European Championships 2011

• No, but it is too thrilling to watch and write at the same time ;) Grün plays like in the good old days now!!!

Yeah!!! Really good to see. When they get it together they are a real pleasure to watch :thumbsup:

• I'm watchin of course :thumbsup:

Brinker and Brakocevic are not good today :whistle:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Germany really playing good and Matthias should be happy ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Serbia's reception is much terrible than Russia :white: They can't even send to setter :lol: Well i had doubts that they could repeat their reception in ECH seems like i am not wrong.Suschke on fire :super: She scored 5 points in row :white:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Molnar :thumbdown:
    they should try with Malagurski instead of her.

• Germany really playing good and Matthias should be happy ^^

Actually I'm not sure if I'm awake or dreaming :D I haven't seen our team playing so well in a long time. And on the other hand Serbia is far away from the level they had in WGP. It could be expected that they are tired after playing European League and WGP with the same players all the time...

• wow Germany very good performance :box: I have to apologize to Weiss, once I said here, she is only an average setter :flower:

• Well Serbia's performance didn't suprise me.Their performance is decreasing in the end of NT season.They start with %90 in EL then in GP they reached to %100 and now they are around 70-80.It was same in last year in EL-WCH.

• Actually I'm not sure if I'm awake or dreaming I haven't seen our team playing so well in a long time. And on the other hand Serbia is far away from the level they had in WGP. It could be expected that they are tired after playing European League and WGP with the same players all the time

Agree.. it was expected for them before the EC and some players performance decreases

• Germany is amazing in back row :white: Just Brinker has problems now :down:

• Germany just win this set! 4 am and I'm awake just because of Grun :rose:

• and 3am here in hong kong

support germany

• its also 3 am here in the Philippines!

and I like how Grun play!

• Ognjenovic is helping to Germany a lot so does Brinker to Serbia :lol: