The 2012 CEV Champions League

• We won 3-0 but i think this is the worst performance for Fenerbahçe this season. I'm glad it finished in 3 sets. It was painful to watch Fenerbahçe playing that bad. Naz has been playing very bad in CL since the game in Baku. She must play better, otherwise We will say an early good-bye to CL.

• Wow Pesaro :obey: Foppa dominated 1st set and also was leading all throughout 2nd set but Pesaro never gave up and turned the set around. Brinker's serve at 23-24 was just amazing, such a high risk at that score :white: But it worked out after all...hope it will stay such a close match now!

• Great match of both teams, it was a lot of fun to watch :thumbup: Pesaro had the chance to reach tie-break but in the end Foppa was just a little bit stronger and more determined.
    By the way, some time ago volleyball.it wrote that Ampudia left Pesaro, but today she was still with the team...

• Zoran Gajic after match with Sopot in Baku said:

“Our opponent was really strong but they did not maintain the same rhythm for the whole game. On the other hand we delivered a great performance; we needed such a strong opponent to play our best as we did not have any serious match since the end of the year 2011”

He is right, I could not understand decision of Azerrail to play against Rabita without Rahimova, Bown adn Korotenko, also I cannot understand that Azerbaijani federation changes always dates of competition in Azerbaijan. This changing will not help Azerbaijani teams in Champions league. CEV Cup and Challenger Cup are not strong enough that they will be punished but in Champions league this can really make diference.

• FOPPA! :super: Thanks girls, Picci did a very good match! Im quite happy for that, I hope she get back more and more to her best shape!

Congrats to Scavolini also, the girls did put a fight, and and thought they are really young and some never played Champions before, they showed real caracter. I hope Sacvolini can keep these girls for some seasons, so they can grow as a team, cause they definetly have the talent to do it.

• And an italian team is certainly in Final4..! GO ITALY GO! :super: Villa Cortese with a big heart! And Bergamo with a SUPER PICCININI! :obey:

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• I guess this emotional side you're talking about makes each player give her A+ game. And if anyone asks me what a team is or what it has to look like, besides all technique aspects, I would tell a Guidetti's team : VB or Germany NT. Thank you .

Giovanni Guidetti is a Hero ~ i admire him so much

the way he manages his team and how he uses the players is superb

last year he used Nilay (against Fenerbahçe) and today he uses Nilay again as the setter at the crucial Set5 ...it totally reflects his braveness and the trust on the substitute players

this year he use Nilay Benli Özdemir

• I think it's great that Zoran Gajic started coaching female teams,he's an exelent coach,always relaxed,never panicking and always positive,that is helping his players,they will more sure in themselves!!! Gooo Rabita,to F4!!!! :super:

• I am sure that Villa will win against Bergamo

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I think it's great that Zoran Gajic started coaching female teams,he's an exelent coach,always relaxed,never panicking and always positive,that is helping his players,they will more sure in themselves!!! Gooo Rabita,to F4!!!! :super:

I agree with u!Gajic is one of the best coaches.The point is that you can never be sure when you have to train women :lol: .I don;t think that FB is the absolute favourite to win.I would like to see Cannes in the first place but its really difficult with these OH.I liked very much the performace of Vakifbank. Kazan played with weak opponent...

The weak point of FB is Aydemir.For sure she is very talented setter but not better for sure than Berg,Zhukova,Antoninevic.

And don;t be surprised if Kazan will win the CL.It depends from performance of Makno in the great battles.Larson and Gamova are high level players.

Rabita has too many weak points and one of these is Starovic.

The sure is that we will see EPIC BATTLES :box:

• well the thing with Rabita is they really don't need a succesful attacker opp. They have 4 great attackers like Osmokrovic, Mammadova, Golubovic and Krsmanovic. Sanja helps a bit the team at scoring but especially at defence she's really good. Very very good for an opposite I must say. She has great serves, too. She's really helpful player for Rabita imo. I don't see her as the weak point of the team.