Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• I think noone take the medal of worst transfer from Atom Spot. They have 4 opposite origin players and any good receiver. :whistle:

Signing OH''s with bad reception isn't good, but don't judge Atom. We'll see how it works, Americans didn't play at all. For me Bielsko now is the worst.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• League came back after break.
    AZS Białystok - Pałac Bydgoszcz 0:3 (21:25 13:25 20:25) MVP: Magdalana Mazurek stats hasn't been announced yet

Upcomig matches:
    19th October 17:00 Bank BPS Muszynianka - Budowlani transmission here
    20th October 14:30 BKS Aluprof - Tauron MKS transmission here
    21st October 18:00 PTPS - Stal
    All matches also on Polsat Sport

Match Atom Trefl - Impel Gwardia is postponed to 5th December

• something to match Bialystok-Bydgoszcz - after the match there was a little scandal on press conference, when AZS´s coach Wieslaw Czaja made a statement, in which he accused the AZS´s club director A.Puchalski of making intrigues against him as a coach and he wants him to resign

• Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - Organika Budowlani Łódź 3:0 (25-21 25-13 25-20) MVP: Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza
    stats hasn't been announced
    In first set was equal battle, Łódź even led 20-18. In next sets, especially in 2nd Muszyna had big advantage. Referees made few important mistakes :down: Reception in Budowlani team was really weak, libero Ciesielska played poorly

• I agree, especially in 2.set Lodz reciption was a joke...the belgian Helena Rosseaux looks great when she has great balls to work with I think, but struggles because of the bad reception of course. Muszyna looks quite strong. Bednarek was awesome and deserved the mvp, also Rachel Rourke was great, shes better than Kaczor I think. Btw, what has happend with Kaczors teeth?

And do u think Bielsko has a chance against Gornicza tomorrow Kondzio?

• About Kaczor's teeth I have no idea :D
    About tomorrow match: I think that Tauron now is better team. Bielsko after last season lost importnat players like Skorupa or Okuniewska and their transfers weren't really good.

• About Kaczor's teeth I have no idea :D
    About tomorrow match: I think that Tauron now is better team. Bielsko after last season lost importnat players like Skorupa or Okuniewska and their transfers weren't really good.

Alright, but what about Cassidy Lichtman? Is she really playing as a S in Bielsko? She is a great OH so I was really surprised when I read that...

• She doesn't play much, most time she spends on bench, she was signed in club as setter. In one match she appeared as OH substitute but I don't remember when.

• I see that Kaczor´s teeth is a big topic on every volley forum :lol:
    Lichtman played OH for a while in a match when she just came back from PanAm games where she was playing OH (and Ciaskiewicz was playing libero so probably was needed there)..but I suppose that now she will play as setter
    Budowlani - :wall: :wall: :wall: somebody please fire Ciesielska finally

• I see that Kaczor´s teeth is a big topic on every volley forum :lol:

Can someone enlighten me and tell what's going on with Kaczor's teeth? :D I didn't watch the game 'cause it was too boring for me.

• Can someone enlighten me and tell what's going on with Kaczor's teeth? :D I didn't watch the game 'cause it was too boring for me.

it seems like she is missing one tooth but from the start of the season alerady but I didnt saw whole match today, so I didnt see it very well :)

• one from first front teeth is missed :D

• it seems like she is missing one tooth but from the start of the season alerady but I didnt saw whole match today, so I didnt see it very well :)

Aha. Thanks for the explanation. So it seems that one missing Kaczor's tooth unleashed the storm in the web. Now the whole volley-world is guessing what happened. Unbelievable.

• Aha. Thanks for the explanation. So it seems that one missing Kaczor's tooth unleashed the storm in the web. Now the whole volley-world is guessing what happened. Unbelievable.

:lol: but alerady after the first match in the season there were answers what happened here, on LSK site, Siatkanews, blokaut, everywhere :lol:

• if its true (from trustful source), in Lodz there are problems with money/salaries, so the girls are not very interested in playing probably, f*** 8|

• BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 3:1 (25-23 16-25 25-22 25-18 ) MVP: Klaudia Kaczorowska
    There are no stats

I'm surprised by this result. I've seen only last set. Aluprof played quite good, they took advantage twice. In first time, Tauron decreased it after double exchange Żebrowska and Dirickx, but second advantage with Crimes on serve Tauron didn't made up. On libero in BKS was Banecka.

• BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 3:1 (25-23 16-25 25-22 25-18 ) MVP: Klaudia Kaczorowska
    There are no stats

I'm surprised by this result. I've seen only last set. Aluprof played quite good, they took advantage twice. In first time, Tauron decreased it after double exchange Żebrowska and Dirickx, but second advantage with Crimes on serve Tauron didn't made up. On libero in BKS was Banecka.

I watched 1st and 4th set and Tauron could have won this match. In 1st set BKS was up 5:1, then Plchotova came on serve and served something like 10 times. Tauron was leading 20:14 or so, then BKS managed to turn the set around. Both teams had big trouble in reception, especially Strasz. Kaczorowska played really well, I don't understand why Polish people so often make fun of her.

• Kaczorowska played really well, I don't understand why Polish people so often make fun of her.

She was given by so many chances and for many years she has been known as "perspective player". Today she played quite good, but she's so unstable. And there was one little thing: On polish volley league website's forum there was one man who was silent admirer of Kaczorowska. She wrote that she's the best and she's the prettiest player on the world.

• She was given by so many chances and for many years she has been known as "perspective player". Today she played quite good, but she's so unstable. And there was one little thing: On polish volley league website's forum there was one man who was silent admirer of Kaczorowska. She wrote that she's the best and she's the prettiest player on the world.

Maybe He was talking about someone different... Maybe "Laura Dijkema" ^^