European Championships - 2013 - hosts Denmark and Poland

• What's this song, they play it often during stopage of time. It has Africal sound - sth like "Ana mana maneee, ana mana mane..."

• We played better with Stoychev, we didn't allow so much aces and made fewer mistakes.

• I miss you ;(

Luca, Savani is injured!

I hope Parodi is not injured too......... Vettori :thumbup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Savani is injured.
    Italy again got lucky. Because Serbia also lost its group, it still avoids Serbia. They will play one more match against Netherland, nothing more.
    Zaytsev was much better in the world league. If Italy wants to win, Zaytsev must perform better

• I think Vettori should play and so Zaytsev should play as OH with Parodi...

I don't understand why Berrude decided to let Beretta play instead of Piano after he missed an attack. Beretta did a lot of worse things later......... :thumbdown: Now we have more MB than OH!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I didn't know Cri is injured.

And Loca, Beretta in NT is one of the biggest misteries ever: he's weak server, blocker and attacker. He never played in Serie A1 but he's still there, while people like Barone and Cester are at home.

Piano is much more better.

• I didn't know Cri is injured.

And Loca, Beretta in NT is one of the biggest misteries ever: he's weak server, blocker and attacker. He never played in Serie A1 but he's still there, while people like Barone and Cester are at home.

Piano is much more better.

Beretta can't even set! :S

• Great win by Belgium against Italy!

I saw two different Italian Teams today:
    first 2 sets: Zaitsev as opposite and Kovar replacing Savani.
    From 3th set: a much more solid Italian team with Vetori as opposite and Zaitsev as OH.

Great game by Belgian middle blockers (Verhees 4 kill blocks and Vandevoorde 6 kill blocks) and by Van den Dries (although I've seen him serving much better this summer).
    Deroo did a ton of work, but commited IMO a bit too many errors (3 unforced errors and 5 blocked attackes).
    Verhanneman injured his foot, so he was replaced by Klinkenberg. Klinkenberg was a bit insecure in attack, but overall did ok in serve reception, which is his main task.

In quarter final, Belgium plays winner Serbia - Denmark.

• Poland's showing definitely a PERFECT game right now :obey: Thanks to Kubiak our attack is so strong :box:

Hope that they'll keep this level on Tuesday :roll: Drzyzga should be starter and block works perfectly :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Surprise, surprise.....Finland, Belgium, France and Germany on top of their groups :thumbup:

I haven't seen the german game but looking at the stats, Christian Fromm had a monster game again (71 % efficiency and OK reception). I think, the good performances of both OH are making the difference for germany at the moment. Kampa can set quite equally to all wing spikers and they are all able to score with over 50%. Our middles can attack as well, so its very difficult to block against us, as long as there is positive reception.
    Last years it was mostly Grozer and Kromm who carried the game and if one of them had a day off, game was mostly over.

Next match will be Poland or Bulgaria. I think there are good chances for Bulgaria against Poland. What I just saw, wasn't really convincing.

Last but not least, Congrats to Denmark for reaching the play offs. :thumbsup: Good that they stay some days longer in tournament