European Championships 2011

• rugby ;( don't break my heart, it is not even 6 p.m. yet

If he breaks it before the match it won't hurt after that so much. :P

Congrats for Poland.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Congrats to Poland. This is the first match I missed during ECh. I just followed the livescore. Top 4, you're deserve to play in World Cup!

• compliments to Poland!! I've seen the first two set, Poland played very well, really intense, compliment!

Italy started 1-5 like always xD, then we start play very well as we should! :D

Now Finland started well too.

• rugby ;( don't break my heart, it is not even 6 p.m. yet

Sorry I'm a realist. I tell what I see and I'm right in like 99% of what I say :D

wtf canal+ stopped broadcasting the game and are spwing some golf instead :wall:

• I'm paraphrasing rugby. It's not the best thing to talking about the final before the quartefinals. ;P

I'm talking now, so I can show up later when everything I said comes true, and take the credit :rolll:

• According to Bulgarian site gong.bg , Todor Skrimov is out of the group for the match with Russia.

Wild Wild West!

• Yes! We are in :thumbsup: What an easy win, even easier than I had expected. Slovaks are just weaker and our players showed them taht as I wanted. Honestly, I think Slovaks also know that, even if we lost to them couple days ago... Jarosz - quite good, Gruszka didn't even have to play. Kubiak - superb and Kurek - so-so, but not bad. I hope he will be on fire in the semifinal. Żygadło and Ignaczak have been in very good shape in this tournament. I forgot about Zagumny for a moment :)
    I'd like Bulgarians to beat Russians, but I don't believe it can happen...
    For Poland everything is possible right now. Gold as well as 4th place...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I'm talking now, so I can show up later when everything I said comes true, and take the credit :rolll:

Oh, I missed rugby's post, that's why I didn't understand your own! :rolll:

rugby, never talk before the final. If we will win vs Finland, we will have to face Poland that is playing very aggressive imo.

ok, Italy-Finland 2-6, now it's again time to wake up guys, thanks^^

• Then what is sport at all? Maybe we should give Italy and Russia gold/silver medals even before tournament - it would be better for all teams, longer holidays etc, ya know. :D

Well they turned volleyball into a maths competition. Everyone is adding, multiplying, taking out points, sets and so on just to figure out how many point or sets he needs to lose or win to get an easier opponent. So what you're suggesting is better imo :rolll:

• Toshko Alexiev has some really good lobbyists in our volleyball federation and in the NT :D

Damn, do you think that may be he is some illegitimate son of Dancho Lazarov :D

Seriously, I think that Skrimov had to be in the group, we need a joker for receiving. :S

But who cares at all, we have Toshko :super:

Wild Wild West!

• But Bulgaria has Alexiew, he can play good only against Russia :lol:

He will play great

for Russia of course :cheesy: