Italy Serie A 2010-11

• My doctor said whether to undergo an operation was better to already wait for the 18 years so that the physique pits "grown", but I would never have been two years firm therefore the doctor told me that I could obviously continue to play but with a tutor, and I tell only it to make the example that me with a more serious accident I have found the way to play while Hooker for a less serious accident has returned in America to undergo an operation when so many italian doctor had told her that she could also postpone the operation. I think it this way!!!

For example yesterday Osmokrovic has played despite was not to the best of the condition to do it!!

• I totally agree with you HeeelMooi . It is time to stop with this strange fashion of not respecting your own health. It is not paraolipimics

• I totally agree with you!!! :thumbup:
    FOR ALL: the story is muuuuuuuuuuuuch longer as it seems!!!
    Before speaking of innocent and guilty should go and read all the characters involved and the explanations!!! :hit:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Last 10 minutes of Novara - Pesaro (starting with Barun's injury):

It's very touching how the whole team comes to Barun right after the match...I really hope she can recover soon :S

Very touching indeed :rose:

• Why did someone start to talk about Hooker again? 8|

I gotta admit that Pesaro became miles weaker since she left, but It's been almost 2 months since she left.
    Well, I totally agree with Joana about the sentence. Volleyball is a team sport, and Hooker was not professional for that. I don't think I'm gonna support her anymore, even though we all admit that She is obviously talented and incredible as an individual player, but as a team player, I can't admit that She is great.

I wish her good luck with her new club or anywhere she wants to play, hopefully she's not gonna make this kind of silly happenings anymore. ^^

P.S I never offend players, I'm not a hater of Hooker at all.

• what a match of Horvath yesterday! :obey: also Velijkovic played very well..her attacks are impressive!however,Pesaro seems not to have a player that can bring eith her the team..only Flier played quite well and it's not enough to go on italian league...

• what a match of Horvath yesterday! :obey: also Velijkovic played very well..her attacks are impressive!however,Pesaro seems not to have a player that can bring eith her the team..only Flier played quite well and it's not enough to go on italian league...

agree, Horvath and Veljkovic played very well. In Pesaro, except Flier I would also say that Senna Usic played well too, maybe not so good in attack but here reception was very well and defence too ! :)

• agree, Horvath and Veljkovic played very well. In Pesaro, except Flier I would also say that Senna Usic played well too, maybe not so good in attack but here reception was very well and defence too ! :)

yesterday,Usic needed 2 sets to get into the match in attack!and she also suffers a lot in reception..not her best match..however,Guiggi really played awfullY!! :S she was really bad in attack and also she was too slow in the movement..what's worst,it's that the whole season she didn't play as usual.. :S

• Bergamo defeats Perugia 3-0 (25-9/27-25/27-25)
    stats:http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=11173

Villa Cortese defeats Carpi 3-1 (19-25/25-16/25-18/25-17)
    stats:http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=11171

• Amazing game for Foppa and Villa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Busto Arsizio defeats Urbino 3-0 (25-18/25-20/25-15) and is the first qualified for semi-final
    stats:http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=11176

Pesaro defeats Novara 3-1 (20-25/25-21/25-21/25-16) Barun doesn't played
    stats:http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=11178

Today Perugia-Bergamo and Carpi-Villa Cortese at 20.30

• Auguri, Pesaro :rose: I knew you girls would do it!

sad to see Stefana's sad face on the other hand :aww:

• does anybody knows how serious is katarina's injury?

• As far as I know they dont know yet, will make the exams next days...

thank you joana, i hope that everything will be ok, she is very important for our NT.