European Championships 2011

• You've got only one miss :D Sinan Cem Tanik is OH :win: Well our team is really interesting.Emre Batur is playing MB in club :rolll: Burutay Subasi was opposite but turned to OH (He is left handed ) but they both must play OH what a lack in that position :white: :sos:

I've read somewhere that he is going to be backup for Serhat :drink:

• I've read somewhere that he is going to be backup for Serhat :drink:

Better he should stay at bench and cheer for starters :lol: I don't like him.He is too old and he doesn't show any effort to make diffrence :teach:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Does anyone have any information about general broadcasting? There was an article today about it on cev.lu, but nothing specific. For the first time in a while there is nothing announced on laola1.tv and I am afraid of the chance not to watch the games there.. If this is the case indeed, could you, guys, share whatever links you can find?

i often use this link here http://www.sportlemon.tv/

For the World League, nearly all matches were available. The quality sometimes is not that great, but its better than nothing........

• Germany deserves to be in TOP 4 and Russia I hope will be Euro Champion.
    Match Germany-Poland is at 5.45 pm. I hope Germany will beat easily Poland because from 7 pm I want to take long bath.

• Slovakia

Setters: Juraj Zaťko, Branislav Skladaný
    Outside-hitters: Lukáš Diviš, Martin Sopko st., Róbert Hupka
    Opposite: Martin Neme, Milan Bencz, Peter Michalovič
    Middle-blockers: Tomáš Kmeť, Emanuel Kohút, Richard Nemec
    Libero: Roman Ondrušek

Richard Nemec still? (39 years old, I think) Is he still that good or is it a lack of young talent

• Germany deserves to be in TOP 4 and Russia I hope will be Euro Champion.
    Match Germany-Poland is at 5.45 pm. I hope Germany will beat easily Poland because from 7 pm I want to take long bath.

And I hope Austria will be the new European Champion :wavy: 'Cause they're cool.
    Match between Austria and Slovenia is at 3:30 pm, I hope Austrians will smash Slovenia easily, 'cause I want to take a veeeeeeery long bath as well.

Anyway...come on my guys, fight :super:

• And I hope Austria will be the new European Champion :wavy: 'Cause they're cool.
    Match between Austria and Slovenia is at 3:30 pm, I hope Austrians will smash Slovenia easily, 'cause I want to take a veeeeeeery long bath as well.

you can still move your tv in the bathroom and hoping for a 2 and hal hour match :rolll:

• you can still move your tv in the bathroom and hoping for a 2 and hal hour match :rolll:

No, no :D I want them to win this match as fast as they can, so I can relax and not worry about the score :D
    Go Austria, for the title! :super:

and my guys for a good torunament :rose:

• And I hope Austria will be the new European Champion :wavy: 'Cause they're cool.

You meant that You want to have a loooooooooot of time to do make-up for tonight.

• you can still move your tv in the bathroom and hoping for a 2 and hal hour match :rolll:

It's not a very good idea :S If it comes to me in case of very bad play of our guys I could drown in the shower.

Anyway, FIGHT! That's all I ask :roll:

• No, you think you know what I meant, but the truth is rather different ;)

Maybe You seemed that You know what You want to say and then You wrote what You didn't think what to say and then You changed Your idea because You wrote what You didn't think but because You wrote You must think what You seemed because You forgot ;( which shadow You should first apply on the eyelid for tohnight. :mirror:

• argh 3 hours till the beginning and I am already very nervous :(
    Germany to win pool D is my prediction.

What's the deal with Germany? :what: I hear many voices they may be favorite in their group. Am I the only person who doesn't think so? They can mess a lot, but... I just don't know if they're strong enough to fight for medals. I wonder in what shape is Schoeps. 'Cause he may play in starting six because of rather weaker Grozer's shape. And I'm surprised Tille won't be the first libero. Apparently.

• Maybe You seemed that You know what You want to say and then You wrote You didn't know what to say and then You changed Your idea because You wrote what You didn't think but because You wrote You must think what You seemed because You forgot ;( which shadow You should first apply on the eyelid for tohnight. :mirror:

eeeemm.... :aww:

Anyway...I share nadejda's opinion, I'm worried as well :D I mean...I can't help it, I'm nervous anyway :D
    Germans said that the key for the victory is to stop Kurek, I hope our game will be equal, not just Kurek, Kurek, Kurek as it used to be.
    Good luck guys, hope you'll show some good game!

• Anyway...I share nadejda's opinion, I'm worried as well :D I mean...I can't help it, I'm nervous anyway :D
    Germans said that the key for the victory is to stop Kurek, I hope our game will be equal, not just Kurek, Kurek, Kurek as it used to be.
    Good luck guys, hope you'll show some good game!

Don't worry. I believe in Jarosz and Kubiak too :win: I don't even know why but I just strongly believe.

I'm going to kill Zygadlo if he continue killing Kurek with too many balls.

• Don't worry. I believe in Jarosz and Kubiak too :win: I don't even know why but I just strongly believe.

I'm going to kill Zygadlo if he continue killing Kurek with too many balls.

Yeah me too! Lots of people keep bashing our guys, but even though I'm nervous before this match, I have lots of hope.
    If our guys say it's gonna be ok, then it's gonna be ok :thumbup: They're the ones who know their shape best! And if they claim that everything is going to be fine, then it's going to be that way...right? :D

• Yeah me too! Lots of people keep bashing our guys, but even though I'm nervous before this match, I have lots of hope.
    If our guys say it's gonna be ok, then it's gonna be ok :thumbup: They're the ones who know their shape best! And if they claim that everything is going to be fine, then it's going to be that way...right? :D

Right! Even Wojciech Drzyzga won't stop me believing.