European Championships 2011

• Serbia are role model
    Kaziyski, don't speak from the heart, please

• You should see Vanja Grbic in the studio now, he's on verge of tears :love:

Oh God Vanja!!! He must be sooooo proud of them!!!
    Congratulations Srbija! Even though my heart was with Italia, I'm really glad to see Serbian guys so happy! Amazing match, very exciting! Serbian guys played with an amazing fighting spirit and heart! What a spirit! What a fight! :obey:
    I'm so happy to see two Slavic teams on the podium! Congratulations to Poland, Serbia and Italia!!! :drink:

• Congratulations Serbia, you're the best :cup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

I'm very sad.....................

Howeever congrats to Serbia

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Congratulations once again to the Serbs, they really deserved to win. On Miljkovic's not-the-best-day (he's been often nor the 1st nor the 2nd offensive option) they've showed they're a real team.
    Probably we've lost from the mental PoV in 1st place: too much arguing, and you should know that - even if you're right (take the action that led Savani to discuss with the ref, getting the yellow card) - this kind of attitude harms you. Very bad to see, once the match is over, Berruto saying to someone "Uomo di merda" ("Shitty man")... I wonder who he was addressing to and why...

• Congratulations once again to the Serbs, they really deserved to win. On Miljkovic's not-the-best-day (he's been often nor the 1st nor the 2nd offensive option) they've showed they're a real team.
    Probably we've lost from the mental PoV in 1st place: too much arguing, and you should know that - even if you're right (take the action that led Savani to discuss with the ref, getting the yellow card) - this kind of attitude harms you. Very bad to see, once the match is over, Berruto saying to someone "Uomo di merda" ("Shitty man")... I wonder who he was addressing to and why...

Exactly. The behaviour of Italian team and staff during and after the match was :down: :down:

Dutch referees - in general Dutch people - hate that behaviour.

• Exactly. The behaviour of Italian team and staff during and after the match was :down: :down:

Dutch referees - in general Dutch people - hate that behaviour.

Had you deleted your previous message 'cos you were waiting for some Italian to point out the issue? :roll:

• Had you deleted your previous message 'cos you were waiting for some Italian to point out the issue? :roll:

Yes I deleted my previous message, because there went something wrong with quoting.

And indeed, being a Dutch citizen, I hate acting, simulating, keep protesting etc. It's luckily not in our culture.

• there really should have been a challange system. It is so obvious with the power and speed this sport has, this is a real need.
    Such unpleasant situiation as yeasterday's match point in tiebrek should have non exists.

• there really should have been a challange system. It is so obvious with the power and speed this sport has, this is a real need.
    Such unpleasant situiation as yeasterday's match point in tiebrek should have non exists.

You mean some technoligical device, like tennis' hawkeye?

• Someone can write to awards?I had frozen stream.

Best Spiker and Best Scorer- Maxim Mikhaylov
    Best server- Bartek Kurek
    Best Blocker- Marko Podrascanin
    Best Libero- Andrea Bari
    Best Reciever- Nikola Kovacević
    Best Setter- Dragan Travica (poor Dragan :( )
    MVP- Ivan Miljković

• Thank you. :flower: Happy for Mikhaylov, Kurek, Podrascanin, Kovacevic and Miljkovic. ^^

• Btw... In Italian, to describe a situation (usually a bad one) you can do nothing about, we say "Non ci sono santi" ("There's no saints"). And this has been precisely our situation today: Serbs have S. Sava, we... just Sava. :whistle:

• A change in tournament rules is much more important and must be made after this Olympic cycle

• could be interesting for example if we have pools with only 1st and 2nd advance. Then there's got to be a draw and 1st teams get some form the second teams in direct QF eliminations.

Fair play is always interesting :win: