World Cup 2011

• I don't think Furst did anything to violate Fe Garay. She was jumping, spiking and landing in a normal way. It seems like Fe Garay suffered another muscle twist. I don't know why but this exactly happens many times in this season. Bless to these injured girls.

• everything is off with brazil right now....

• I don't think Furst did anything to violate Fe Garay. She was jumping, spiking and landing in a normal way. It seems like Fe Garay suffered another muscle twist. I don't know why but this exactly happens many times in this season. Bless to these injured girls.

No, Absolutely She didn't. but It seemed like Chris was saying sorry to Garay and her teammates. anyhow, I hope Garay is alright. Injuries, Go Freaking away! :thumbdown:

• What a fantastic quick by Corina :white: :drink:
    Germany played so well in the 2nd set, hope they keep playing like this way.

• wish they have called for jacqueline..i think shes better

Jacqueline had an head-to-head crash with Fabi in the Pan American Games, which caused neck fracture. She hasn't come to Japan.

• Kenya got 1 set from Europe Champion :rolll:

Good Morning, Bartek. Let's keep our fingers crossed for Our German girls :thumbsup: For sure, Brazil is not easy at all to beat, but as no one expected Germany winning the Silver in ECH...
    I want a miracle :thumbsup:

• won't i ever see a complete brazilian team again? their outside hitters are plagued with injuries. the only OH left who hasn't had any injuries is sassa, whom i don't think is even qualified to be on the starting lineup. i'm hoping this 'injury plague' won't hop on to their middles and opposite.... ;(

• ah yes..i forgot about her.shes watching pan american championship last month but forgot she's wearing neck braces back then..haha

• thaisa... i'm completely in love with you right now..... :rose:

• brazil got the 3rd set... but what a game from germany. first time ever i've seen them like this....

• Oh, my girls, what can I say...
    Would you please, just for one time, play a wonderful set from the beginning to the end? If my heart breaks every time you kept leading the whole set but lost the final few points by your won mistakes, my heart is already dust now. :white:

• Thaisa is unbelieveable. She's a monster blocker :lol: never have been a fan of her, however I'm starting to like her.