European Championships 2011

• Maybe Coolman is a cooler man? :thumbup:

I understand Van de Voorde had some kind of an attitude problem.
    Unfortunately, that's the natural impression he always will give you without being necessary fact.
    He also didn't play last 2 games in European League. Not sure when exactly he was banned.
    In any case, he was excellent in the European League. He would have made the choice for the 2 starting MB's very difficult.

• To Kk15:
    I have to pay for my carelessness. :aww: I didn't finished Bella's words and I misunderstood her, she was saying Czech would be the dark horse of Pool B...
    Damn, what an awful mistake.

Chill out man. Nothing happened :thumbsup:
    I haven't anything against Portuguese. I just think Czechs are stronger. About Russians there is no need to say anything I guess :P

• I think Slovenia will win is group. They are in great shape. And they have the return of some injured players.
    Dont forget that the thirds places will play against seconds to qualify for quarters....
    About Portugal, my beautiful country, my team....they will win the first game and schok the Czechs....

• aren't they 15? :what: 3 setters, 3 MB, 5 OH, 2 OPP, 2 LIB..

now it´s 14. Simon Tischer is out of the team, because of his injury X( . Confirmed news by the federation .
    Good news: all first round matches will be live on tv :obey:
    source: http://www.volleyball-verband.…bl7lf70b3qf1lrkonf2umrfbt

• Serbian roster for ECH:
    Liberos: Nikola Rosic, Filip Vujic
    Setters: Vlado Petkovic, Mihajlo Mitic
    Middle-Blockers: Marko Podrascanin, Dragan Stankovic, Milan Rasic
    Outside-Hitters: Milos Nikic, Nikola Kovacevic, Milos Terzic, Uros Kovacevic
    Opposites: Ivan Miljkovic, Sasa Starovic, Aleksandar Atanasijevic

Bojan Janic and Veljko Petkovic are out.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Uros Kovacevic

He already won a gold and a bronze with Serbian youth and junior teams this summer, so I guess winning a silver medal with his senior team will be logical :D

• I think Slovenia will win is group. They are in great shape. And they have the return of some injured players.
    Dont forget that the thirds places will play against seconds to qualify for quarters....
    About Portugal, my beautiful country, my team....they will win the first game and schok the Czechs....

And honestly I wouldn't be so surprise about it. I really like your setter, Violas :roll:

Fantastic :thumbsup: Finally I have a chance to see this young famous figure in action. I hope I'll see.

• Miljković said : ''our reality is 6th place '' :rolll:

What an optimisic guy :D
    Anyway, I guess he isn't so sure about his place in starting six since I heard he isn't in a good shape and Sasa Starovic proved not once and not twice that he can replace Ivan worthily.

• Are there rosters for Austria, Slovenia and Slovakia for ECh. I'm not sure if I missed them.
    And does anybody know detailed roster for Portuguese? I don't know the position of some of these guys. ;)

• Are there rosters for Austria, Slovenia and Slovakia for ECh. I'm not sure if I missed them.
    And does anybody know detailed roster for Portuguese? I don't know the position of some of these guys. ;)

I wrote Sloevenian roster, but I'm not sure about it. Probably it'll be the same roster like in Tournoi de France, unless the coach doesn't make any changes.

Slovenian roster for ECH:
    Liberos: Sebastian Skorc, Miha Plot
    Setters: Dejan Vincic, Rok Satler
    Middle-Blockers: Matevz Kamnik, Alen Pajenk, Davor Cebron, Dragan Radovic (also OPP)
    Outside-Hitters: Vid Jakopin, Tine Urnaut, Jan Planinc, Andrej Flajs
    Opposites: Mitja Gasparini, Alen Sket

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Slovakia

Setters: Juraj Zaťko, Branislav Skladaný
    Outside-hitters: Lukáš Diviš, Martin Sopko st., Róbert Hupka
    Opposite: Martin Neme, Milan Bencz, Peter Michalovič
    Middle-blockers: Tomáš Kmeť, Emanuel Kohút, Richard Nemec
    Libero: Roman Ondrušek

• What an optimisic guy :D
    Anyway, I guess he isn't so sure about his place in starting six since I heard he isn't in a good shape and Sasa Starovic proved not once and not twice that he can replace Ivan worthily.

Miljko is starter for sure ;) IMO Atanasijević should be replacement. Starović had tragic WL this season...

• How are new setters of Serbia?They can play around like Grbic?

Not so new, I think. Petkovic played on this year's WL and last year's WL. And I would say Vlado is no Nikola. Grbic is irreplaceable.

• No way, Petković is average setter while Mitić is talent..

Is it too big dream Mitic in starting six? 'Cause actually I dream about it. I don't like Petkovic. And there is some conflict between him and Starovic, right?

Setters : Tiago Violas, Carlos Fidalgo
    OH : Andre Lopes, Flavio Cruz, Manuel Silva
    MB : Joao Jose, João Malveiro, Rui Santos
    Opp: Valdir Sequeira, Hugo Gaspar
    Libero : Carlos Teixeira, Ivo Casas