Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• Some Januar transfer moves in the German Bundesliga:

Leonardo dos Santos (Brazilian, 32-year-old, attacker, 195 cm, Remat Zalau (Romania)) joins VfB Friedrichshafen. He will not be eligible for the CL, but only for the domestic championship in which VfB needs to catch up Haching.

Scott Touzinsky (USA NT, 29-year-old, attacker, Club Fajardo Cariduros (Puerto Rico)) returns to Berlin Recycling Volleys. It was announced in the middle of January, but I don't remember if it has been already mentioned here.

Tibor Filo (Slovakian NT, middle-blocker, 202 cm, free agent) joins evivo Dueren to fill the gap left after the termination of the contract of Stefan Huebner. By the way, as far as I know, Stefan Huebner officially retired, he suffered some injuries in the last years. Filo has played in Germany before for EnBW TV Rottenburg.

TV Buehl released Danilo Cruz de Carvalho for disciplinary reasons and replaced him with Victors Korzenevics (Latvian NT, 25-year-old, middle-blocker, 203 cm, Iraklis Thessaloniki (Greece)).

The outsiders of the Bundesliga RWE Volley Bottrop keep losing key players and relegation seems inevitable. After Lukas Kampa (setter, Copra Elior Piacenza), now Falko Steinke (opposite, to EnBW TV Rottenburg) and Renzo Verschuren (middle-blocker, to Moerser SC) left the club.

• Igo Yudin moves to Yaroslavich. They have very little time to confirm transfer.

• Guys, do you have some information about Gregor Jeroncic? I watched an old game of Cuneo recently with his participation, I know that after Cuneo he spent a season or two in Serie A2 (in Gela, I think), but I just lost his track and have no idea where he played in the last 1.5 - 2 years.

• Guys, do you have some information about Gregor Jeroncic? I watched an old game of Cuneo recently with his participation, I know that after Cuneo he spent a season or two in Serie A2 (in Gela, I think), but I just lost his track and have no idea where he played in the last 1.5 - 2 years.

Playing for Sloga Trieste in Serie B2

• Beketov doing solid job there, what for they need semi injured Yudin? :what:

Yudin plays as OH, instead of Melnik in 1st play-off match :)

• some rumours

Nico Freriks (Dutch NT, 30-year-old, setter, 192 cm) trains with Lokomotiv Belogorie Belgorod

• Someone knows where they were playing to the year that comes these two Spanish players: Guille Hernan and were Iban Perez, the first one this one in Poland and the second one in Almeria. :drink: :drink: :drink:

• I think he signed 1+1 contract :wavy:

mmm so there are possibilities to see him in Italy next year XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• some rumours

Nico Freriks (Dutch NT, 30-year-old, setter, 192 cm) trains with Lokomotiv Belogorie Belgorod

What a joke. Knack Roeselare ended his contract in January, because his performance was below average.

• It's official! Łukasz Kadziewicz signed a contract with Casa Modena.
    source: http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…adziewicz-wrocil-do-wloch
    The article says that Łukasz will play there to the end of this season and he will appear in tomorrow's roster for the match against Vibo Valentia (hey, Italian friends, will this match be showed on tv? :D )

It's weird, seeing him with other number than 11.

• Amazing market stroke..! Joao Paulo Tavares signed with Castellana Grotte to try to win promotion play off of A2 :D sourse: volleyball.it

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• but he isn't the player of the brazilian Nt right??

Yes, he is..! :D An important news for Castellana's supporters!

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012