World Cup 2011

• Corina eating an apple before the match against Korea starts :lol: She must've been hungry or something...

• Great for the USA to pick up 6 points against two of the top teams! I expect McCutcheon to give some of the starters a rest against South Korea and hopefully we'll be able to see more of Scott-Arruda and maybe Haneef-Park. Really unfortunate situation for Serbia after the level of volleyball they displayed over the summer. They have a lot of young talent but I think there are just too many new players in new positions for the team to string together enough wins to qualify at this tournament. Veljkovic was very impressive yesterday. Once she gets more experienced she's going to be as good as Rasic. It's a great era for middle blockers around the world. How much longer will they rest Brakocevic?

After seeing Italy and Germany play I think either one of them will take the third qualifying spot after Brazil and USA. There is still a lot of tournament left though so anything can happen though. China looks improved but not sure they're steady enough. Japan's play doesn't look capable of beating the big teams. Looking forward to the Brazil vs. Germany match!

• From the best known liberos it's probably Yuko Sano - 159 cm. Paola Cardullo has also 159 cm
    158 has Algerian libero Salima Hammouche

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Serbia, What are you doing? :mad:
    Kenya got the 1st set. It looks like those Kenyan girls are having a party.

• kenya is still leading the 2nd set with 16-14 to TTO2
    what a big suprise to me...
    the cap brakocevic is in the list today but never be sent in court.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• another injury?? Arrighetti felt her left leg and was replaced by Anzanello, I hope is nothing serious.....

only FIVB wont notice that the high number of injuries is totally related to the exaustive calendar...

• Serbia looks like a junior team. Bjelica&Malesevic 19 yo, Ninkovic 20 yo, Rasic 21 yo :lol:

• DOM-ITA 0-2 (26-28 13-25)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• DOM-ITA 0-3 (26-28 13-25 12-25) Gioli MVP and Caterina Bosetti go in at 12-21 or 12-22

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• brazil vs germany now. mari is playing... FINALLY!!! i prefer fernanda garay over paula though... oh well...

• Another injury...WTF.......It's getting worse and worse. I hope Garay is okay.

• fivb should do something.maybe they should make a rule where there is a feet space in between where players couldnt cross to avoid injury in the middle!!