The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Ravens I don't see it this way, volleyball is growing in Turkey and Azerbaijan, and now there is a great business around volleyball there so it's fine some of the greatest players go and play there. The problem for us is just to keep our league competitive and I think we're doing that, even if we could do it better.
    I think we should stop this OT, and return to the topic. We could go on discussing for too long and still everyone would have his/her point of view....so let's go back to the transfer news topic please.
    Anka Pachale could come back and go to Crema (A2), where probably Rondon will end up playing too :drink:

• So you say Eczacıbaşı, Vakıfbank and Fenerbahce were offering less money 3-4 years ago but they start to offer more money in these years..What happened to these clubs? They suddenly be rich? :D They found treasure?These clubs weren't established 2-3 years ago..They have great histories and were established many years ago..

• I agree with almost everything you said; it obvious players prefer to get bigger amounts of money, but they get wellpaid in Italy too. And our club should start working. I don't agree with the last sentences: Galatasaray could have a shot, but no way Nilufer and Illerbanasi could constantly fight with any club from Italian league. Fba, Gunes and Eczacibacsi are superb teams, but they would obviously have their troubles.

Nilüfer beated Modena 3-0 in a friendly match last year ^^ friendly matches don't tell much but those 2 teams are quite strong belive me ;) Last year Beşiktaş was a disaster, they were 11th in the league when they played against Urbino is CEV Cup, although Urbino won the games with 6-1, sets were generally so close and it was not really easy for Urbino :P

• Well in history many stars played in Turkey (Godina,Sokolova,Artamanova,Ruzic,Ilchenko) So if Lobianco or Piccinini refused to play its up to them and really if they select only for money they had to go UAE or other arabic rich countries notTurkey or somewhere.The fact is not money players come to turkey also for success and improve Nikolic is playing in turkey for 4 years and she ha her best shape ever especially she solved her reception problem and Skowronska played a great volleyball after a nightmare performace in last summer... Well she also wanted to win CL cup too and accept that she couldnt win it in Italian clubs against turkish teams.If fener could win vakifbank probably her dream would become true ;) Well maybe turkey wil not need foreign players in 5-6 years.Turkey has the best and deepest 90-94 generation of world :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Uh we are not saying we are the best league on earth. But we have many great teams and really enjoy with their games. Yes we pay a lot to the star players and some of them are old but still they give their best for their teams and our teams got a lot of succes last year. So there's nothing wrong about paying much money to the old stars as long as they bring success to us. And one day if the stars start not to come Turkey, we won't miss much because we do believe our youngster players. :)

• What I wanted to say is that now turkish championship is better than some years ago.

There are 2 reason why players are going to Turkey:

1 - Money
    2 - The league is better than 3/4 season ago

Without the first step, there's not the second one.

I think Lo Bianco stayed in Italy beacause of the low level of 3/4 seasons ago. Now she can play in a good league (better than before) and gain a lot.

PS: I really like turkish league and I liked VakifBank, but now I'm Fenerbahce fan! BTW I think that way about players!

I know a lot about tuskish volleyball and I wrote many pages on wikipedia about! This is the last one: http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/V…avolo_femminile_2010-2011

• Players come to Turkey just for money, open tour eyes!
    Why did they stay in Italy before?
    Because italian Serie A1, was (and still is) the best in the world there was more money.
    Now turkish, azeri and russian teams can offer more money than italian ones and these league are bettere than before, so players go there.

Yes money talks everytime. I didn't know it before. I had been thinking that Sokolova Fürst Poljak Osmokrovic Nikolic Del Core Mirka Gamova came Turkey to see our historical places.I couldn't understand why this must bother us?

• @ravens

I really can't understand.Italian clubs are paying quite much to their local and foreign stars too.Well maybe young players ignore money for improve but you can't say italians don't pay much for Piccinini,Aguero,Flier,Berg,Anzanello etc... Well if turkish clubs pay better what's wrong with this?Its really boring to see mentions about "Stars come to turkey only for money" Turkish league is getting stronger every year and now players also think success and improvment (Mostly young players like Usic,Kim Keung,Fabiana) with turkish teams.Fabiana mentioned that in turkey the level of turkish league is quite strong and i wil prepare for London 2012 there.Agree itaian league is more balanced now but a few years ago it was hard to beat Novara,Perugia,Bergamo and Jesi too :D Well i am wishing a complet league for turkey too like Italy hope they wil do

PS: Thank you for writing turkish volleyball in wikipedia :lol:

