European Championships 2011

• Ok. It will be strange, probably. But... Lukasz Zygadlo I love you today more than ever before! :D
    Maaaan, finally we have players on the court who score points as equal. And finally someone scored more points than Kurek.
    Kubiak... :obey: I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! He is our secret weapon :super: He's so positive. I love his charming big smile. He infected me with his joy. I know why he is so close friend with Bartman. Both are so damn good fighters. It may be a real hell for opponent if we could have Zibi in Prague. Miss him a lot...
    Kurek... Never stops surprising me. Three aces. Two in turn :obey: He's like a dynamite.
    Damn, I love even Mozdzonek!
    Nowakowski - what powerful attacks :cheesy:
    Gruszka - rather weak performance today but I hope it will be better. I think Kuba should get chance to be at least once in starting six.
    IGNACZAK ! :woohoo: I wonder if my love for this guy stops growing one day or not. I think rather not. Speedy Gonzales. Badass in digging. The best in receiving. SCORING A POINT. It's so freakin' fantastic.

Go guys. Keep it up tomorrow. You're on a good way to prove to the whole world you have been erasedto early.

I'm a little sad about Bulgaria today. But congrats for Slovaks. They are simply good today. Lukas Divis is my hero :roll:
    Anyway, I know Bulgarians will play better tomorrow. They always play well against us. So... preparing to battle :P

• But Anastasi doesn't think about others :down: In wide roster was Janeczek, but he probably got injured and he didn't have any chance to play.

Janeczek wasn't injured. He played against Austria in friendly matches. He scored 19 points and exceeded 70% in attack. At now in our NT 40% is unattainable for opposites :white:

• Janeczek wasn't injured. He played against Austria in friendly matches. He scored 19 points and exceeded 70% in attack. At now in our NT 40% is unattainable for opposites :white:

Why Anastasi didn't take him into aacount :mad: ? Opposite is probably the weakest point in polish NT. I hope that Gruszka will find better shape :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Why Anastasi didn't take him into aacount :mad: ? Opposite is probably the weakest point in polish NT. I hope that Gruszka will find better shape :roll:

Chill out man :win: Gruszka will play better and better, for sure. I hope Jarosz will also surprise us.

• We had the same problem in Poland but voice was ok so results were given online (until vision was back)

It was the same for us, but fortunally Raisport let basketball wait^^

Serbia-Turkey 3:0

so, the only surprise to me for today was Slovakia-Bulgaria... And Italian first set :P

• Why Anastasi didn't take him into aacount :mad: ? Opposite is probably the weakest point in polish NT. I hope that Gruszka will find better shape :roll:

Nobody knows. I guess someone wants the strength to throw Jarosz to NT. He's no tallented also out of the shape. His father was good player, but he doesn't.

'Cause he made other decision, deal with it...I know it may be hard to deal with, considering the fact that OPP is really our weakest point right now, but let's hope Piotrek Gruszka will play better and better. As Wielki Znawca said earlier- two years ago he also started slowly and then he was simply amazing. I know, it's really hard to compare those two tournaments, 'cause it was different time, different team, different situation, but I really want to believe that Piotrek will manage to show some good game.
    Today I had this weird feeling that he was kinda afraid of spiking the ball as hard as he really could, maybe he still had his shoulder injury in his head, it's hard to say...but anyway I hope he will put it out of his mind.

• 'Cause he made other decision, deal with it...I know it may be hard to deal with, considering the fact that OPP is really our weakest point right now, but let's hope Piotrek Gruszka will play better and better. As Wielki Znawca said earlier- two years ago he also started slowly and then he was simply amazing. I know, it's really hard to compare those two tournaments, 'cause it was different time, different team, different situation, but I really want to believe that Piotrek will manage to show some good game.
    Today I had this weird feeling that he was kinda afraid of spiking the ball as hard as he really could, maybe he still had his shoulder injury in his head, it's hard to say...but anyway I hope he will put it out of his mind.

The only hope for out NT is get back in shape Piotrek.

• Chill out man :win: Gruszka will play better and better, for sure. I hope Jarosz will also surprise us.

OK ;) I believe that it'll be better. Today match showed us, that the worst is ended.

• The only hope for out NT is get back in shape Piotrek.

Don't make a drama, please. You already said that we're gonna lose against Germany for sure, and you see what happened.
    Let's just enjoy our good game, and keep our fingers crossed for our whole team.

• Nowakowski - 3 aces
    Kurek - 3 aces
    Kubiak - 1 ace
    Możdżonek - 1 ace
    = 8 aces
    BEAUTIFUL!

Kubiak 54% in attack
    Kurek 52%
    Nowakowski 50%

I'm proud :thumbup:

And Germans had not bad reception 'cause it was 59%. Poles had 57%.

Too many mistakes from Germans - 40. And we made 24 mistakes.

Stefan Hübner 8 blocks :obey:
    It's funny 'cause for me Gruszka was better in block than in attack :D

so, the only surprise to me for today was Slovakia-Bulgaria... And Italian first set :P

During a break in my guys' game I changed my channel to see what was going on with Italians.And I was shocked when I saw Belgians having a set ball.
    Anyway I need to see this match.
    Did Gigi continue his monster game? :D 12 points. Not bad for a middle-blocker. But Parodi without any points? :huh:

About Belgians. Verhanneman only 8 points? Rather poor.

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• Go Italy!!! Very great Italy vs Belgium but the Belgium setter is one of the best I have ever seen!!!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I guess someone wants the strength to throw Jarosz to NT. He's no tallented also out of the shape. His father was good player, but he doesn't.

