The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• 2but Kozuch might play as polish player (if she doesnt have polish passport now the club will probably get one for her before season starts)2

thank you !!! im really curious to see kozuch and ozsoy - two of my favorite players - in one team. BUT why did they not renew the contract with maculewichz ??? i really think that she is one of top 5 mb in europe !

• Team ATOM TREFL IN 2010/2011:

2011/2012 hehehehe

Kozuch signed to contract with Atom...Atom's official site has not got such a news

i think Kozuch very close to Atom and just a rumor ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• thank you !!! im really curious to see kozuch and ozsoy - two of my favorite players - in one team. BUT why did they not renew the contract with maculewichz ??? i really think that she is one of top 5 mb in europe !

Sorry but at this point im not sure if its actually 2 or 3 , i cant find anything on that in the offical regulation on polish league site,

Edit - its 3.

• Kinga Maculewicz suspended her career for personal reasons.

• Kinga Maculewicz suspended her career for personal reasons.

According to official site of Atom. I'm waiting for an info from Kinga. Shame if she wants to finish her carrer.

In PLK can play 3 foreigner players. In Atom 3+Kozuch.

elchicha don't forget about A. Glass.

We don't know still who will be the next OPP in team. Maybe that player will play in starting line-up. Any sugestions, rumors?

• i'm happy so many good players starting to play in Poland-Kozuch and specially Glass are 2 great transfers, Schuske(or however u spell her name :white: )is a good player but i think she wasn't really that necessary and i assume she will spent most of the time watching her teammates from the bench. there can only be 3 foreigners at the same time in the starting 6 in Polish league and Atom has 5 (if Kozuch has polish passport that would be 4) so in that case at least one of them will not play that often. but it's a good team - i think they will have big problems with reception like this bseason but their offensive power will be great for polish league

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• What abouth Yana De Leeuw, setter of the national team Belgium. She is comming to Italy together with Matthijs Verhannemen. He has be loaned to Ravenna. Wheir she is gowing to play. Maybe Forli?

• Muszynianka OUT Aleksandra Jagieło , Agnieszka Bednarek - Kasza , Klaudia Kaczorowska

Muszynianka IN Anna Werblińska

Muszynianka Julija Szeluchina ??? , Manon Flier ??? , Christiane Fürst ???

OMG!! Werblińska has signed the contract!?! That's amazing, I just can't wait to watch her duo with Debby! Now there is only a great OPP needed. :super:

• Muszynianka OUT Aleksandra Jagieło , Agnieszka Bednarek - Kasza , Klaudia Kaczorowska

Is this official, or are you kidding? :white: Werblinska to Muszyna seems to be quite possible, but Fürst and Flier... really?

It will be nice, but that's true or joke?

• Is this official, or are you kidding? :white: Werblinska to Muszyna seems to be quite possible, but Fürst and Flier... really?

I think Muszynianka wants these players, but it's difficult to get them. At least they havent got them yet.
    For me it SEEMS they are still too much for Polish league, but we will see...