2011 China Volley Masters (May 28 - June 4)

• Let's wait and hope for a stream, but since our Chinese members didn't post here yet...I presume there's no stream for today...

• Agree.. We did not see any post yet, but i'm still hoping for a stream!

The Chinese memeber 'ned' wrote eerlier in this thread, Chinese TV to broadcast a badminton-tournament today...fromsport.com has indeed a lot op badminton-streams, but no volleybal at the moment...so let's hope the badminton-tournament will finsih today, so we can see China Masters tomorrow :!:

• The Chinese memeber 'ned' wrote eerlier in this thread, Chinese TV to broadcast a badminton-tournament today...fromsport.com has indeed a lot op badminton-streams, but no volleybal at the moment...so let's hope the badminton-tournament will finsih today, so we can see China Masters tomorrow :!:

Sorry,more badminton,and badminton and badminton tomorrow!!! :(

• If anyone has a link where we can watch the matches of today please let me/us know!!

YES PLEASE HH :win:

• i don't know all you guys outside China could watch the broadcasting.

the CNTV broadcasts all the matches in the 2 tournaments.

time:0528-0530 0602-0604 15:30 pm and 19:30 pm per day (local time)

link:http://sports.cntv.cn/

the site has several windows,you just click the volleyball window(everytime changes,but you could recognize it)

and later the site will release all the videos.if you could see it,you must download something first,the site will remind you.

• seems i cannot get any connection with channel 4 either..quite strange...
    it is said the match between CHN and DOM live now...but what i can see its just like a blank screen...

China 3-0 Domnican Rep. 25-16, 25-17, 25-17 :call:

the result is announced ...

China Lineups: Wei Qiuyue, Hui Ruiqi, Ma Yunwen, Yang Jie, Fan Linlin, Yang Junjing, Zhang Xian (L)
    Dominican lineups: Marte, De La Cruz, Eve, Mambru, Cabral, Vargas, Caso (L)

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• 0528 result

CUB-NED 3-0 25-17,25-19,26-24

CUB
    starting:silie-santos S,giel-rojas MB,carcases-salas OH,borrell L;
    sub:palacio

NED:
    starting:dijkema S,pietersen OPP,de kruif-huurman MB,blom-grothues OH,schoot L;
    sub: stoltenborg,koolhaas, sloetjes

CUB serves powerfully,NED sloetjes play as OH replaced grothues impressively but whole team has too many errors.Not a quality game.

CHN-DOM 3-0 25-18,25-17,25-17

CHN
    starting:qiuyue wei S,jie yang OPP,yunwen ma-junjing yang MB,ruoqi hui-linlin fan OH,xian zhang L;
    sub:na wang S,yanan qiu OPP

DOM
    starting:marte S,mambru OPP,vargas-eve MB,cabral-de la cruz OH,caso L;
    sub:burgos,rivera

CHN roster is fresh but hard to say what the shape is ,because DOM is sucked in every single way,especially de la cruz.CHN wins too easY to say "victory".Not worthy watching,so disappointed.
    But,Junjing Yang as MB is smoothy,you could notice her later -it's her national team debut.

• Thank you for all the information :flower:

Without seeing the match, I think against high-jumping Cubans, you need tall attackers, so I'm not surprised Sloetjes did a good job!

I hope somebody can find a way to let also people outside China see the matches...(proxy ?? ) Or maybe somebody inside China could record the matches ??? :win:

• Thank you for all the information :flower:

Without seeing the match, I think against high-jumping Cubans, you need tall attackers, so I'm not surprised Sloetjes did a good job!

I hope somebody can find a way to let also people outside China see the matches...(proxy ?? ) Or maybe somebody inside China could record the matches ??? :win:

I agree. If someone can record it would also be great!! So we can at least watch those matches afterwards!

Thanks in advance :)

• I agree. If someone can record it would also be great!! So we can at least watch those matches afterwards!

Thanks in advance :)

Yes, it's great ofcourse that the matches are broadcasted...but only visible for people living inside China :( I downloaded CNTV-player, bit it didn't help eventually..

• Hello my dutch friends :lol:

I saw some of the games today.
    Lonneke is really powerful and she should be put in OPP.
    Pietersen should be put in MB.

Blom is really useless...
    Grothues is not in her shape.