World League 2011

• We won :cup: :dance4: Although we don't deserve for F4 we'll play against Russia and they'll crash us easily. :S

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Congrats to Poland. Please, beat the cheaters at the small final, or Russia, both teams deserve it :drink:

• My brother which lives in Italy is now in one of Clubs and watching the match. He wrote to Me that all Italians are laughing to Poland. Poland lost Honour and World is laughing to Us. I'm deleting the name of country which I live. After Italy's WCH last year now Poland Volleyball is without sense.

• Ok, I'm crying so much now, it was unbelievable day thanks to amazing Bulgaria and shitty, but victorious Poland. This is ridiculous, I can't believe it!

• My brother which lives in Italy is now in one of Clubs and watching the match. He wrote to Me that all Italians are laughing to Poland. Poland lost Honour and World is laughing to Us. I'm deleting the name of country which I live. After Italy's WCH last year now Poland Volleyball is without sense.

It's so funny how small you are, that after volleyball match you can disavow your home country.

• Come on, it's not our fault that those referees are such idiots. Damn, my hands are shaking :rolll:

I don't know anything! I just can't be very happy, but I can't be sad, you know... Oh my gosh... Bartek is the best player of polish team. Thank you, Kuraś!

• i feel really sorry for all Bulgarians users in here. your team played fantastic match today and deserved to be in f4
    in the final 8 we played one decent match(against Bul) one emberassing one(Italy) and one we were given as a present. i'm actually quite angry? no maybe that's the wrong word but definitly i feel disgust at what happened tonight. i never wanted Poland to need so much help from everywhere and everybody to win a one fucking match. now everybody is happy cus we are in the semifinal but i don't feel that way

eh :cursing: :cursing:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• No need to feel sorry about us. What goes around comes around. We did not deserve to reach the semis. Congrats, Poland! I will cheer for you no matter what. :drink:

• You guys, there are no angels here. Last year at the WCH, everyone was trashing Italy, Russia and Brazil (IMO, rightfully so) for being dishonest. And there were people that said "Poland is out too soon, but Poland, at least, is clean and all the others are dirty." The truth is EVERYONE is dirty. Even Argentina, today, could get away clean, but they decided to play according to the script. There is a script. I think we'll be fools to shut our eyes to that. It's very unfortunate to acknowledge that, but the sport that all of us enjoy and love so much is corrupted by politics. Lesson of the day: no one is a saint.