European League 2011

• Princess Leia (Artmenko) and Velikiy are in horrible shape

• Emilia Nikolova kicked some ass :obey:

• Does Laola's stream of BLR-CRO work for anyone? It takes ages to load and after short time there comes an error :thumbdown: Already yesterday the ESP-SRB stream was very bad. I tried with IE and Firefox and also updated Flash Player but it didn't help :(

• Does Laola's stream of BLR-CRO work for anyone? It takes ages to load and after short time there comes an error :thumbdown: Already yesterday the ESP-SRB stream was very bad. I tried with IE and Firefox and also updated Flash Player but it didn't help :(

it works well, sometimes is breaking a little bit

I've also similar problems.. ?(

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Turkey 3-0 Romania (25-13 25-20 25-19)

We have Eda you don't..She is amazing :obey:

Eda had 15 pts 73% in attack :flower:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• How did u try to watch the game? from live menu or clicking on the belarus - croatia thumbnail below?
    I had similiar problems when trying to watch through live menu (black screen or error message) but from the thumbnail i could watch the game perfectly

• How did u try to watch the game? from live menu or clicking on the belarus - croatia thumbnail below?
    I had similiar problems when trying to watch through live menu (black screen or error message) but from the thumbnail i could watch the game perfectly

I tried both ways....I hope HUN-BUL later will work better, I never had problems with Laola before...

• i watched Spain-Serbia match on laola.
    i always find her the bravest player of Serbia:Molnar.Meanwhile ,i noticed some similarities in Vesovic's play to Molnar's.Actually in my opinion Jovana Brakocevic has always been a "forced" opposite and will stay like that.I dont find her suitable for that position.My favourite Serb players are:Nikolic,Velickovic and maybe Molnar.
    in Spanish team,Collar is a strong and competent player.She needs some more time to be a satisfying/real Opp.
    Young Spanish player(?) is also good at defending.Spanish setter is very good at digging/defending,in comparison with the other countries' setters.

A question to Spanish users:"why cant we see young Spanish talents much in the NT or the Clubs?"

• Turkey's Roster this weekend against Croatia

IN: Ozge Cemberci,Neriman Ozsoy,Bahar Toksoy (She had sprained ankle previous week)

OUT : Asuman Karakoyun,Ceren Kestirengoz,Nesve Buyukbayram

Setters : Ozge Cemberci,Naz Aydemir

Outside Hitters : Esra Gumus,Neriman Ozsoy,Selime Ilyasoglu,Guldeniz Onal,Elif Onur

Middle Blockers : Bahar Toksoy,Eda Erdem,Ergul Avci

Opposite : Polen Uslupehlivan

Libero : Gizem Guresen

Probabaly Neslihan Darnel will join team team next week.Gozde Sonsirma,Gulden Kayalar and Busra Cansu got injuries.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• in Spanish team,Collar is a strong and competent player.She needs some more time to be a satisfying/real Opp.
    Young Spanish player(?) is also good at defending.Spanish setter is very good at digging/defending,in comparison with the other countries' setters.

A question to Spanish users:"why cant we see young Spanish talents much in the NT or the Clubs?"

I think Spain NT is in a difficoult moment. There're a lot of us "good" players that refuse to play in NT or leave volleyball... So it's time to play with youngers. In starting six we have Collar (23 years old) and Mireya Delgado (20 years old). Collar usually plays as MB (She played in Murcia in this position) but in NT she plays as Opp, that's the reason why she is so unstable.

The second match against SRB, Jessica Rivero (16 years old) played in starting six and was the best scorer of our team. She won't be with NT this weekend because her studies but probably next weeks she'll be there.

Feel free to ask, I'll answer ;)

• I think Spain NT is in a difficoult moment. There're a lot of us "good" players that refuse to play in NT or leave volleyball... So it's time to play with youngers. In starting six we have Collar (23 years old) and Mireya Delgado (20 years old). Collar usually plays as MB (She played in Murcia in this position) but in NT she plays as Opp, that's the reason why she is so unstable.

The second match against SRB, Jessica Rivero (16 years old) played in starting six and was the best scorer of our team. She won't be with NT this weekend because her studies but probably next weeks she'll be there.

Feel free to ask, I'll answer ;)

Spain has really good MBs Fernandez trios. and also one in Perugia previous season. what is the reason for that? ı know they are not soo tall :what:

will other Fernandezs play nex matches(ı mean Amaranta, Conde and Maria İsabel )