Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• In Turkey, federation takes into account which Nt the player plays for. For instance Sokolova has 2 citizenship (Russia and Turkey) but she can't play in Turkish status because she plays for Russian NT.

and this regulation is stupid. it should be like in Poland, that a player can play in that status. i know some soccer players as wells who play as native status but for another national team

• and this regulation is stupid. it should be like in Poland, that a player can play in that status. i know some soccer players as wells who play as native status but for another national team

But the difference between turkish and foreign players in Aroma League is a lot bigger than in Plus Liga Kobiet. Imagine situation when Fenerbahce can play with Fabiana, Logan and Sokolova - they will be powerful favourite to win a title. Atom with or without Kozuch is still second candidate to win the league - first is Muszyna.

• But the difference between turkish and foreign players in Aroma League is a lot bigger than in Plus Liga Kobiet. Imagine situation when Fenerbahce can play with Fabiana, Logan and Sokolova - they will be powerful favourite to win a title. Atom with or without Kozuch is still second candidate to win the league - first is Muszyna.

Muszyna? I dont think so... :whistle:

• Why? Sopot still has a big trouble with their reception and it was the biggest disadvantage of Chiappini's team on last year finals.

ok it was and I agree, but if reception is not so horrible, I mean only average, Atom is better on every position...better setter (Glass), better libero recently (Maj), better Opp-definitely !!!, better MBs, Bednarek is in super form now, but I dont think it will last whole year... :whistle:

ok it was and I agree, but if reception is not so horrible, I mean only average, Atom is better on every position...better setter (Glass), better libero recently (Maj), better Opp-definitely !!!, better MBs, Bednarek is in super form now, but I dont think it will last whole year... :whistle:

Better MBs? In my opinion Bednarek is better than Fernandez and Wensink is better than Ssuschke. And don't forget that Kozuch had never played as good in club as in national team, so you know... Her start in Poland was very average. And you didn't write anything about OH's :) Muszyna has better reception, better block, better service (but it's related to reception), they know a lot better each other and they won 5 of 6 games with Atom in last two years :) Sopot can end over Muszyna but I can't see too too many reasons for giving them NOW over Muszyna...

• Peruvian setter is rumoured to play in Stal Mielec. It could be Elena Keldibekova.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Ttom Atom will be the Champion? It is joke.
    It's impossible because I drink Muszynianka's water.

• that´s not the joke Bartek :) I drink Baltic sea water :lol:

• Tamari Miyashiro in BKS Bielsko-Biala, official

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Bielsko should play a new volley system - Wolosz, Bamber and 4 liberos - in that roster they will win everything :lol:

• Bielsko should play a new volley system - Wolosz, Bamber and 4 liberos - in that roster they will win everything :lol:

or 5 :lol: cause they've signed today with Magdalena Banecka, she's 31 y.o, she can play as libero and OH

• or 5 :lol: cause they've signed today with Magdalena Banecka, she's 31 y.o, she can play as libero and OH

I just read that :what: 5 liberos....they are completeyl crazy...and Banecka, who was fired from Mielec because she was weak :what: but Michalak was already fired (poor girl, what they were thinking, bringing girl from 2nd league and she would play as Sawicka from first match? ), Matusiak will be back at OH....BKS wins a medal for the worst transfers this season :thumbdown:

• I just read that :what: 5 liberos....they are completeyl crazy...and Banecka, who was fired from Mielec because she was weak :what: but Michalak was already fired (poor girl, what they were thinking, bringing girl from 2nd league and she would play as Sawicka from first match? ), Matusiak will be back at OH....BKS wins a medal for the worst transfers this season :thumbdown:

Oooh, here you're right, but not in 100%. Crimes is good, also this new libero from USA(her surname is hard to write) can be better than Michalak and Matusiak. These both are too young and they don't have as much experience as they have to, to play in BKS. Of course, BKS wants to win a medal in this season, but I(I don't know how is with the other) can't see this medal ;(
    I'm able to understand everything, but this Banecka's transfer... What the hell? We don't need her, we don't.

• yeah, I agree. Crimes transfer was definitely the best one, she's really playing well and help the team a lot, the rest... :down: ok...maybe it's just the beginning maybe later they will play better, but now I cant imagine them with the medal :lol:

• BKS Bielsko - Biala and Muszyna played today a friendly and charitable match.
    Muszyna won 3:0 (25:23; 25:23; 21:25; 26:24)

• ok sorry, Crimes is good, but I mean that in general :) you know just when they know Agata has a serious injury they should find a real good libero and not take a girl from second league and wanted her to play as experienced extraleague libero...Im really sorry for Michalak...and second thing - they contracted a lot of young players, why they dont let them play....sometimes Lyskiewicz comes for few points/set...but I still think it will be better to play with these youngs as looking on 15 % attack of Frackowiak & co...and Bydgoszcz is an example that also young players can play extraleague and well...third thing - why the hell there is that second setter Lichtman, which is better as OH than setter...about contracting Banecka im not going to tell anything, this I really cant understand..if they needed a libero to play until Miyashiro comes, Michalak should stay until that time or they can give a chance to Matusiak

• I think noone take the medal of worst transfer from Atom Spot. They have 4 opposite origin players and any good receiver. :whistle: