The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Finally a new libero!!!! Is better or worse than Funda?

Derya is one of good liberos in Aroma Turkish league.I think she is better and more complete than Funda.Especially her reception will help a lot to Galatasaray.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• I think this transfer is like "ini mini miny moe". It's either Micelli doesn't trust Busra that much or just getting a back-up MB for Poljak...
    Marinkovic is a good MB, I hope she plays well in Turkey.

• I think he trust Busra, she showed many times that she diserved to be a starting player ;) I dont know what's the reason of transfering Marinkovic but I dont have anything against her, like emli wrote she's a good MB, maybe not from the Top like Gioli for ex. but she's good and I hope she'll help the team and we'll have a chance to say that it was a good choice :D
    Welcome and good luck Dragana :win:

btw. Can someone translate Nalan's words about this transfer ?

“Marinkovic, deneyimli ve takımımıza katkı sağlayacak bir orta oyuncu. Alternatifli kadronun, özellikle Avrupa Şampiyonlar Ligi’nde bize avantaj sağlayacağına inanıyoruz”

• Yes. Busra has been playing her best season :rose: (at least from what I have seen so far) and I'm so glad about that.

I also wish Dragana a good luck in her new team. her ex-team Modena has Blocking-Machine Barazza,Harmotto, so It's rather better for her that She came to Eczacıbaşı.

• I think he trust Busra, she showed many times that she diserved to be a starting player ;) I dont know what's the reason of transfering Marinkovic but I dont have anything against her, like emli wrote she's a good MB, maybe not from the Top like Gioli for ex. but she's good and I hope she'll help the team and we'll have a chance to say that it was a good choice :D
    Welcome and good luck Dragana :win:

btw. Can someone translate Nalan's words about this transfer ?

''Marinkovic is a middle blocker who is experienced and can contribute the team. We belive that wide roster will be advantage for us especially in Champions League.''

• There were problems for GS new libero? Why Funda played again today in the CEV Cup?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• the rumours from longer time were probably true and Fernandez is no longer a player of Atom... :what:

• the rumours from longer time were probably true and Fernandez is no longer a player of Atom... :what:

It is true. Atom has broken contract because She ate too much.

• It is true. Atom has broken contract because She ate too much.

You are so funny... ha, ha, ha. :down:

I think it's good because she has been playing only in CL matches and this hasn't being a good season for her... I think she wants to play more regularly and it's quite complicated because there're too many foreigners in ATOM... Good luck Mara !

• There were problems for GS new libero? Why Funda played again today in the CEV Cup?

I think GS didn't confirm her license to CEV yet. (Previous week Miletic didn't play too due to this reason) or Nesic thinks she is not ready yet.By the way Funda played very well in last match against AEK,seems she doesn't want to give her place :lol: I think they will play with double libero :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I think it's good because she has been playing only in CL matches and this hasn't being a good season for her... I think she wants to play more regularly and it's quite complicated because there're too many foreigners in ATOM... Good luck Mara !

I think its not the only reason...I dont know much about it, but there were rumours after Neriman left, Ama will be next because she had such contract that could be expired..and yes 4 Mbs are too much and Tokarska is playing well also so its not a big loss for the game...

• It will be hard for her to find a new club because I think in many countries the transfer period is over. In Germany teams can't get new players after 31 January for example, I don't know exactly what it's like in other countries...

• It will be hard for her to find a new club because I think in many countries the transfer period is over. In Germany teams can't get new players after 31 January for example, I don't know exactly what it's like in other countries...

In Spain, clubs just can get one new player after 31 january... don't know how it works in other leagues.

• it is so sad for Fernandez. But i blame chiapini because of his terrific transfer policy !!!! anyway, good luck to fernandez ! come to turkey :rose:

• Remember Gioli left for Conegliano from Moscow in february/march last year, so it should be possible for the italian teams to transfer...