World League 2011

• Peace and love, yes?
    Oh, it's impossible, I guess... Everybody's know better than the other about who deserved to play in semifinals.

• Peace and love, yes?
    Oh, it's impossible, I guess... Everybody's know better than the other about who deserved to play in semifinals.

:lol: I always thought that what 'could have', 'should have', 'must have' arguments are pointless :huh:
    We already know who are the teams that qualify! Any further discussion is useless!
    Chill out and enjoy the momentum!
    I supposed it ain't gonna last long :D .
    Russia is waiting! :wavy: Good luck :drink: Kurwa mac! :D

• Crunchips, Muszynianka's water and big pleasure to see how Russia will destroy Poland tomorrow.
    Yes Tygrysek Poland is second Japan. The level of volleyball is weak but the level of money...

• Poland gives wild cards because deserve. year after year Polish teams are better and better. FIVB gives changes gives a chance also to other nation like club CSKA Sofia. It is good way to to develop this sport. But today Bela Hobor ad his collegues from China didn't do good for volley everybody know about this.
    Polish team plays tragically. No one can serve a good level. We know that isn't the best Polish team. In Poland we are better players. I can write about 10 better players wich aren't in NT: e.g.Kadziewicz, Świderski Winiarski Zagumny Murek Pliński Wlazły... but yound 2nd Polish team can;t show anything special for 2 years... We know that we are luck somebody give us hand but such situations should not happen in volley on the best level...

• Due to Polsat and Polkomtel money polish national team will play in F8 WL World Cup European Champioships and World Championships. 4 events in 3 years

THIS IS VOLLEYBALL ;)
    And this is money. Poland is a big volleyball market, one of this few countries in which volleyball is something more than sport or at least very popular (along with Brazil, Bulgaria, Cuba, Italy). And Poland has possibilities to organize the tournaments really well. The difference between Poland and Japan is simple - we have a lot of real volleyball fans and experts in Poland while Japanese people care only about their own team.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Muszynianka's water

It is Polish water. Watch out - it may include some poison :P
    But I agree with you in one thing: Russians will eat us for a dinner.

The most important 3:

• Crunchips, Muszynianka's water and big pleasure to see how Russia will destroy Poland tomorrow.
    Yes Tygrysek Poland is second Japan. The level of volleyball is weak but the level of money...

Ok, we're freakin' useless, we're second Japan, we're whatever...just stop it, everyone already knows it!

• Yes Tygrysek Poland is second Japan. The level of volleyball is weak but the level of money...

so the level of the volley is weak but the Polish clubs almost every year they play in a tournament final Champions League CEV Cup, teams ever in the European Championships, World Cup, Olympic Games ? and at such tournaments is not the wild card.

• One question to the polish fans - where are your stars Kadziewicz, Wlazly, Plinski, Winiarski, Zagumny, Wika?? What happened to them, are they injured?

• Our was not. Both teams played for victory, referees didn't intervene that much. Don't believe the Italian players, they are too emotional and argue for everything.

Please!!!!! No doubt about the fact that Bulgaria played better than Italy, this is clear, Bulgaria did a great match, but don't say that referees didn't make mistakes. They did, more vs Italy, and most of all after the 20th. So yes, they definitly interferred. We'll never know if the match would end differently if they didn't made such mistakes, may be not... but may be yes.

BTW I still think that Italy had the abilities to won with our without referees' help, but they didn't use this abilities and now is over, that's it. There will be a lot of regret about this.

And nobody has to believe/not believe in Italian players, replays talked by themself. You have only to trust to your eyes.

I hope Poland will play well vs Russia :box: , if they (Russia) have to win it has to be paniful :lol:

Argentina you will have all my support!!! :rolll:

• One question to the polish fans - where are your stars Kadziewicz, Wlazly, Plinski, Winiarski, Zagumny, Wika?? What happened to them, are they injured?

Anastasi don't want Kadziewicz. Wlazly, Plinski, Winiarski are "injured". Wika? He's not the same player like 3-4 years ago and Zagumny is on vacation :thumbup:

Kadziewicz is just not in the team. The other have injuries or have been given a break.

The most important 3:

• I supposed it ain't gonna last long :D .
    Russia is waiting! :wavy: Good luck :drink: Kurwa mac! :D

Definitely it ain't gonna last long :lol: We're gonna be smashed, and that's sure :D Yeah, kurwa mać made some miracles today :lol: Really...magical word. Anyway...tomorrow the result of the match won't be so important to me, 'cause we already know how it'll finish...it's gonna be all about Spiridonov vs Poles (I mean team and crowd) :lol:

• Andrea Anastasi won't Kadziewicz in team. Wika is now weak player after injury. Świderski is after 2 hard injuries and work to come back to volley. The main stars of Polish team have time to relax. They will come back to Euro Champ.

Wlazły is a little miss and NT is not important for him, when summer comes he is injured, Pliński had health problems and said clearly, that at WL he won't play, Winiarski - just like Wlazły but a little bit better, Zagumny said, that he need a break and young have to play and Wika is not seeing by coach. And I cannot write what it is witch Kadziewcz, officially like Wike.

• Anastasi don't want Kadziewicz. Wlazly, Plinski, Winiarski are "injured". Wika? He's not the same player like 3-4 years ago and Zagumny is on vacation :thumbup:

Oh, thanks. But why Kadziewicz is not wanted. He used to be a very good middle-blocker or I am wrong.

• Kadziewicz is just not in the team. The other have injuries or have been given a break.

Yeah, and get used to it. We won't see him in NT anymore...and no, he hasn't announced the end of career.

• so the level of the volley is weak but the Polish clubs almost every year they play in a tournament final Champions League CEV Cup, teams ever in the European Championships, World Cup, Olympic Games ? and at such tournaments is not the wild card.

Think Skra 2 bought place in final
    JW showed nothing in FF
    In CEV polish team played good but there was no russian team for example and only very good team was Sisley which defeated polish team quite easy

I'm also affraid this F8 is only preludium for polish World Championships in 2014. I want to have clear championship not replace of 2010 or I am affraid even bigger swidel

Do you think this is still volleyball?
    So you do not know what sense of sport mean