European Championships 2011

• Btw, guys your conversation 'bout names and surnames was awesome :D
    Personally I think Zbigniew suits our 'jump the gun' man perfectly :D Zibi, Zbychu, Zbyszek, I like it all :D Even Zbigniew, despite the fact a lot of you consider it as too serious for our boy. When he's so angry, and he has his killingly serious face, Zbigniew is perfect for him :D

Hehe :D So Kurek should be called "Władysław". :rolll: It's perfect with his ADHD.

Władysław Kurek - LOL :rolll:

• Hehe :D So Kurek should be called "Władysław". :rolll: It's perfect with his ADHD.

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: You killed me with Władysław :D
    Btw, I'll seriously start calling him like that :D Guess who's gonna be a badass (hopefully) today against Italia? Władysław :D

• Teah, I remember his interview :lol:

Bartek is quite popular name in Poland. And hey we have one person Bartek here who always brings chaos and makes joke :P

Oh, so pretty much you shared my fate :D :drink: Remember our conversation in the cutest thread out there? :D

I remember but you already add two french guys to your list! :P
    I don't know how much time holy trinity in my list stays just holy trinity :whistle:

Btw, guys your conversation 'bout names and surnames was awesome :D
    Personally I think Zbigniew suits our 'jump the gun' man perfectly :D Zibi, Zbychu, Zbyszek, I like it all :D Even Zbigniew, despite the fact a lot of you consider it as too serious for our boy. When he's so angry, and he has his killingly serious face, Zbigniew is perfect for him :D

Zbigniew is awsome when Zibi is pissed of. Even commentator start to call him like that then. You know. Zbigniew. :D

• I remember but you already add two french guys to your list! :P
    I don't know how much time holy trinity in my list stays just holy trinity :whistle:

Yeah, it just shows that I'm not so strong as you though :P I was seriously thinking 'bout N'Gapeth, 'cause I adore this guy a looooot, but...well...I stopped myself from adding him, 'cause that would mean Kubiak and other youngsters as well :D
    Dang, it's tougher than I expected! I'm seriously hesitating now :D

• Yeah, it just shows that I'm not so strong as you though :P I was seriously thinking 'bout N'Gapeth, 'cause I adore this guy a looooot, but...well...I stopped myself from adding him, 'cause that would mean Kubiak and other youngsters as well :D
    Dang, it's tougher than I expected! I'm seriously hesitating now :D

Just wait 'cause I'm totally weak. I don't know how long I hold out. Kubiak ;( Maaan I already miss him on my list!

Ok, stop it cause it's so headfucking :aww:

• Just wait 'cause I'm totally weak. I don't know how long I hold out. Kubiak ;( Maaan I already miss him on my list!

Ok, stop it cause it's so headfucking :aww:

Why don't you add him to list? Doesn't he deserve? Or because of "holy trinity" :D ?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Hehe :D So Kurek should be called "Władysław". :rolll: It's perfect with his ADHD.

Wlazly was born on Aug. 4th, he's a Leo.
    Kurek was born on Aug. 29th, he's a Virgo.
    I'm not familiar with astrology.
    And after seeing this picture....
    I won't believe astrology for ever.
    :woohoo:

• Wlazly is born on Aug. 4th, he's a Leo.
    Kurek is born on Aug. 29th, he's a Virgo.
    I won't trust in astrology for ever.

EXACTLY! :lol: :lol:

• Why don't you add him to list? Doesn't he deserve? Or because of "holy trinity" :D ?

I already made a tough decision to throw him and maaaaany other players from this list. I don't know if you noticed that but yesterday my list was full of players. And it was TOO full :aww:

Of course he deserve it. But now I think it's enough to be in my heart. He doesn't have to be on list.

Wlazly is born on Aug. 4th, he's a Leo.
    Kurek is born on Aug. 29th, he's a Virgo.
    I won't trust in astrology for ever.

It's becoming my everyday life saying Martee how much I love him, right? :aww:
    But I can't fight it. I love you :flower:
    Your posts are just out of this world. You write things about which I don't even think about.

• I already made a tough decision to throw him and maaaaany other players from this list. I don't know if you noticed that but yesterday my list was full of players. And it was TOO full :aww:

Ok :D, I didn't notice that your list was full yesterday :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Ok :D, I didn't notice that your list was full yesterday :)

I noticed that your list started to be full... :whistle:
    Ok, there's so many users on the forum. Why you must remember my favourite players then :D

• Ok, so let's change the topic :D
    What are your thoughts before the semis, guys? Share your opinions :D
    I'm pesonally really freakin' nervous before POL-ITA match. I really hope we'll play our best match here, I believe in our guys, and the only thing I expect from them is leaving heart on the court as always ;) I'm a little bit afraid of Gigi. His monster block scares me. I usually like it, but not against my team :D Gigi, take a rest :win:
    I really want Kurek to explode, 'cause I feel like he hasn't shown his best during this tournament...yet :D Michał Kubiak and Igła have to stay the way they are :D Which means monster service, attack, reception and defense :D I hope Kurek will do some bad things with his serve, as he did against Germany f.e. I want Żygadło to set the way he does, which means lots of combinations, please :) Middle-blockers- keep up the good job! And our OPP.......it's a mystery to me. Kuba Jarosz/Piotrek Gruszka...suprise me, please.
    What 'bout RUS-SRB match? Normal stuff- crush them Rossiya.

• It was like that, I guess:
    1) Zbigniew Bartman - his surname(how people can write it wrongly), name - its meaning and diminutives;
    2) Mariusz Wlazly - why 'Shampoo'?
    3) Bartek Kurek as Wladyslaw - because of his ADHD.
    - Bartek Kurek = Bart(oszkur)ek
    4) Why Bella shortened her list of the best players?

BTW, Miro Przedpelski(King of the Sun&Solarium), polish federation's president will be a vice-president of CEV :thumbup:

• Csssssssssss...

There isn't any mod. Yet. :D

:lol:

Martee, I agree with bella, you see things that we less creative people don't event notice :rolll: I love your post too! :D

For who asked about Lasko name on ID, we always call him Michal, but without the bar on the L, and it's written like this even on his fb profile, so I guess it's written like that... definitly not "Michele"!!

But we read his "L" as a "L" not as a... "W" . The same for the surname, we pronunciate it "Lasko", you (from italian point of view) "Uasko" (Wasko)... a mess :lol:

• But we read his "L" as a "L" not as a... "W" . The same for the surname, we pronunciate it "Lasko", you (from italian point of view) "Uasko" (Wasko)... a mess :lol:

You see... In Polish difference between "ł" and "l" is huge. For example - "robić komuś łaskę" means "to condescend to somebody" and "robić komuś laskę" means... "give somebody a blowjob". :rolll:

• You see... In Polish difference between "ł" and "l" is huge. For example - "robić komuś łaskę" means "to condescend to somebody" and "robić komuś laskę" means... "give somebody a blowjob". :rolll:

:what: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: