The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Kim really played great! Congratulation Fenerbahce!

I hope Rabita will win in Baku. I hope Glass and Osmo will play as receivers. No Starovic, and setter Zhukova!

• Congratulations Fenerbahçe :lol: :lol:

• Sooo sad Rabit lost!! ;( They had big chance in 2nd set,they didn't use it and that's why they lost the match,but congrats Fenerbahce...Kim and Fabiana were impressive... I hope Rabita will overall play better in Baku!!!!! Gooooooo Rabitaaaaaaaaa!! :dance4:

• uiiiiii, Cannes is kicking Schwerin`s ass quite heavily at the moment :white: . Hanke is the best scorer so far :lol:

Looks like CL is a bid too much for both german teams, especially in these tough groups. Some players simply don' t have the level to compete......

• Congratulations to Cannes :flower: They destroyed today's Schwerin totally. I'm sorry for the girls, but it seems Schwerin played on purpose with some substitutes (without Topic and Buijs, the main scorers).

• Congrats to Fener! I'm really glad for Fabiana :) Kim was just incredible :rose: About Logan Tom...Well I think that she is better than Liuba and she is completed volleyball player. It is a sin to have such a good player and keep her in the bench, but...we don't know all aspects.

• Muszyna should end this match much earlier, but Radecka started to make some stupid decisions. In my opinion, Kasprzak should be replace by Rourke. She's doing well in this match, but she's getting tired. Radecka is giving her almost all balls. Scavolini started to play good. They are on fire now. I won't be suprised of tie-break.

• Fortunately, Muszyna won 3:1 but the way in how they lost 3rd set got on my nerves :mad: After 19-19 in last set Pesaro stopped playing. The best were our middles: Djurisic and Bednarek, Kaczor only 20% in attack :what: :aww: :thumbdown:
    stats

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Sokolova 6 points (6/20) 30%
    Naz 6 points.
    Keep her in game all the time Ze. Don't dare to send her to the bench ever. Ok?
    http://cev.lu/Competition-Area/MatchStatistics.aspx?ID=23235

Sokolova was also (6-2-3)/20 so she hit only 5% efficiency......... but we know Ze never subs her out since last season :whistling:

I like Sokolova but it's not convincing that she is the better option at OH.

But as long as Fenerbahce is winning, they are not making changes.

Congrats to Fenerbahce. Let's see If Rabita can win next week on their home court! :)

• Congratulations to Fenerbahce. ithey were playing way better than Rabita . no need to look for the mistakes of referees. theg playdd horrible match. bravk Kim and Fabiana.

• Djurisic & Bednarek the monstrous duo today :super: And Kasprzak impressed me again before she tired.
    I won't say a word about Kaczor 'cause mods could come and... :D But my feelings about Kaczor today were like :pinch: :cursing: :mad: :hit: :aww: :thumbdown:

• congratulations universal. starovic and glass ,please just get out of the team

• The team's name is Fenerbahce Universal not Universal.They are only sponsor :down: Well i liked the way of Fenerbahce plays yesterday.They were the strongest roster on paper and they showed yesterday that on field they are the stronngest team too.I liked new Naz a lot :win: She started to play very fast especially to backrow sets.Well i think it's the best idea to keep Seda in court and keep one of Kim,Tom and Lioubov at bench for hard moments.If two of recievers are not in their day other player can replace her.Kim will play for sure i think but i don't know the other one.Seda plays very well too so happy that she will be ready for OQT in may :D Well the other good thing in Fener is blocks i think.Three 190+ Hitters,same as middle blockers and they got block monster setter Naz.The announcer said to Naz's height 188 :white: I think she is still 186 but maybe her height increased :lol: Congratulations Fener.I think they will win the CL this year if they keeps play like this.I wish CL cup will stay in Turkey :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• The team's name is Fenerbahce Universal not Universal.They are only sponsor :down: Well i liked the way of Fenerbahce plays yesterday.They were the strongest roster on paper and they showed yesterday that on field they are the stronngest team too.I liked new Naz a lot :win: She started to play very fast especially to backrow sets.Well i think it's the best idea to keep Seda in court and keep one of Kim,Tom and Lioubov at bench for hard moments.If two of recievers are not in their day other player can replace her.Kim will play for sure i think but i don't know the other one.Seda plays very well too so happy that she will be ready for OQT in may :D Well the other good thing in Fener is blocks i think.Three 190+ Hitters,same as middle blockers and they got block monster setter Naz.The announcer said to Naz's height 188 :white: I think she is still 186 but maybe her height increased :lol: Congratulations Fener.I think they will win the CL this year if they keeps play like this.I wish CL cup will stay in Turkey :lol:

I totally agree, Tayfun :)