European Championships 2011

• Poland can't win medals, without Werblinska, Glinka, Jagielo...so Polish Federation should try to convince them to come back :teach:

• :cheesy:
    I was so nervous throughout the whole match and especially at the end. I didn't think they would make a comeback like that. It was the block that won this game and our players finally started playing defence. Maja Ognjenovic was superb and Natasa Krsmanovic played a fantastic match. On the other hand, I expected so much more from Bednarek.
    I think that the easy draw they had hurt Poland because they weren't prepared for a match like this. And huge respect for Skowronska, she almost single-handedly won a set for Poland. But she didn't really have anyone to back her up.

Yeah Skowronska needs a backup but she almost missed this tournament ... :huh: We need to do something in our federation to get every year the top players to play in NT not like the last years when we are team with this COMEDY about injuries etc stories...

Other teams plays with their best players, we as usual don't

And we really don't should get another wild card with this attitude - and I don't mean this team (thanks to the girls which want to play in NT but I mean all the polish players which should be but they weren't in NT)....

• I'm really disappointed by this match. Except last set it was waste of time. Our biggest weakness is lack of good OH's. With Werblińska-Jagieło it would look totally different. Even with Kasprzak the score would be better. Nobobody helped Skowrońska today. With one player we can't win important match. ;( Kasia another good performance - 21 :!: points and 47% spike efficiency :rose:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Poland can't win medals, without Werblinska, Glinka, Jagielo...so Polish Federation should try to convince them to come back :teach:

you forgot Kaczor, Gajgał, Zenik etc

Glinka maybe will play in continental OG qualification but ... it's her decision and I'm afraid Federation has nothing to do

• this is the difference

Poland 7 blocks and 22 errors

Serbia 15 blocks and 7 errors

• I have not much to say: Poland was weak and Serbia was better. Simple story with sad end for Poland. I can't say I'm really disapointed, because I didn't count on victory - we lacked too many class players and also players with some character (Jagieło, Kaczor, Gajgał, Barańska etc.). I just hoped for more fight, something better than quick 3:0- too bad it didn't happen at all. On the beginning of the first set I was almost sure poles would lose it; sometimes you just can see the defeat in players' eyes...
    It is the worst result by Poland in ECh since 2001. Let us hope the better times will come again :S
    P.S. I hope I will never see Jaszewska in Polish NT again. She ruined every positive moment in the game today :evil:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• A little bit funny.
    What we want to do with a team, in which girls are not european-class player? We could seen this today - how big difference is between Skowronska and others.
    How we could won this match, if Radecka forgot how to play with Bednarek-Kasza? It was negative suprise, because they play together for a long, so they should known themselves very good. Next - Kaczorowska, Jaszewska, Kosek, Kwiatkowska are players, who are showing just league level. Kaczorowska won't be better, because she makes bad choices about clubs in which she will play. She has high self-esteem, she could staying in bench whole season, she just want to be in the best clubs. She doesn't care about development of herself, I guess.

• you forgot Kaczor, Gajgał, Zenik etc

Glinka maybe will play in continental OG qualification but ... it's her decision and I'm afraid Federation has nothing to do

Right. I forgot them. But, I think they are just substitutes..there are better players for their positons ;)

• eeh what to say....congrats Serbia !! really great match today, it looked like form in WGP...Maja a class today, MBs too :thumbup: In Poland Kasia Skowronska very good match, she again showed she is class better than every other girl...her experience and playing difficult matches in champions league and italian/turkish league...another girls just werent on that level to beat Serbia...reception average, too many silly mistakes, setting predictable (Sadurek), MBs without block and Agnieszka was today completely behind the match...Maj just looking on other girls instead of dig the ball and so on...so, next time girls ;)

• hehe I like one comment from polish forum - "today there were on court Skowronska and her 5 cheerleaders which encouraged her in play :lol:

• Jagielo is a good Polish player.I like Werblinska and Jagielo.
    I think Polish team have never had an international strong middle player.Or am i mistaken?
    IMO, Polish team should be like:

Setter (?) Bielsko Biala's setter(???), Kasia (younger than Glinka)
    Gajgal,Bednarek/Okunewska
    Werbliska,Jagielo
    old libero (not Maj)

• Time to take revenge of EL from Serbia at their homes :box:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• 1st setter from Bielsko is... Wołosz :D, you probably mentioned Kasia Skorupa ;), she's in Urbino. Jagieło won't come back, she's pregnant and she retired from NT. About old libero: Zenik, but in last years she wasn't as good as earlier, but her defence is really good.

• Wojtowicz if gains experience may be really good MB

• 1st setter from Bielsko is... Wołosz :D, you probably mentioned Kasia Skorupa ;), she's in Urbino. Jagieło won't come back, she's pregnant and she retired from NT. About old libero: Zenik, but in last years she wasn't as good as earlier, but her defence is really good.

BIelsko-libero (Sawricka?? ) is best Polish libero imo :win:

• But in NT she played only in Bonitta's times and only as substitute. Now she would be 1st libero, but she doesn't want to play in NT and now she's injured.

• hehe I like one comment from polish forum - "today there were on court Skowronska and her 5 cheerleaders which encouraged her in play :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: thats great. its like the pussycat dolls , nicole scherzinger and her back up singers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes.I mean Skorupa.IMo,She is one of the most talented Polish setters.