in the press conference that it didn't hurt that much to lose to No. 5 team in the world.(btw, why No. 5?) It seems that Aussies didn't want this win at all.

Maybe because Serbs were on 5th place in FiVB ranking before WC (now they're on 7th), nothing else came to my mind...