The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Does anyone know which european clubs can looking setter???

• VC Baki Baku

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• VC Baki Baku

Thank you.

As if anyone had any further information please help...

• Olga Andrusenko(UKR) is training with KSK İzka İnşaat(Aroma 2nd league).The coach will decide if she will sign or not after the traninig.

Olga played in Russia last year.She also played for Azerrail Bakü(Champions League) and Rabita Bakü past years.

• Olena Samsonova (Gashuka) will play in Besiktas next season.She played in Vakifbank GSTT and Volero Zurich before.She is 193 cm and playing as Outside Hitter.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• This is a roster for B1, not for A1 League :white:

• Buse Kayacan (Junior NT-Libero) will play for Eczacıbaşı VitrA next season :super: She was from EczV youth academy but played in Karsiyaka Izmir previous seasons and seems like she turned back.Probably she will replace Gulden Kayalar in next years :win:

• Alexia Djilali (1,86m, French, O.H) of Mulhouse is injured. She had many problems with her right shoulder
    for 2 years. She was operated last week & she's O.K The club is looking for another O.H

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Buse Kayacan (Junior NT-Libero) will play for Eczacıbaşı VitrA next season :super: She was from EczV youth academy but played in Karsiyaka Izmir previous seasons and seems like she turned back.Probably she will replace Gulden Kayalar in next years :win:

there is also Serpil Ersarı and Gülden, 3 liberos are unnecessary for a club in my opinion it would be better if she stayed at Karşıyaka :whistle:

• there is also Serpil Ersarı and Gülden, 3 liberos are unnecessary for a club in my opinion it would be better if she stayed at Karşıyaka :whistle:

I didn't see Serpil in Eczacı's meeting photos (All young players were there except Serpil) probably Micelli will rent her to another club.So liberos will be Gulden & Buse only.IMO Buse is way better than Serpil even she is 2 years younger than Serpil.

• Lorenzo Micelli is worklng with both liberos Buse Kayacan (Junior NT) and Serpil Ersarı (Former Junior NT) and after he will decide who will stay in team.(Yesterday i said Buse will be in roster) but big possible Buse will take the spot And Eczacıbaşı will rent Serpil to another club.

• Lorenzo Micelli is worklng with both liberos Buse Kayacan (Junior NT) and Serpil Ersarı (Former Junior NT) and after he will decide who will stay in team.(Yesterday i said Buse will be in roster) but big possible Buse will take the spot And Eczacıbaşı will rent Serpil to another club.

would be great ! Serpil is weak libero IMO ;) I hope Micelli will choose the better one ;)

• would be great ! Serpil is weak libero IMO ;) I hope Micelli will choose the better one ;)

Actually Serpil was very successful when she was playing in youth and junior category. In 2007 Girls Youth World Championship she was the member of Turkish NT that won silver medal.In 2008 Junior European Championship she was selected the best receiver while Turkey finished 3rd. I think she should play in a team that can be starter this year.

• My friends who watched Karsiyaka izka matches previous season said to me that Buse is an amazing digger.She was the best libero of Balkan Cup (The only offical tournament our Junior NT played what a year :rolll ) Gulden is 30yo so she can replace Gulden in Future :D