2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• u turks are funny when ever someone catches u in the tough situation u say troll u really dont like the facts do u but i could understand why

• like i said ajde comes from serbian word ajdemo=lets go in plural what is the turkish word for lets go in plural?

First of all, I clearly said in my other message that ''I don't know it exactly'' and I guessed about that. It was enough to say just this, before posting your 2nd weird message. However I am still sure that haydi means come on in Turkish.

Sorry for :offtopic: I didn't think it would last that much :lol:

• gz serbia they pulled it though when i saw how tired brako was and how pathetic nikolic and molnar where on reception today i though we gonna lose again luckily poland is even worse then serbia

• could u pls write turskih word for lets go in plural so we can leave this silly discussion behind thx u very mutch

• Belgium takes the 3rd set leading 2:1

• This block isn't out ?

• Once again, Nikolic starts well but runs of steam eventually. Terzic HAS to think about that if Mihajlovic is unable to play the rest of the tournament because having one Molnar on court is more than enough, two are unbearable.

• Seda 21 receptions (Total reception was 66) = Suicide :wall:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Belgium had proved already during European League they are playing great volleyball this season! And they keep the good level!

It will be great to see them in Grand Prix next year.

• so u use haydiler and gidelim both cause i just tried english translater and the only word that came up was the second 1 that is weird just asking and that would be the clouser on my part

• Well ... out or in ?
    Nevermind !
    Dai dai ragazze ! Time to show the real Italian game :super:

• Serbia too strong for Poland. But some positives for Poland, playing better as a team.
    Sieczka playing well (and looking good :))
    Wołosz > Radecka

• Germany
    Croatia/Netherlands

Russia
    Turkey/Belarus

(Italy/Belgium)
    Czech republic/France

Serbia
    Poland/(Italy/Belgium)