Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• Yes, and Paparoni in M.Roma Volley, but both (and also Farina in Sisley) will have to wait the 4th days of championship to play in an official match.

M.Roma also has a new MB, the australian Travis Passier. He will join the team for the 2nd-3rd day of championship.

Voices about a possible come back to the indoor of Matteo Martino, in Belluno (Recine, Macerata manager, confirmed that Sisley is interested, with other clubs of serieA1, A2 and of foreign leagues) and seems also Roma, but apparently they said they already have a complete OHs roster. In effect I knew Rome was interesting in Paparoni as first libero and in another foreign MB (I thought to replace Lebl, but I don't know if Passier is enough experienced for that..), not in another OH... but who knows, these three clubs made a mess for all the summer, so...

• Łukasz Kadziewicz will play in Italy very probably but He may play in Russia again.

Olsztyn wants to have Him in the Team.

• Łukasz Kadziewicz will play in Italy very probably but He may play in Russia again.

Olsztyn wants to have Him in the Team.

So, basically, no one knows where he's going to play ?! :white:

• So, basically, no one knows where he's going to play ?! :white:

Gazprom Surgut still don't break the contract and Manager can't look for Him new Club. But rumors say that He will play in Olsztyn at least.

• I want him badly to come back home. Even if he may play in Olsztyn. That's ok. Kadziewicz & Yudin. I might start to like this club then :P

• There are rumours that the glamour model of volleyball Matteo Martino will play for JW in Poland. I know why they are interested in him, despite having full roster:
    Cause he is handsome. Thousands of screaming teenage girls will fill the halls and JW's owners pockets to see the figure of the self-loved Italian bitch volleyball star :D

• There are rumours that the glamour model of volleyball Matteo Martino will play for JW in Poland. I know why they are interested in him, despite having full roster:
    Cause he is handsome. Thousands of screaming teenage girls will fill the halls and JW's owners pockets to see the figure of the self-loved Italian bitch volleyball star :D

:what: Wait... Is JW a volleyball team or a model team?

Now Olja will no like JW, She will loveeeeeeee

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    I would say :woohoo: But I think Matteo may have a strong competition in Jastrzębie. I can imagine little affair growing into HUGE "hullabaloo" between him and Zibi Bartman. Maaaan. Bring him to Poland. I just wanto to see it :D
    I don't know if Matteo can handle it. I mean being in shadow of his mates from team. There are Bartman, Kubiak, Łasko, Bontje, Holmes... I just don't know.

And "bitch volleyball"? Seriously? :lol:

:what: Wait... Is JW a volleyball team or a model team?

JW is a team which wants to dethrone Skra Bełchatów this year, actually :P

• Now Olja will no like JW, She will loveeeeeeee

Ha! Fail! 'Cause I don't like Martino!!! :P And he wouldn't change the way how I feel about Jastrzębski- with him, or without him, it will be always my beloved club! :D
    Terrible picture, btw....... :down: Michał Bąkiewicz wannabe :down: :rolll:

I didn't know they had sand in JW gym!

• Lol. give me the rulz for this game, pls! :P :D

Well, he is constantly bitching about how there are too many rules - volleyball without rules is bitch volleyball :D

• I didn't know they had sand in JW gym!

They haven't. So I guess I should write a letter to club president to think about creating natural environment for Matteo asap :D

• JW is a team which wants to dethrone Skra Bełchatów this year, actually :P

Aha, though I'm a big supporter of Zibi, Bartosz is my only inspiring man. So in my mind there's no way stopping Skra keeping winning ;)

Well, he is constantly bitching about how there are too many rules - volleyball without rules is bitch volleyball :D

Touche! :D

• Russia's representative Alexander Volkov pointed reason for departing from Cuneo.

- For first rate Player it is hard to play with Setter as Nikola Grbich which stays in Cuneo.

• Russia's representative Alexander Volkov pointed reason for departing from Cuneo.

- For first rate Player it is hard to play with Setter as Nikola Grbich which stays in Cuneo.

can you explain that plaese? i can't get the meaning.... :what: "hard" how?

• Volkov called Grbic as one of the reasons he is leaving Cuneo and called him Sebr heavy passer 8| Lol.

What 8| ?! Grbic is one of best setters, although not good as earlier.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game