The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Sara Anzanello to Galatasaray MP :white:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• It will be strage. They were looking for Gioli but she can't play because there are a lot of foreing players in the team, so I think they will choose a turkish MB

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• If the news are true,Anzanello said to La Gazetta De La Sport that '' In the new season i will play for Galatasaray ''
    Two newspaper gave the same news.
    http://www.takvim.com.tr/Spor/…/22/aslan-filede-de-hizli
    http://www.sabah.com.tr/SabahS…1/06/22/anzanello-geliyor
    Also in volleyball.it
    MC-CARNAGHI VILLA CORTESE
    All. Marcello Abbondanza (confermato)
    Arrivi/trattative: Guiggi (C, Pesaro), Pavan (O, CAN, da Korea), L.Bosetti (S, Bergamo), Carocci (L, Busto Arsizio), Puerari (L, Santa Croce), Wilson (C, USA, da Urbino), Pincerato (P, Parma), Stufi (C, Santa Croce)
    Sestetto: Berg (P) - Pavan (O); Wilson (C) - Guiggi (C); Cruz (S) -L.Bosetti (S); Carocci (L)
    A disp: C.Bosetti (S), Puerari (L), Pincerato (P), Stufi (C)
    Partenze/o da confermare: Hodge (S, Atom Sopot POL), Aguero (O, Modena), Cardullo (L, Cannes, FRA), Negrini (S), Calloni (C), Lanzini (L), Kovacova (C), Rondon (P, Santa Croce), Jontes (C, Parma), Anzanello (C, Turchia) :win:

• Takvim newspaper says

İtalyan Milli Takımı'nda forma giyen voleybolcu Sara Anzanello

LOL :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Ok...but on volleyball.it the trasnfer is not announced officially yet ;) .because it is written Anzanello and not Anzanello But that's not decisive, maybe they are justa little behind :win:

• so Who are staying in Galatasaray? Leo, Calderon and Anzanello? Where will Ivana Djerisilo play next year?
    well, I don't want to believe the rumours that Del core and Gioli go to Russia...but I think This can be true, since Anzanello goes to GS...

• Why LOL ? didnt she play in the past for the national team ? and didnt she be chosen to the new roster ? hmm, dont understand this irony ... :whistle:

I didn't understand too :lol: She is currently playing for NT and if she used to give break to NT for years it's not her fault :whistle: We should ask it to Barbolini.

• The American setter Rachel Holloway (from Nebraska) will play for Dutch champion VC Weert next season...

Can anybody tell more about her?

• Katarzyna Mroz in Organika Lodz , now its official :)

• Pastulova is very good transfer by Igtisadchi. I remember that when I read the statistics from Czech's League She was best Scorer in every match in Her Team with 20 points and higher, but I thought She was OH, maybe She is MB with reception.
    About second Player I don't remember anything, well She will play in German League so She must not be good ;) :lol: :lol: [joke]

here you cane see statistics from Czech league, Pastulova didnt receive http://www.cvf.cz/datavolley.p…&rocnik=2010&skupina=ex-z

• So, how is with middle blockers in Organika? Mroz, Koczorowska and...?

and Luana de Paula is staying for sure :heart: but still dont know how is the situation with Wojcieska, there were some rumours she can stay, but I dont trust them...in that case she would be 4th MB-in that option Luana can play as OPP, but others say that Mirek would be OPP...on Organika site there is a lot of informations in the forum...but Organika is still looking for some OPP/OH and it should be some big name from Serbia, they are talking about Nesovic

• and Luana de Paula is staying for sure :heart: but still dont know how is the situation with Wojcieska, there were some rumours she can stay, but I dont trust them...in that case she would be 4th MB-in that option Luana can play as OPP, but others say that Mirek would be OPP...on Organika site there is a lot of informations in the forum...but Organika is still looking for some OPP/OH and it should be some big name from Serbia, they are talking about Nesovic

Yeah, of course, de Paula! I forgot about her ;-)
    No, Wojcieska left Organika, I guess. In some articles is write, that Teixeira, Zaroslinska, Echenique, and she are going away from team.
    I think, that Kwiatkowska will play on OPP, on OH will play Bryda, Kosek, this girl from Belgium(right?), and Mirek.

Nesovic... Great! But who will be first attacker? She or Kwiatkowska/Mirek?

Oh yeah, in Lodz will be great team!

• Yeah, of course, de Paula! I forgot about her ;-)
    No, Wojcieska left Organika, I guess. In some articles is write, that Teixeira, Zaroslinska, Echenique, and she are going away from team.
    I think, that Kwiatkowska will play on OPP, on OH will play Bryda, Kosek, this girl from Belgium(right?), and Mirek.

Nesovic... Great! But who will be first attacker? She or Kwiatkowska/Mirek?

Oh yeah, in Lodz will be great team!

and Szymanska and Szeluchina are leaving for sure...Kwiatkowska will be OPP and OH you write good...Nesovic its only a rumour now, but they are still looking for some player..i think that in case they will find very good OH with reception, Mirek or Bryda will go on OPP