Oh no! I will defend him as long as he need to get back his great shape. Then he won't need my defending anymore 'cause he will prove, how much he's worth. You can't say he isn't talented. No way. He is. He just has mental problems which I hope he finally defeat. On these times when he was in great shape I thought, at present, he was the best opposite in Poland. He has a potential. His service is just destructive. He is fast. He can heat the ball with real power. Just wait and see 'cause this guy will be back on his game again. Give him a chance :win:

'Cause he made other decision, deal with it...I know it may be hard to deal with, considering the fact that OPP is really our weakest point right now, but let's hope Piotrek Gruszka will play better and better. As Wielki Znawca said earlier- two years ago he also started slowly and then he was simply amazing. I know, it's really hard to compare those two tournaments, 'cause it was different time, different team, different situation, but I really want to believe that Piotrek will manage to show some good game.

And as I remember nobody expected that he will be able to play at such level that he presented. He surprised the whole world. He made me believe in him anew. 'Cause I had mixed feelings about his role in those days. You know... Main opposite. And he surprised me so I can't even say any bad words about him. Never ever. He is already a legend for me and I believe it's not the end of the best from Piotrek Gruszka :D

• During a break in my guys' game I changed my channel to see what was going on with Italians.And I was shocked when I saw Belgians having a set ball.
    Anyway I need to see this match.
    Did Gigi continue his monster game? :D 12 points. Not bad for a middle-blocker. But Parodi without any points? :huh:

About Belgians. Verhannemanonly 8 points? Rather poor.

I'll need to see this match again because probbaly I was too emotionated to really focus on the match, but reading article and stats I realized probably I lost smth :lol: For example I thought Zaytsev was italian best player, but for everyone Savani get the "awards".

Gigi was missing sometime (in the first set for example), but he played well: 4 blocks, 8/9 in attack (I thought less, honestly), 15 serves with 2 errors and 2 amazing serves when we were like 21-20 in the third set, always running after Belgium. Not aces, but he gave us two free ball that bring us to lead.

Parodi almost didn't play, he replaced Savani at the end of the first set (because he was a bit messing up in reception), but only in the second line, and he also made an errors in a quite crucial moment, at the end of the set :( He seemed really sorry about that, poor guy, but I'm sure he will kick ass again very soon ^^ In the second set we were leading (also 10-20), and after Zaytsev serve Parodi replaced him for the reception. Ok that we were damn leading the set, but I think Zaytsev should have stay because he was playing well, and usually when he play well it's hard to stop him. BTW Belgian did several points (not for Parodi fault, actually) but it was evident that we lost our mind a bit, so Maruotti replaced Savani to help the reception and Zaytsev replaced Parodi. that's it ^^ Actually once he did a perfect reception and I was sure Travica would have serve him but he attacked on second intention (and made a mistake =.=)

I'd like to say that Giovi played well, and it was his first official match with the NT! and this summer he became father... he won't never forget this period of his life, I guess ^^ I'm so glad for him! :flower:

• I'd like to say that Giovi played well, and it was his first official match with the NT! and this summer he became father... he won't never forget this period of his life, I guess ^^ I'm so glad for him! :flower:

I was so positively surprised seeing him instead of Bari. Not because I don't like Bari. No, no... Giovi just deserve to get this chance. So I'm glad as well as you ;) He seems to be nice guy and he already won the title of the best libero. And who cares it was only a friendly tournament :P

• Oh no! I will defend him as long as he need to get back his great shape. Then he won't need my defending anymore 'cause he will prove, how much he's worth. You can't say he isn't talented. No way. He is. He just has mental problems which I hope he finally defeat. On these times when he was in great shape I thought, at present, he was the best opposite in Poland. He has a potential. His service is just destructive. He is fast. He can heat the ball with real power. Just wait and see 'cause this guy will be back on his game again. Give him a chance :win:

And as I remember nobody expected that he will be able to play at such level that he presented. He surprised the whole world. He made me believe in him anew. 'Cause I had mixed feelings about his role in those days. You know... Main opposite. And he surprised me so I can't even say any bad words about him. Never ever. He is already a legend for me and I believe it's not the end of the best from Piotrek Gruszka :D

For last year, he played only one good match, against Argentina. Witczak was better than him in club, and he was in first six. NT isn't place to looking for form, he don't deserve to be there. Andrea Anastasi made mistake, when called him to NT instead of Janeczek. I don't understand why you defend him. Jarosz never was a great atacker, and last season was tragic in its execution.

• For last year, he played only one good match, against Argentina. Witczak was better than him in club, and he was in first six. NT isn't place to looking for form, he don't deserve to be there. Andrea Anastasi made mistake, when called him to NT instead of Janeczek. I don't understand why you defend him. Jarosz never was a great atacker, and last season was tragic in its execution.

As you wrote last season was a tragic. Not all seasons ever. I defend him 'cause I have a faith in him. He deserves for it.
    And I completely disagree with you that "Jarosz never was a great attacker". He was and he will be again.
    Every player has weaker moments. One year isn't so much time.
    And Gruszka is also in NT after rather weaker TWO YEARS and serious injury.

You just motivate me with your words to pray for him days and nights. I hope he'll show sooner or later what a badass he is.

• Conratulations to Poland :)
    I hope you will reach the final if we can't and will give us the wild card :drink:

I feel alone in crowded room :huh:

• Conratulations to Poland :)
    I hope you will reach the final if we can't and will give us the wild card :drink:

We'll help with wild card, of course you deserved for it :D

I feel alone in crowded room :huh:

Don't worry ;) Poland-Bulgaria probably will be exciting match. I expect equal duel.

• We'll help with wild card, of course you deserved for it :D

Don't worry ;) Poland-Bulgaria probably will be exciting match. I expect equal duel.

I hope at least for a point from that match :)