European Championships 2011

• No way Alekno will say to players to choke ;) Russia don't need calculations at all :rolll:

Of course, the don't need calculations, but just think that may be they would like to have some fun :rolll:

Just look from the position of the Russians, it must be very funny to them, how all the teams in our group make unbelievebale calculations only in order to avoid them in the 1/4 finals, so who knows - may be they are gonna make some joke with all of us and upset all teams' plans :D

I mean, come on, they are so strong this year and such a great favourites, that the only chance for them not to get bored in this compatition, is if they have some fun messing up in the plans of the others about them :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Ojla, Bella and TorayPower I know that the game POL-SVK is for You like Life today but I have for You special offer only today- if You buy five glosses for mouth You will get free orange eye shadow and You will have chance to win Grand prize award- opening a new business object for geeses and ducks in Zjebki Dolne city.

So...?

I will stay with match today. I don't really like to have a make-up on my face :aww: 8)

• wow, no way I can read the new 30 pages you made during the weekend :white: So just a few remarks from the matches I've visited.

RUS-EST
    I liked the Estonian game, but Russians, even at half-speed were out of their league.
    Big cheers to Esti fans. You're a great crowd :flower:
    And the estonian libero... it took me a set until I've noticed there's two of them :-)

CZE-POR
    Czechs were pretty nervous, as soon as Portugal started to play their defense well, some of them quickly got annoyed (Platenik and mainly Vesely). The referee didn't help it too much. Not a very nice match to watch, but an important victory for us (Czechs)

SVK-GER
    The Germans made soo many mistakes, unbelievable. Schoeps was bad and Grozer wasn't better, I was actually surprised the coach didn't try to switch them back.
    A very quiet crowd for the first match and no commentator to cheer it up.

POL-BUL
    That one was much louder :lol: Including one polish guy whistling into my ear at every Bulgarian serve :box: :lol:
    Opposites were the difference between these two, Bulgarians could afford to change Nikolov for Sokolov and still were strong there. Both Gruszka and Jarosz were weak. No surprise there, actually.
    Kubiak was playing like a god. I think Stoychev spent all his timeouts to stop his serve :obey:
    And the matchball... the match surely deserved a better one. Poor guys.

In general:
    I'm disappointed they don't show replays on the screens in any of the halls. They did when I've been to Champion's league FF in Prague, and the experience was much better.
    Also, some verdicts by the referees :down: Especially when there's a nice rally and after a good defense, the referee stops it with some very strict technical error. I mean, that's exactly the point when the referee should let it flow and let us see something spectacular :teach:

• POL-BUL
    That one was much louder :lol: Including one polish guy whistling into my ear at every Bulgarian serve :box: :lol:

:lol: Yeah, Polish fans are just insane :D It was fun to watch them!

Ojla, Bella and TorayPower I know that the game POL-SVK is for You like Life today but I have for You special offer only today- if You buy five glosses for mouth You will get free orange eye shadow and You will have chance to win Grand prize award- opening a new business object for geeses and ducks in Zjebki Dolne city.

So...?

Let youself go, man :wavy:

• Bulgaria is doing well.
    What can I say about Germany? They bungled first set.

EDIT: Estonia-Portugal 1:0, 8:3 in second set! ?(

• Bulgarian guys what are you doing ????

Mostly some great blocks and attacks :win:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• The judge saved Germany's chances

• You will play in the semifinal after beating Czech Republic in the playoff and Slovakia in the 1/4 final.

Do you really think beating Czech Republic is a piece of cake?

• And we after the 1/4 final. Yesterday you was pesimistic today i'm pesimistic about our chances to win medals.

are you serious? do you really want some medals so badly?

give me a call and I'will order some :lol: what kind do you want? silver?bronze? to know what to tell the manifaturer

• And we after the 1/4 final. Yesterday you was pesimistic today i'm pesimistic about our chances to win medals.

Why you guys are so pessimistic? :D Remember what we have alerady said- it's BULGARIA and POLAND :D You never know what's gonna happen :D