The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Well, come on! Azeri league is way better now than it was 3 years ago, but I still believe Italian Championship is the best one in the world as a complex. Surely it hasn't the same money some turkish, russian and azeri clubs do, but it is the only league you have to fight for the win every weekend with every team.
    And I don't think it is weakening this fast.

• Well, come on! Azeri league is way better now than it was 3 years ago, but I still believe Italian Championship is the best one in the world as a complex. Surely it hasn't the same money some turkish, russian and azeri clubs do, but it is the only league you have to fight for the win every weekend with every team.
    And I don't think it is weakening this fast.

I don't understand the comments about money..Top players leave Italy and go Russia,Turkey or Azerbaijan and then everybody says money money money..Everything isn't just money.Yes some Turkish, Russian and Azerbaijani teams are reach but I don't think that some Italian teams are poor.They have money too..They have many sponsors. I don't know if you read the interview of Lo Bianco after she signed with Galatasaray Medical Park. She said that the best volleyball was played in Turkey so far and that is because she chose Turkey. :whistle:

• I don't understand the comments about money..Top players leave Italy and go Russia,Turkey or Azerbaijan and then everybody says money money money..Everything isn't just money.Yes some Turkish, Russian and Azerbaijani teams are reach but I don't think that some Italian teams are poor.They have money too..They have many sponsors. I don't know if you read the interview of Lo Bianco after she signed with Galatasaray Medical Park. She said that the best volleyball was played in Turkey so far and that is because she chose Turkey. :whistle:

What would Leo have said?i have chosen Turkey only for money?????it's obvious that in an interview she has said that the reasons are about volleyball and the high level,but everyone know that she accepted only for money..stop dreaming>:money makes the wprld go on,don't believe in fairy tailes! :white:

• What to say?! I am agree with Jesino in many aspects! Yes, maybe our league have been stronger than Italian recently but I think Italian league is still the Best in the world for its system!!!
    But of course everyone sees that Serie A lost so many stars who came to Azerbaijan, Turkey or Russia! So I think if money ends our league will lose so many positions while Italian league will be still strong with young talents they bring at early ages!
    To have the best league a country needs to have the best system that is absent in many countries and that is Italy has!!!
    As an Azeri I see so much improvement about it in Azerbaijan but we are on the beginning of the way Italy has been passed for so many years!

• the difference is this: with the Italian team win the heart and 'soul ... teams Turkish, Russian etc.. only with the money! the leo can say whatever he wants, but what has won in Bergamo, I do not win more! W VOLLEYBALL ITALY BERGAMO <3 7 :super: <3

• this whole money discussion is really noneless. in every sports like football or basketball players are goin to countries to earn money and so in volleball. Some still cannot accept that volleyball has changed in the last 2-3 seasons.

• the difference is this: with the Italian team win the heart and 'soul ... teams Turkish, Russian etc.. only with the money! the leo can say whatever he wants, but what has won in Bergamo, I do not win more! W VOLLEYBALL ITALY BERGAMO <3 7 :super: <3

Just a bit of respect to the players. Vakıfbank didn't win the champions league just because of money for example. Please accept that everything can have up and down moments... so can Italian League. But having star players don't make rich teams only play for money.

• is true, Gunes against fenerbache has proven to be a real team! :cup:

• What would Leo have said?i have chosen Turkey only for money?????it's obvious that in an interview she has said that the reasons are about volleyball and the high level,but everyone know that she accepted only for money..stop dreaming>:money makes the wprld go on,don't believe in fairy tailes! :white:

Come on don't tell me that Italy is a poor country and players are playing for NO money :rolll: ,football teams are still paying HUGE amounts for players but the fact is not only money the popularity of volleyball moved to Turkey,Azerbaijan.I am really tired to see MONEY chat.Well Italian clubs should work harder to keep their players in team not give up them coz '' They give great amounts what can we do bla bla '' Well Italy Serie A is still complex but 4th,5th and 6th(Galatasaray MP,Nilufer and Illerbankası) teams of Turkey can fight easily in Serie A too :whistle: butVakıfbank,Fenerbahçe and Eczacıbaşı are too strong for them what they can do :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• right, exists only in Italian football, if you would use only a quarter of the money clubs such as Milan, Inter Juventus etc. ..... Italian teams were the strongest in the world ... however, the boom of the drying up of two turkey else years, and has a story behind how squdre Italian or Russian ones! The champions will still be a battle, nothing will be granted! force Bergamo, Villa, Pesaro :olympia: :dance4:

• i can understand you guys, but volleyball did not start in italy, many years ago russian clubs dominated european cups, and with the start of 2000 italy became maybe the best league in the world. and now some can not understand that the volleyball market changed and italy is not the same anymore like 5 years ago ! therefore. in my opinion i like the turkish, russian and of course japanese league ! there are different criterias for me that makes those league interesting ! since two seasons i am observing the brasilian and puerto rican leaugue as well which are quite good too.

