Germany NT 2011

• I love this team as the likes of volleyball :win:

@Maggie

She's always having fun on the court regardless if her German Team is losing most of the time or winning :heart: :flower:

Chris no comment.. :win:

@ Brinker

Maren is a developing player and i think she will be successful in Germany NT & Pesaro this year

I just don't like a little bit technical staff of Germany NT :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Saskia Hippe's hand injury turned out not to be as serious as it looked. Maybe she can restart training already next week and she will certainly participate in GP :)

Fantastic News :rose:

• Interesting news: Angelina Grün parted ways with her Beach Volleyball partner Rieke Brink-Abeler. They are still friends, but they decided that their sportive perspective simply is not good enough. Brink-Abeler will concentrate on her medicine studies and no longer play internationally, the future of Angelina Grün is still completely open. At the moment she is recovering from a foot injury and will decide about her future after that. She says that she does not want to retire from sports in this way after all that she achieved, and everything is possible, even a return to indoor Volleyball.

Please Angelina come back to indoor Volleyball!!! :heart:

• Interesting news: Angelina Grün parted ways with her Beach Volleyball partner Rieke Brink-Abeler. They are still friends, but they decided that their sportive perspective simply is not good enough. Brink-Abeler will concentrate on her medicine studies and no longer play internationally, the future of Angelina Grün is still completely open. At the moment she is recovering from a foot injury and will decide about her future after that. She says that she does not want to retire from sports in this way after all that she achieved, and everything is possible, even a return to indoor Volleyball.

Yeah, I hope she comes back to indoor volleyball :thumbsup: maybe to the NT again.

That is great news :super: She is one of the best players in the world.. I think Germany needs her so much..

I remember her interview after she retired from indoor Vollayball, she said if one day she decides to come back to indoor volleyball, her first choice will be Vakıfbank :D That is why she had still 1 year deal with the club.. I would really want to see her in Vakıfbank again, that would be great :D :whistle:

• Would be great to see Angelina back in indoor-volleyball :super: :super: She is only 31 years old. So she has still some years to play at highest level :teach:

wikipedia: date of birth: 2nd December 1979

• That is great news :super: She is one of the best players in the world.. I think Germany needs her so much..

I remember her interview after she retired from indoor Vollayball, she said if one day she decides to come back to indoor volleyball, her first choice will be Vakıfbank :D That is why she had still 1 year deal with the club.. I would really want to see her in Vakıfbank again, that would be great :D :whistle:

I'm gonna support for Vakifbank If She comes back :thumbsup: It was very interesting to see Angelina,Nikolic and Neslihan together in 2008-2009 season :lol: The most outstanding players from each country playing together :thumbup:

• I'm gonna support for Vakifbank If She comes back :thumbsup: It was very interesting to see Angelina,Nikolic and Neslihan together in 2008-2009 season :lol: The most outstanding players from each country playing together :thumbup:

Unfortunately this season was disaster for Vakıfbank..Vakıfbank finished 1st in the league but eleminated to Galatasaray in quartel finals :what: :lol: Anyway I really want Grün to come back whatever which team she will play for..

flyingdutchman
    I totally agree with you.If she comes back, I am certain that she will play at highest level..Look at Glinka.She came back to volleyball after 2 years break when she was 32. She won Champions League for the first time in her career and she was named MVP.. I believe Grün can make the same :thumbsup: :thumbup:

• Unfortunately I don't think it's true. Yesterday German federation published the 21 player roster for ECH and the 16 players which are currently training, I posted it in ECH topic. Grün is not even in the 21 player list and she hasn't played indoor for about 2 years, plus she just recovered from an injury, so it would be a real surprise if she'd play in ECH.

• ing, I posted it in ECH topic. Grün is not even in the 21 player list and she hasn't played indoor for about 2 years, plus she just recovered from an injury, so it would be a real surprise if she'd play in ECH.

But the news says that she is in the list of 22 players. I think Guidetti added her to 21 playes.

• OMG, Grün is coming back to the NT? :what: If it is true, what a fantastic news for Germany!

• But the news says that she is in the list of 22 players. I think Guidetti added her to 21 playes.

Which list? Do you have a link? And no, i´m not talkin´ about this article sayin´ she´s on the list. I wanna see the list itself. There ain´t no list on the DVV website and also none on the CEV site with her name on it. Give me a link, please! Are you sure Guidetti added her to the roster or do you just think he did?

• CEV'e verilen Alman Milli takımının 22 kişilik kadrosunda yerini alan Grün, bugün itibariyle takımla çalışmalara başladı.
    In the roster which was given to CEV also includes Grün.She starts to train with the team today.

That is the thing what exactly news says.

It is also interesting that Grün's come back to indoor volleyball is known by Turkish journalist and there is a news about that but there isn't any news in German media, is it? :whistle: