Youth European Championships 2011

• Spain crushed France 3-0 OMG :p
    And Greece beated Serbia 3-2
    The lasts days are unpredictables and there will be a lot of suspens in the last match =)
    It is incredible to see how much teams are depending of the form of one player! (Serbia with Kovacevic,Greece with Kokkinakis,Spain with Villena,Belgium with Rousseaux and Ukraine with Shevchenko)
    It is the reason why I think Russia will be the 2011 champion because they have a very strong team with much more possibilty.

I am glad Spain made it. It was a surprise they didn't won their matces, cause this team is very strong, with with youngsters like that - you never now :lol:

• I'm curious to see wich teams can make it to the semifinal.
    If I good remember the european championship 2009 was totally different with the srtonger teams crushing the weaker's one.
    Now it seems much more equal...

• I'm curious to see witch teams can make it to the semifinal.
    If I good remember the european championship 2009 was totally different with the srtonger teams crushing the weaker's one.
    Now it seems much more equal...

• pool 2 is really interesting. If tomorrow Turkey beat Serbia and Greece beat Bulgaria with 3-0 or 3-1 they both reach semifinal. On the other hand if both result would be 3-2 they all would have same points :what:

• Bulgaria-Greece match is starting the winner of the match with only 3-0 or 3-1 victory will reach to Semi Final :drink:

Live Stream : http://voleyboltv.com/canliyayin.php?salon_id=2

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Bulgaria-Greece match is starting the winner of the match with only 3-0 or 3-1 victory will reach to Semi Final :drink:

Live Stream : http://voleyboltv.com/canliyayin.php?salon_id=2

This part of the site will be available, only for viewers from Turkey, during 16-4-2011 to 30-4-2011. :D Well...thanks anyway :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• 1st set 25-23 Bulgaria 2nd set 12-5 Greece then.Actually i didn't understand what does Federation want to do with closing the page to foreign viewers really meanless anyway i am watching Bulgarian libero is like Alex Verbov woah :super: but Bulgarian boys have hard moments while killing spikes in 2nd set altought this great libero's defences.

• Bulgaria-Greece (25-23/14-25) It seems that Greek boys wanna reach to SF much more than Bulgarian ones :lol:

• France won the first set against Russia with 25-15. I doubt Russia is playing with full squad, and France is now very likely to join Russia in 1/2 final.

Spain could still get the same set ratio than France, but there's no chance they get the same point ratio now.

• 3rd set 9-6 for Bulgaria.Greece took a time-out.

• pool 2 is really interesting. If tomorrow Turkey beat Serbia and Greece beat Bulgaria with 3-0 or 3-1 they both reach semifinal. On the other hand if both result would be 3-2 they all would have same points :what:

They would get same points, but in this case, Turkey and Greece would have a better set ratio (12/9 being better than 13/11). So all of these 4 teams have to win whatever the final score is. If Serbia or Bulgaria lose (even 2-3) they won't be in top 2.

In pool I, France won the first set against Russia with 25-15. I doubt Russia is playing with full squad, and France is now very likely to join Russia in 1/2 final.
    Spain could still get the same set ratio than France, but there's no chance they get the same point ratio now.

• 3rd set 20-15 for Bulgaria.

• Bulgaria 2-1 Greece (25-23/14-25/25-20)

• Bulgaria-Greece (25-23/14-25/25:20) 2:1 for Bulgaria :) One more set left.. :)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• 4th set 16-14 for Greece

• 4th set 16-14 for Greece

Youth volleyball is like women volleyball...so unpredictable :D

• Bulgaria - Greece 3:1 (25:23, 14:25, 25:20, 25:20) Bulgarian team progresses to the semi-final. Congratulations, boys. :drink: :win: Congrats to the greek team too, they future is bright for them i think :)