• Come on don't tell me that Italy is a poor country and players are playing for NO money :rolll: ,football teams are still paying HUGE amounts for players but the fact is not only money the popularity of volleyball moved to Turkey,Azerbaijan.I am really tired to see MONEY chat.Well Italian clubs should work harder to keep their players in team not give up them coz '' They give great amounts what can we do bla bla '' Well Italy Serie A is still complex but 4th,5th and 6th(Galatasaray MP,Nilufer and Illerbankası) teams of Turkey can fight easily in Serie A too :whistle: butVakıfbank,Fenerbahçe and Eczacıbaşı are too strong for them what they can do :D

Totally agree with you! I am really bored to see money comments after every transfer..I really wonder how much money Piccinini get from Bergamo :!: I don't think it is few. It is like the players come Turkey to get only money.If you think like that watch Champions League final and see the willingness of Nikolic,Glinka and Maja.

• is true, Gunes against fenerbache has proven to be a real team! :cup:

Well Fenerbahce beated Vakifbank 3-0 in league finals and in total fener leads 6-2 therefore your theory of '' To be a real team '' is wrong.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I didn't want to create all this; I just wanted to say something still obvious: Italian League is still the best as a complex!
    It is obvious that now some clubs have more money, but I didn't want to say anything negative about that. Gunes won this year's ECL playing superb volleyball, and most of the players were young turks, so great for them.
    The point was that, as an azeri, I would just be happy when Kovalenko goes to play in Italy, because the league is still way better then Azerbaijan when there are 3 very good teams and 6 teams in total.
    But it is obvious that the trend is changing in the last few years, and so there are great teams from Turkey, Russia, Italy, Azerbaijan and some more country all fighting for the IECL win. And I don't think there is a new league that is taking italy's place but just a much bigger equilibrium between top teams.
    However it all was to say (and to return On topic) that for Kovalenko that is a great opportunity, in a very good team too (Grotheus, MorenoPino, Dalia, Campanari).

• Come on, whay are you touchy guys :what: Yes,ı accept that lots of classy players come to Turkey for just money, such as Skowronska, Aguero, Mamadova, Gamova etc.. like to Murcia, Cannes, Valero before as well :whistle: Noone can claim that last 3 years foreign players come to turkey for just professional reasons. But ıt is obvious that after this season, league level is growing up and quality would be an additional reason for players. I don't see the point of ones taking this fact as offense :whistle:

• I agree with almost everything you said; it obvious players prefer to get bigger amounts of money, but they get wellpaid in Italy too. And our club should start working. I don't agree with the last sentences: Galatasaray could have a shot, but no way Nilufer and Illerbanasi could constantly fight with any club from Italian league. Fba, Gunes and Eczacibacsi are superb teams, but they would obviously have their troubles.

• I didn't want to create all this; I just wanted to say something still obvious: Italian League is still the best as a complex!
    It is obvious that now some clubs have more money, but I didn't want to say anything negative about that. Gunes won this year's ECL playing superb volleyball, and most of the players were young turks, so great for them.
    The point was that, as an azeri, I would just be happy when Kovalenko goes to play in Italy, because the league is still way better then Azerbaijan when there are 3 very good teams and 6 teams in total.
    But it is obvious that the trend is changing in the last few years, and so there are great teams from Turkey, Russia, Italy, Azerbaijan and some more country all fighting for the IECL win. And I don't think there is a new league that is taking italy's place but just a much bigger equilibrium between top teams.
    However it all was to say (and to return On topic) that for Kovalenko that is a great opportunity, in a very good team too (Grotheus, MorenoPino, Dalia, Campanari).

I'm totally agree with you! :obey: I think you have the correct view of the situation! :thumbsup:

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

I agree with you.Italian League could be the best for your opinion.I don't say anything about it..I just bored about money :down: Volleyball is growing in Turkey and Azerbaijan but some people try to say it is only about money :what: :whistle:

• Players come to Turkey just for money, open tour eyes!

They started recently just because turkish league is growing. Why did they stay in Italy before? Because italian Serie A1, was (and still is) the best in the world e there was more money. Now turkish, azeri and russian teams can offer more money than italian ones and these league are bettere than before, so players go there. This is the only reason.

Why Lo Bianco refused many times Eczacibasi and Fenerbahce before? Why turkish newspapers said Piccinini in Eczacibasi (3 or 4 years ago), but she refused and stayed in Bergamo?

You're just taking 30 years old players; young foreigners are still coming to Italy.

When turkish, russian and azeri teams will finish money (in a so far future) and will offer like italian ones to players, they'll come back to Italy...