The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Even Mamma who had surgery was better than Starovic, I hope gajic will continue Mamma, Osmo and Kim or Rabadzhieva, Mamma, Osmo!

Great to see you Captain :rose:

So far, great results for Azeri teams in Europ. Azerrail, Rabita won and Igtisadchi qualified, now time for Baku V.K

4:33 am, good night all :wavy:

• too many great results in one night.congrats Rabita girls :super: :super: :super:

• I hope Robin improves a lot at her new club. Very soon, We can possibly see her as a starter of Dutch NT. Also Myrthe (Is she playing at Vilsbiburg? With Lenka? OMG :thumbsup: )

Myrthe is playing as OH in Vilsbiburg, but she is doing very bad. Her attacks aren't even enough for 2nd league level :thumbdown: I think it's a very bad strategy because all opponents know that Myrthe and Lenka are solid receivers, so all serves go to the other OH (Lina Meyer) and it's a lot of pressure for her so she also can't attack as well as she should, so all the responsibility for attack lies on Liana Mesa.

• Yeaaaaaah,Rabita WON!!!! :super: Sooo happy that Natalya came back on court!! :heart: Now just can't wait to see them against Fenerbahce in Istanbul.. Gooo Rabitaaa!!!! :heart:

• LOL after i complained about lack of our teams block Muszyna scored 11 points in 3/4/5 set and Dinamo answered with lousy 2 :lol:
    3rd set was lost by Dinamos serve, 4th was won by our serve, tie break won by our block.

• Great match by Stam, Rourke and Bednarek, finally good match also for Durisic. :super:

IMO Muszyna threw away a point in Moscow, they could win more easily.

• normal (stationary :D ?) serve very close to commercial boards, it's very difficult for opponents, it was good idea that she changed it :)

• :lol: I also thought that she had more blocks in this match :D
    btw I forgot to write that it was very nice that Giovanni let Cagla played for a while, she set a very good ball to Bahar ! it was just one ball but she seems to be very talented girl :)

• cagla is very good setter and it was the first time that she played in champion league, maybe it was the first time she played in A team...
    ı like glinka's new serve style, it would be nightmare for recivers

• @ Canter
    I dont know her very well, i just know that she's a setter and she play in young NT ;)

• Vakıfbank Turk Telekom won their 14th consecutive victory today in CL.It's a record i think.Let's see that Azerrail Baku can break it or not next week.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• this match between Vakifbank and Azerrail for sure will be very interesting, hard to say who will win, at this moment I would say that Vakifbank will win it, but not easily, I think 3:1 or 3:2 for Vakifbank :D