World League 2011

• Russia-USA is going to be a hell of a game. Too bad it's so early and I won't be able to watch it.
    This Thornton guy was quite good against Brasil, to say the least. Where is he playing next season?

lol, let me know when we can start any negotiations :lol:

Let's hear your offer :roll:

• Wow, Russia-USA in 6 hours! And then the Brazil-Cuba match! Can't wait!!!

Btw, Congratz Bulgaria!

• Wow, Russia-USA in 6 hours! And then the Brazil-Cuba match! Can't wait!!!

Btw, Congratz Bulgaria!

Thank you from me :)

• Quite clear win by Russians. They may be really stron in this final...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• American setter :down: I think he confused playing volleyball with performing in circus.

Give the dude a break. He pratically beat Brazil on his own so he's probably coming down from a confidence high right now...

• Cuuuubaaa! They had couple of match points, but Brazil managed to win this set anyway and now we'll have tiebreak.
    Come on Cuba! :super:

• ohoh ! great match between Brazil and Cuba

• DAMN!
    Congrats for Cuba, beacuse they fighted without complexes, but I'd be more happy, if there will win. Brazil - lucky.

• Nice match, but Cuba flushed away his opportunity: leading 23-20 in the 4th set, Diaz bad management of the topic moments... especially the attack that could have given Cuba a 25-23 victory . In the time-out, Brasil didn't make a mistake, and eventually deserved to win. Bruno Rezende in the interview admitted it was decisive the changes made in the 4th set. :wavy:

PS: Who is the guy from Polish TV who interviewes the players? He's very proficient in Italian language... it's fun to listen to him talking in Italian to Alekno (Russias's coach) and now to Bruno Rezende...