The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Fenerbahce is the best TEAM by the moment and Kim... wow, no words. She is playing great and has a really good conection with Naz. I hope they'll win this CL. Other teams are good too but FB is the most complete in every part of the game (reception, defense, serve, attack and block!)

• Thank u my Yellow Angels. U r great, i know... Everybody knows... :dance6:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Does any1 know who will host F4 tournament this season :?: I read that it's going to be held in Azerbaijan,Baku,but no1 mentioned will it be Azerrail or Rabita the host :?:

• Azerrail got organization of F4 and Rabita will help in organization, but I heard that Azerrail was thinking that if they got F4 that they will not need to qualify on F4 true group phase and that they will be directly on F4. Unfortunately for them CEV gave them organization but they will need to qualify on F4 although they will organize.

• Really? Thank you for info,but that's very strange.. A lot of previous F4 organisers after group phase would go immediatly to F4.,for example last season Turkey,Istanbul got it and Fenerbahce was directly in F4 tournament...However I hope both Azerrail and Rabita will qualify for F4!!! :)

• Ok I think there has been a confusion about the hosting situation for way too long.
    For at least 3 years (it should be longer) the rule book says that there are two ways to host the F4.
    First the cities/clubs can apply to host the F4 event until DOL of the group stage.
    If they can meet the criteria one of the nominees is announced to be the host of F4 event at the DOL of group stage.
    This doesn't mean an automatic qualification to F4. The competition goes ahead as was planned and even if the club fails to qualify the F4 tournament is held at that pre determined city.
    When the hosts are announced at the DOL of Group Stage, the competition system goes like this: Group stage -> Play off 16 -> Play off 8 -> F4
    Iff there are no viable nominees to host the F4 tournament before DOL, then the host of F4 is determined after the group stage at the DOL for play offs.
    The nominees this time is awarded with a automatic F4 qualification, to lure them for application. For the last few years CEV didn't get an application to host F4 before DOL. So the hosts were determined after the group stages. When there is an automatic qualification to F4, the competition system is changed slightly, and goes like this: Group Stage -> Play off 12 -> play off 6 -> F4

So nothing unfair, and most importantly nothing that wasn't stated in CL Handbook has been done. The clubs knew that they can apply for hosting of F4 before DOL for Group Stage, and they knew that this doesn't grant them a F4 spot. If they didn't they have only themselves to blame. the club officials should always read the Handbook. I did as a volleyball fan, being professionals I expect them to do so as well.

• yes he explained right, but that don't change situation that Azerrail (Faik) was thinking if they organized F4 that they will qualified directly on F4, but CEV didn't think as them!

• Thank you very much Groucho,for info!! :)

• your welcome mammadova4ever.

@vaio

Faig Garayev is a very experienced coach, I don't want to believe that he was so much misinformed.
    I hope you are mistaken.
    If you are not, then I feel sorry for him.

• Fenerbahce cannot pass the ball right now :pinch:

Rabita leads 8-3

11-5

16-12

20-16

Fenerbahce's passing and defense really bad right now.

Tom in for Seda.

22-21. Rabita calls timeout. Fenerbahce making a push.

Crazy! Fener wins 27-25!

• That was a big chance for Rabita Baku but they couldn't take advantage :aww:

Fenerbahce just started playing a bit better.

I wonder if Seda will again start 2nd set or will Tom.

• Naz level is not enough for Top World Players.

Her sets looks like elephant in porcelain.

Tom :rose: