World League 2011

• He did step on the line, all the times. He is just tired with an injury, and the worst thing is, that he was the best player. Penchev also didn't look very confident, and he is like a kid on the court, he needs a lot more muscle for the future :). USA got a clear victory over Poland. Is there any other statistic, rather than one on fivg.org webpage, for the games, with % all those nice numbers :).

Yes, he did! he is human too :whistle:

• France 0-3 Italy

(15-25;23-25;25-27) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

that makes me really really happy :cheesy: :cheesy: , even if I think that our guys played better in the first match. I'm glad that France this time played a good volleyball too, we need tough task to let the team improve!! And I love suspence in a match, expecially if at the end the team I'm fan of win :whistle:

I'm so glad this new group started in this way, and I can't wait to see also Parodi on the court! he is considered italian best talent right now. :heart:

• Yes, he did! he is human too :whistle:

No, he isn't. Usually :what:

• Ze Germans missed an incredible chance for a win today. I don't think they'll face Bulgaria in worse form in the near future.
    Edit: @ B. Moreira
    The problem is that Stoychev had no time to scout and choose the all players. He only knew well the guys that played in Italy + Zhekov and Aleksiev, so he trusted his assistants to pick the rest, and some players that could have helped a lot stayed out of the team list: Gaydarski, Skrimov and so on.

Lol, the good news from today is that it couldn't ger worse :lol:

We servived! Out team is in awful shape, that's obvious! To see Bulgaria with no attack and Germany with better serve is just :sos: and Bulgaria with better reception :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL! Hilarious stats, indeed!

Stoychev changed Todorov, because at some point he looked confused and was missing the direction of the German attack, he got the wrong direction or didn't jump to block at all. He also made some mistakes on serve. He is just unexperienced and the pressure affected his game.

Stoychev is very brave, I must say! I think he made some mistakes today, but I somewhat appreciate him taking the risk to put the 19 years old Penchev in such a tight game! He did really well in reception with some very silly mistakes too.

Some interesting results for the league so far! It promises to be exciting already!

Italy is impressive! :box:

• 30% reception for Bulgaria, 43% for Germany, think you got them wrong. Also German attack is better. We will see in the next games, Kazyisky is e key player, we don't have a substitute for him :(, hope that Ananiev will be in shape, he is the most complex player on the bench.

• What a great game for Argentina, this second one, against Serbia! Despite Serbia not being that good, that was some high level displayed by those guys. Facundo is a beast. His style reminds me of Murilo. I sure hope he manages to become one of the greatest volleyball players in the years to come.

I'm also glad Weber decided to ditch for good those short MB's he seemed to like so much. These young guys, Crer and Sole, are also doing very well, and, to me, they're very important to the team. Block was decisive today: 13 x 4. That's the way to go! I just hope Pereyra has more shots to play. I think he's a better option than Scholtis. But winning a match by 3 x 0 in the first weekend against the toughest opponent of the group, that seems a good place to start, in spite of the inital defeat. Hope they keep it this way from here.

• I did not watch the game between Argentina and Serbia yesterday, but today Argentina played like a big team. Conde was awesome. De Cecco played a lot with MBs, specially Sole. Argentina needs a little time to become a top team.

The only player that i did not like was Scholtis. He is not a decisive Opp. IMO Pereyra is better than him.

• Impressive start for Italy. It is nice that Bulgaria managed to win the 2nd game, but as I read in here it wasn't great volleyball (I didn't watch it...). Precious win and convincing revange for Argentina against Serbia :whistling:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• 30% reception for Bulgaria, 43% for Germany, think you got them wrong. Also German attack is better. We will see in the next games, Kazyisky is e key player, we don't have a substitute for him :(, hope that Ananiev will be in shape, he is the most complex player on the bench.

http://bgvolleyball.com/files/volleyball/stats/5146.pdf

• great match for argentina yesterday!! :cheesy: Conte was amazing :obey: , but actually it was a good coral performance :dance4: . And even if Serbian guys commetted errors (expecially in serving :wall: ), they actualy played quite well, so for Argentina it wan't easy to win, the did a great job :box: ! Compliment to the MBs and De Cecco=)

• In which Club did play and will be playing Setter Butko from Russia? He is good Driver.

• A probe from polish site:

I will be watching World League matches because:

I have Polsat Sport, and the neighbors do not
    I love the sound of trumpets and pipes
    I like to look at the struggles of reserve team
    is a perfect excuse to other classes
    I'm Always with Belgians Team

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• In which Club did play and will be playing Setter Butko from Russia? He is good Driver.

Last season he played at Lokomotiv Novosibirsk. I think he will stay there. Two year ago he played at Iskra Odintsovo.

• Finland with Esko is another team and tonight they just proved it. A pretty surprising victory in Serbia though, not because Serbia is that strong, which at the moment is not true, but because Finland's recent shape seemed worse. Anyway, at this stage surprises can obviously happen. Current top blocker of the league Shumov with a normal game and 3 blocks after last week's 11 (in one game only!!!) versus Portugal.