Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• What was Ale's reason with sending Sliwa from team?I think Atom had to keep Magdalena in team for sure :teach: I think i don't have to search any logically thing in Chiappini's decisions :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Thanks, I started watching in 2nd set. I think Wilk's connection with MBs is not good, Ssuschke and Fernandez both can attack very strong but they don't often get the sets they need.

but in a friendly tournament Wilk was playing perfect with Ssuschke , so dont know what went wrong

• What was Ale's reason with sending Sliwa from team?I think Atom had to keep Magdalena in team for sure :teach: I think i don't have to search any logically thing in Chiappini's decisions :rolll:

hm maybe Sliwa wanted to play more, Chiappini didnt let her many chances to play

• hm maybe Sliwa wanted to play more, Chiappini didnt let her many chances to play

Hmm so you think it was related with Sliwa,not with Chiappini well Sliwa is still a bench player in Dabrowa so maybe the reason is diffrent.Belcik was not so good in Muszynianka match and still she doesn't perform well,so Sliwa would be nice behind of her.Previous season she was better.Probably Chiappini doesn't trust her well that's why he transfered Glass and now Belcik wanna show her best to Ale.It makes a big pressure really.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Hmm so you think it was related with Sliwa,not with Chiappini well Sliwa is still a bench player in Dabrowa so maybe the reason is diffrent.Belcik was not so good in Muszynianka match and still she doesn't perform well,so Sliwa would be nice behind of her.Previous season she was better.Probably Chiappini doesn't trust her well that's why he transfered Glass and now Belcik wanna show her best to Ale.It makes a big pressure really.

I dont think Magda was that pleased in Sopot, but thats my personal opinion :) yesterday she came in 2nd set and won the match for Dabrowa..she is still hungry for playing but you know, probably coaches dont trust her for her age?

• I dont think Magda was that pleased in Sopot, but thats my personal opinion :) yesterday she came in 2nd set and won the match for Dabrowa..she is still hungry for playing but you know, probably coaches dont trust her for her age?

Despite the age Magda's experience could be very helpful for team, btw in November she'll be 42 :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Atom Trefl Sopot - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 3:1 (16-25 25-20 25-19 25-16) stats MVP: Paulina Maj

• After I wrote it she played much better :D

maybe they read i-v through set break :lol:

Despite the age Magda's experience could be very helpful for team, btw in November she'll be 42 :)

I still think she should be first setter in Dabrowa :) and hope she will be playing for long, Archangielska is 46 and how she is playing :!:

• maybe they read i-v through set break :lol:

I still think she should be first setter in Dabrowa :) and hope she will be playing for long, Archangielska is 46 and how she is playing :!:

Agree with you, although Dirickx is good setter. Example of Archangielska shows us how long you can play in professional volleyball if you are in good shape :), I wonder why she left Piła after last season.

• My team start to be the weakest in league. I hoped, that I won't live, when they will fight for stay in Plusliga. Now it looks, like this option is possible. I can't think about it ;(

• Next matches:
    Round 4 - Tomorrow:
    KPSK Stal Mielec - Organika Budowlani Łódź 18:00 (on Polsat Sport & Drhtv link)

Round 5 (unfortunately no announced transmissions yet):
    25th October
    Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - Impel Gwardia Wrocław 18:00
    26th October
    BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - PTPS Piła 18:00
    Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - Atom Trefl Sopot 18:00
    27th October
    KS Pałac Bydgoszcz - KPSK Stal Mielec 17:00
    Organika Budowlani Łódź - AZS Białystok 19:00

• My team start to be the weakest in league. I hoped, that I won't live, when they will fight for stay in Plusliga. Now it looks, like this option is possible. I can't think about it ;(

Lack of Sawicka and Bamber just comig back after surgery are reasons for weak performance in league. Bielsko needs OPP and better libero. Michalak and Matusiak can't replace Sawicka :(

• Agree with you, although Dirickx is good setter. Example of Archangielska shows us how long you can play in professional volleyball if you are in good shape :), I wonder why she left Piła after last season.

I dont know but it was my dream she will stay for this season..but remember in PLK she should practise more and probably she doesnt want to play at that level once again although she is still able IMO..Im really curious if she doesnt end after this season :S

• I dont know but it was my dream she will stay for this season..but remember in PLK she should practise more and probably she doesnt want to play at that level once again although she is still able IMO..Im really curious if she doesnt end after this season :S

Well, she lives in Poznań and Murowana Goślina is a little closer than Piła ;) She said that she wanted Piła to play in PLK again and after that she decided to help Murowana. I love her, she's still great setter and nice person too. I hope she'll get Murowana to PLK too :super:

About yesterday's match - Sieczka is playing so good! Receiving, attacking and serving... :super:
    And Majka of course - she's the best :cup:

• Well, she lives in Poznań and Murowana Goślina is a little closer than Piła ;) She said that she wanted Piła to play in PLK again and after that she decided to help Murowana. I love her, she's still great setter and nice person too. I hope she'll get Murowana to PLK too :super:

but imagine Pila playing with her this year, they will be even more dangerous :) and dont you know, when Murowana will advance, will she stay there or will she search for another club or end?

• Yeah, I know. I was so happy, when she signed with Piła. I remember her from her, erm, 'old' days, when Piła won Polish Championship 4 times. And I remember when she played in national team... good, old days :drink:
    You know, two years ago Piła had Kasprów and Matyjaszek and they were both so, so bad. If we had Archangielska then... ehhh.
    I don't know about her future. Probably she will find another club from Wielkopolska to lead them to PLK :lol:

Oh, and btw Irina, have you read this article? -> http://www.dzienniknowy.pl/aktualnosci/pokaz/15062.dhtml

• Stal Mielec - Organika Budowlani Łódź 2:3 (25-23 25-18 25-27 18-25 11-15) stats MVP: Helene Rousseaux
    In 3rd set Mielec led 21-14