Well i have a transfer news Meryem Boz who play last season in Sopot will play in her old club Iller Bankası next season (She started to volleyball here :D) Seda Tokatlıoglu and Guldeniz Onal are also from Illerbankası youth academy :lol:

• Only Kasia Sko don't care about money ^^
    She plays in Countrys which in Their flag has red colour ^^
    So Poland, Italy, Turkey and now China. ^^

• Only Kasia Sko don't care about money ^^
    She plays in Countrys which in Their flag has red colour ^^
    So Poland, Italy, Turkey and now China. ^^

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Piccinini bergamo, is our captain, 12 seasons in Bergamo! simply a myth, not only as a player but also as a person! almost inpossibile he will go away by bergamoo!
    PICCI N°1 :obey:

• did somebody have information about one new player in the french league : Kindra Carlson, opposite, from washington university. she signed in Béziers angels, and they look like one of the best team for next season in french league...maybe shes the last pieces of the béziers's puzzle to be in the top 4?

she is a member of US national team.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• What to say?! I am agree with Jesino in many aspects! Yes, maybe our league have been stronger than Italian recently but I think Italian league is still the Best in the world for its system!!!
    But of course everyone sees that Serie A lost so many stars who came to Azerbaijan, Turkey or Russia! So I think if money ends our league will lose so many positions while Italian league will be still strong with young talents they bring at early ages!
    To have the best league a country needs to have the best system that is absent in many countries and that is Italy has!!!
    As an Azeri I see so much improvement about it in Azerbaijan but we are on the beginning of the way Italy has been passed for so many years!

I agree with you Ilgar.

Ill make analises from someone that is not Italian, azeri or turkish! hehehehe

WEll, I do think that Italian championship, like Pedro said, for the complex, is still the best. Even if they dont have anymore the World Stars, they manage to keep with talented players, that are splitted in the 12 teams of the league, and not in 4 or 5 like in other leagues..

These tother leagues are growing that is for sure. But I agree that all started due the money. YES its a fact! Turkey, Azerbaijan and Russia do pay much more then Italy! I GARANTEE! Much more. As far I know, last season Piccinini used to recieve 300 thousand euros for season. That is not little, of course, but also not close to what Turkey or other leagues can offer to big stars. So yes, the main names left most likely for the money they could recieve (and they are not wrong, after all is their career we are talking about). And also that dont mean that when they arrived in their new leagues, they didnt play with their heart, and they didnt work hard and fight as any other place, of course they did! They are athletes!!!! :) So yeah, for that, the other european leagues season by season are growing, and will keep growing, and as more you can bring big stars, more you can grow the league, and atract more players, its a natural process. I think these leagues should worry to be organized and try to develop also other clubs, not only 4 or 5. ;) and then they will amnage to have what Italian league had some years before.

But again, still, I do think Italian league is the most competitive, and for that, for young players, that is really important, and helps a lot in their growing process. So I think it is really worth for these young foreigner players to go to Italy, its a new and hard experience...that will definelty give them another level. :)

So Im glad for Kovaleknko, I think ti can be a very interesting season for her! :)

• Nilay Konar in Galatasaray MP Istambul

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Nilay Konar in Galatasaray MP Istambul

I think she was the best option for Galatasaray MP between free MBs She was playing quite good in Turk Telekom Ankara but after the club closed and fused with Vakıfbank Gunes Sigorta she didnt leave Ankara and ccontinued her career in smaller Ankara clubs(Ted Kolejliler) I really like Nilay as a MB :thumbsup:

• she is a member of US national team.

Actually she's been invited to train with the national team but was released from the team recently. I would not call her a national team member at this stage of her career. :)

Last season Kindra played in PR and she played reasonably well.She's not like other world-class opposites who can terminate consistently. But she was a solid receiver at the NCAA level. Yes, an opposite who can receive. She also has better serve and defense than Fawcett and Nnamani.

• any news about Chaine Staelens???

• any news about Chaine Staelens???

No official.. I presume she will stay another year in Japan. Also because Manon Flier will play in Japan next season. :)

• Valentina Tirozzi in Urbino.

Urbino 11/12:
    S: Skorupa (POL), McNamee (USA)
    Opp: Djerisilo (SRB), Lise Van Hecke (BEL)
    OH: Blagojevic (SRB), Faucette (USA), Montaño? (COL), Tirozzi (ITA)
    MB: Crisanti (ITA), Garzaro (ITA), Gentili (ITA), Devetag (ITA)?
    L: Siressi (ITA)