The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Do you know if Spicer will stay in Bydgoszcz?

Rumors say that she will not stay in Bydgoszcz. Bydgoszcz take on setter Magdalena Godos, who's played there few years ago, but I don't know who will be a second setter. In Bydgoszcz will play also Julia Shelukina, one of the best middle blockers in polish leauge.

• I don't know how succesful this team will be but Fenerbahce Acibadem is by far the most beautiful team.

Where is Didem Ege? :sos: i think she is so beautiful

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Fenerbahce players are beautiful, but there's no one more beautiful than Deniz Haykemez. She is the best player I have seen.

• your english is ok :) we will see, they are young and maybe very ambitious and they can surprise...but I must say I was waiting for better players...and they need a very good OH with good reception to replace Baranska..I think the junior players will be there for practise like Pytel and Kwasowska last year

I hope, that they will show us the best sides of their skills.
    Yes, to team will join the last player, not from Poland, on OH, exacly. Coach said, that Prokop and Łyszkiewicz will just train with first team, but they will used to replace injured player from first team.

• I don't think so..The mosy disadvantageous team is Eczacıbaşı with its terrible setters..We saw how they played last year and they will continue with them which is very sad for Eczacıbaşı..I really like Esra but only when she plays in NT..She can't do the things which she does in NT..And with these setters Eczacıbaşı can't use Poljak.
    You know Seda has cronical injury and can't play all the season..Who will play instead of her if she has the same problem during the season? Yağmur? I don't think so? Nihan is still a big question for me..
    VGSTT has great 2 OH who can score in any moment..You know in today's volleyball the hitters are very important for the teams and VGSTT has the best hitters if we compare VGSTT ,Eczacıbaşı and Fenerbahce Acıbadem..

I agree that elif is terrible but Asuman is one of the most talented setters in turkey as you know and look she plays in NT right now even she was better than naz previous week saved the match ;) She found chance to play first time starting six previous year now she got the experience in regular season and she is working with motta right now ofc she will use poljak common (lf yoy got a player like poljak you must) and if neccessary eczacibasi can transfer a foreign setter they have a spot we got 3 foreigns and you dont have to worry about the hitters yes nikolic and glinka are nice but dont forget that the best spiker of regular season was francia with %43 and glinka was %33-34 even eczaci attacked against blockers like poljak fürst etc. But now vakifbank and fenerbahce have to avoid poljak not eczabasi i feel so free for our attackers.Micelli learnt the league and turkish players very well right now if we consider guidetti's first season in vakifbank it was pure disaster :lol: We will see my friend kadir who will be better (w/o an lnjury hope ;) )

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Where is Didem Ege? :sos: i think she is so beautiful

You're right.

• Fenerbahce players are beautiful, but there's no one more beautiful than Deniz Haykemez. She is the best player I have seen.

You dream about Her every night right? :D She appears in Your special dreams where You Together play with.. Lego blocks :lol:

• You dream about Her every night right? :D She appears in Your special dreams where You Together play with.. Lego blocks :lol:

Yes, I wish she would come to Sweden. too bad We don't have volleyball like Serie, Aroma...etc. Volleyball is incrediblely unpopular here... :down:

• Hi what about the 2 MBs of Trefl Sopot : Kinga Maculewicz (1,88m, French) and Amaranta Fernandez (1,88m, Spain)
    Will they stay in Pologne ?

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Hi what about the 2 MBs of Trefl Sopot : Kinga Maculewicz (1,88m, French) and Amaranta Fernandez (1,88m, Spain)
    Will they stay in Pologne ?

Maculewicz just ended her career, Fernandez will stay in Sopot.

• Maculewicz just ended her career, Fernandez will stay in Sopot.

ended or just gave a break?

• what a disapointment that BIelsko's rooster is :whistle: i don't get it. Baranska left Skorupa left they were probably 2 of the highest paid players in this team andBielsko doesn't have money to sign someone decent enough to fight for a medals next year? i REALLY hope that the last player is some european class one

i have no idea who that american setter is, i remember Crimes from one of the season in USA in WGP she wasn't amazing but she was decent, her funny serve approach always made me giggle inside :lol:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• break, because of private reasons

Thanks Maybe to be pregnant (she's 33 old) or about her husband, spanish player Enrique De la Fuente

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Kinga Maculewicz may leave the atom club cause of her husband ,who leaves trefl gdansk team . I would like to see Kinga in Plusliga in the future :rose: , good luck :)