Fenerbahce Universal 2011/12

• I will possibly visit fb training, next week :) If so, I will take some pictures for the forum !

It's great..Have a good time :wavy:

After Joanamass, one more person will come to Fenerbahce's training in Istanbul :D

I want to say hi to yellow angels for me :wavy: :teach:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Oo Beko. :dance4: :D

Not %100 sure but Fenerbahçe Volleyball Teams may be play to matches in new hall (Fenerbahçe Ülker Arena).

I dont know about the news :whistle: (10ekimdeburhanfelege) :win: :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I hope so would be that Vakifbank won the Turkish League and Champions league.... :whistle: but just a my dream ;)

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• What will happen in 10 Ekim? :lol: I missed this part. :S

It's probably the date of Super Cup final between Fenerbahçe and Eczacıbaşı :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• About situation in Fenerbache

Sokolova may have to change the team.
    Russian volleyball player Lyubov Sokolova told about the problems in volleyball "Fenerbahçe" which were the result of a huge corruption scandal in Turkish football.

"We are now at the club have a problem and we do not know how they decide. Football began to curse the president and the president - this is our sponsor. Therefore, if all goes really bad, you'll need to change the team".

So situation doesn't look good due to corruption in football :down:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I read today in Turkish paper Milliyet, Ulker will be the nee sponsor. They will invest 10 million dollars!

• @ Burak

Possibly I will visit the training next monday :) I know people, that know somebody of Fenerbahce-staff personally hehehe :D

I hope it will happen :drink: I will say hi to the girls for you ;)

• lyp2004  kondzio and flyingdutchman

what happened with Fener? All their star players will stay with the club? what about Logan?

Fenerbahçe cancelled the sponsorship agreement with Acibadem. Because of the unjustice decisions of Turkish football federation president who is also the owner of Acibadem.

I used google, I think that what she meant is, if she dont think the situation in Fenerbahçe is stable, she will leave to Zarechie.

She can go if she want. And then Seda will play more. It is not important for me.

I read today in Turkish paper Milliyet, Ulker will be the nee sponsor. They will invest 10 million dollars!

Yes i read that too but the journalist who wrote this, is not so reliable. But it may still be true because Ülker is our Baketball Team sponsor (Men) and they really invest on sports in Turkey. I don't like this firm though. I prefer Beko, i wish best for Fenerbahçe of course. And Violet Duca our team manager also said that everything will be the same. (but she told that we are going to play in the club world championship, so i don't trust her either).
    Based on what i read on forums, i can say that Fenerbahçe volleyball team will find a new sponsor soon.

• Agree with dexter

Liuba can go if she want. It is not important for me ;)