World League 2011

• Everybody dance now! :dance4:
    Bulgarians! Freackin' awsome every single one of them today :obey:
    Now in polish hands. Come on guys! Don't waste the chance! Don't destroy such a beautiful bulgarian gift! Stay focused! Start fight! GO! :super:

On the other hand Bulgaria has chance to qualify to semi-final too :whistle: When it happen I will be with Bulgarians from my whole heart supporting them. They deserve. They KILLED Italians.

• Great delusion..... :( Incredible..! ;(

And about referees no comment..... :thumbdown:

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Thanks a lot Nadejda, it's a pleasure to read such wise comments.
    Btw, Bulgaria was a real team today. I'm amazed and....disgusted at the same time thanks to referees.
    Now...I can't say anything else than Come on our guys! I hope this match won't be overshadowed by referees' show, but honestly...it's hard for me to believe in it.

Gosh. Bulgarians and Poles united today :D
    Thanks Nadejda.
    I hope Poland will be a real team today too.

• Now all teams from other countries to seek places for bulgarian players because italian clubs will kick them from their championship. :lol: Haha just a little joke.SKRA look out in your team places for two players and coach. Matey, Vlado and Radostin Stoichev. :lol:

• There were some situations in which we also were deprived but they were given as points of Italy.Despite all referee mistakes tonight we were great. Congratulations to this amazing polish public which supported our team i hope because they like us and not only beacause their chance to qualify.Despite this amazing polish fans tonight i will cross my fingers for Argentina.

I agree, tonight Bulgaria played great, but please to respect of my sadness don't say "despite all referee mistakes" ;(

Now all teams from other countries to seek places for bulgarian players because italian clubs will kick them from their championship. :lol: Haha just a little joke.SKRA look out in your team places for two players and coach. Matey, Vlado and Radostin Stoichev. :lol:

:lol: Fortunally Yosifov won't play in Rome anymore or I would have kill him. I think he never blocked so well in a whole season. I will hate him for the rest of his career :lol:

• I just wonder what would be in situation when polish team would need italian win in this game

Why you're always so against our fans? ?( At least it looks like that.

• Well, there were a lot of doubtful points in both previous games, that were given against Bulgaria :roll:

• There were some situations in which we also were deprived but they were given as points of Italy.Despite all referee mistakes tonight we were great. Congratulations to this amazing polish public which supported our team i hope because they like us and not only beacause their chance to qualify.Despite this amazing polish fans tonight i will cross my fingers for Argentina.

I can understand you because if Argentina win with our guys Bulgaria will qualify. I won't be sad when it happen at all. I love Bulgarians today :heart:
    And honestly I was talking with my friends many times and I noticed that Bulgarian team is highly valued and liked by polish fans. I personally always liked Bulgarian, stil like and will like. They were winning with Brazilian when our guys couldn't make it or even dream about beating great Canarinhos. So I have great respect for Bulgaria.

• I agree, tonight Bulgaria played great, but please to respect of my sadness don't say "despite all referee mistakes" ;(

Don't be so sad. Yesterday Italians did exactly the same with Poles what today did Bulgarians with Italians. This is the volleyball. I still remain impressed by Italians' game in first phase of tournament. They really shouldn't be ashamed of anything. Maybe a little bit today. But just a little bit.

• About jersey, I have to say that when I saw Bulgarians in black jersey I thought "oh no, they are playing with the colour they had when they beat Russia 3-1! That's not a good sign"

Damn, if I was right ;(

• Yeah, I don't like it X(

I remember when we played against Finland in these blue jerseys and we lost :wall: Btw, what the heck? Why blue jerseys?
    Alirght, jerseys won't play, it's all in our guys hands and heads. Dawać chłopcy!

• WTF Bulgaria win against Italy, but the referee? They gave 4 points to Bulgary but they were of Italy! Zaytsev :obey:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• About jersey, I have to say that when I saw Bulgarians in black jersey I thought "oh no, they are playing with the colour they had when they beat Russia 3-1! That's not a good sign"

Damn, if I was right ;(

I had different impression. Black jerseys are associate with funeral to me... Few days ago someone said about Bulgarians funeral and I remembered.

About blue jerseys... Well, I never get it, why blue? But, don't you remember fantastic match against Russia in World Championships 2006? When we kick Russian off the competition? Poles played in blue jerseys then. Blue is good :D

• I remember when we played against Finland in these blue jerseys and we lost :wall: Btw, what the heck? Why blue jerseys?
    Alirght, jerseys won't play, it's all in our guys hands and heads. Dawać chłopcy!

But maybe blue outfit will give us victory, beacuse blue is color of peace, freshness, dynamism and creativity :lol: :thumbup:

• I had different impression. Black jerseys are associate with funeral to me... Few days ago someone said about Bulgarians funeral and I remembered.

About blue jerseys... Well, I never get it, why blue? But, don't you remember fantastic match against Russia in World Championships 2006? When we kick Russian off the competition? Poles played in blue jerseys then. Blue is good :D

Yes, I remember this amazing match against Russia, I will never forget it, but anyway I don't like this color at all :D
    About black jerseys...I think it was Nadejda who said something about this funeral and black jerseys :D