The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• She's a professional, I'm sure she took care that there is such an option in her contract that she can leave for an offer from abroad ;) That would be the smallest problem I think...

Aachen will let-she doesnt want to leave from there-because of her man! ) Believe me!

• Pesaro needs to change something and Gruen will be very useful

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Grun would be very usefull for Pesaro not only for her talent but also for her character..she can be the leader Pesaro is missing this season..

i was just wonderin..where are Carolina Albuquerque and Stacy Gordon???

• I think Gordon stays in Criollas de Caguas.

I hope Angelina won't go to Pesaro. No one team in Italy but Bergamo. Please, Angelina, don't crush my heart, who beated for you 5 years!

• Grun would be very usefull for Pesaro not only for her talent but also for her character..she can be the leader Pesaro is missing this season..

i was just wonderin..where are Carolina Albuquerque and Stacy Gordon???

Carol Albuquerque haven't signed with any team yet. After Sollys/Osasco didn't resigned her contract, she went training with Sesi for a while, when Dani Lins was with the NT. I think it was said back then she was waiting for a proposal from Europe, but I don't think this ever happened.

• Hey guys,do you know if this players had sign with anyone this season?

Dushkyevich
    Aleksandra Avramović
    Tereza Matuszková
    Iliyana Petkova
    Natalia Korobkova
    Sanja Mitrovic
    Atika Bouagaa
    Birgit Thumm
    Irina Polechtchouk
    Myriam Kloster
    Noëlle Chevigny
    Nassira Camara
    Vesna Jovanović

• Tereza Matuszkova is still recovering from some injuries in her shoulder..

• one of my favorite turkish volleyball sites Volleyballmagazin claims, that german player Angelina Grun will transfer to Dinamo Moscow. It is expected that she will sign in the coming days the contract. Lets wait and see :call:

• wow, interesting, I've heard that Pesaro will try to sign with her, but voleybolmagazin it's not trustworthy :D so let's wait

• What a shame. Dinamo Moscow lost to the last Serie A Team.
    Where is the problem?
    I think not Grun but new Setter Moscow should sign.

• one of my favorite turkish volleyball sites Volleyballmagazin claims, that german player Angelina Grun will transfer to Dinamo Moscow. It is expected that she will sign in the coming days the contract. Lets wait and see :call:

I could imagine her going to Italy, but NOT to Russia! Money is no motivation for Grün, and German players who were in Russia (Beier, Kozuch) were not happy there. I really don't think this will happen. Agree with Bartek, Dinamo's setters are no good.

• Avramovic in some Serbian team, I don't remember which. Myriam Kloster is pregnant. Nassira Camara in Forli (A2). Korobkova in Samorodok. Bouagaa and Thumm retired.

Birgit Thumm did not officially retire. In fact she said she is just taking a break.

• I could imagine her going to Italy, but NOT to Russia! Money is no motivation for Grün, and German players who were in Russia (Beier, Kozuch) were not happy there. I really don't think this will happen. Agree with Bartek, Dinamo's setters are no good.

I also think that she will go to Italy coz its near to germany and to her boo, but maybe she can come to turkey too, becoz galatasaray is interested in her too. I would say, lets just wait and see, if there are some official news in the next days.