European Championships 2011

• France served perfectly in the first set, and Finland was not doing anything.
    In the second set, France served poorly, and Finnish block was great.

Third set started quite like second set, but France is slightly overcoming, with better serve, and better spikes, but now the game is close and getting interesting.

• France served perfectly in the first set, and Finland was not doing anything.
    In the second set, France served poorly, and Finnish block was great.

Third set started quite like second set, but France is slightly overcoming, with better serve, and better spikes, but now the game is close and getting interesting.

Thanks a lot :roll:

• FRA: Marechal-N'gapeth Rouzier(Moreau)-Pujol Hardy-Dessources(Lyneel on serve)-Vadeleux Exiga(L)
    FIN: Kunnari-Siltala(Sammelvuo) Mi.Oivanen-Esko Shumov-Ma. Oivanen Hyvarinen (L)
    now 24:24, France won 31:29

Slovenia-Austria 2:0 (25:21 in 2nd)
    Russia-Estonia 3:0 (25:17 in 3rd)
    Slovakia-Bulgaria 24:26, so we have 2:1

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• My prediction in the prediction game thread:

:teach: I'm good.

• Let's get ready for tiebreak in Prague! It's impossible for Bulgaria to lose this set.

France was leading the 4th set 24-21 and now is 24-24. :white:

25:24

France, come on!!!

• Slovakia won!!! 17:15 in tiebreak! What a great fight by Slovakians in this 5th set!
    I'm really sorry that Bulgaria lost, but on the other hand I was really glad seeing Slovakian team so happy after this last point! They were sooo happy!
    Congratulations Slovakia! :flower:

• Bullshit! Pure bullshit!!!
    I don't remember when did we last won a tiebreak. When?! This team is in a serious need of a psychiatrist or psychotherapist or psychologist or whatever the $%#* you call it!
    We started the game thinking we play against Kiribati and they took advantage on this, and the inevetable came - they started to believe in themselves. Our serves were like the u15 girls Parolympic team of San Marino and if it wasn't for Skrimov who made a streak of 5-6 points with a good serve when trailing 12-6 or sth in the third got us back in the match. I'm not saying Skrimov played great, just otherwise we would have been thrashed 3-0. Then we won the match after we equilised for 2-2 and then we lost that won match in our own unique style. The only optimistic thing is that if we could choose to lose, it's this match, we are even allowed for one more loss now.

• We can't win at the tiebreaks. This team is too young. No Todorov in form, no liberos, Matey Kaziyski and Vlado Nikolov wasted the key points in the first two sets... Let's not have high hopes for our team for the next matches. We will see what will happen in this pool, third place is good enough even for us

• Wow, this is a big surprise to me!
    Compliments to Slovakia! I'm glad for my second opposite Bencz ;) Good job dude! (actually I didn't see the match, I hope he did good for real^^)

and now I really CAN'T wait longer... Go Italyyyy!!

• Ok I was wrong :D I don't expect that Slovakia has so strong mentality. Good game by Slovakia and congratz. Im really disappointed attitude of the Bulgarians, I have expected much more from them. Tomorrow game for life for Poland and Bulgaria. (for sure Poland will lost today, they haven't really atacker and setter)